Sabrine Maghnie

JenxxJen
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Sabrine Maghnie

Post by JenxxJen »

Any tea on muslim australian IG personaility/youtuber Sabrine Maghnie?
I stumbled upon her in 2017 after I was browsing for hijab stores and i found her promoting hijabs for a couple stores and I liked her style. I’d been following her for sometime then one day I noticed she changed her icon to her without a hijab and she deleted all of her photos and youtube videos of her in hijab.
This was followed by a post stating that she’s stopped wearing hijab and its between her and God. I definitely think she wasn't ready for the commitment and that's why she stopped wearing it.
After doing some digging I found out she started off as not wearing a hijab, then she wore hijab for about a year then removed it in late 2017/early 2018.
She seemed pretty popular in 2015-2016 as the typical IG model/baddie since a lot of her google pics linked back to pinterest and twitter baddie pages.
I probably wouldn’t have believed she was Muslim if I hadn’t found her hijab pics.
Besides all that I feel like there's a huge chunk of info missing about her and i'm pretty curious
tumblr_o5pcsilOE51rktohto1_500.png
73bcb1374ac8024e71c2a1a75551a745.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xosophia
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sabrine Maghnie

Post by xosophia »

I started following her around 2015-2016 when she started getting really popular, and remember when she posted a video basically stating she was going to start wearing hijab and she was aware she was going to have to restart her social media from scratch. But she's never really been that active on YouTube which is unfortunate because I loveeeee her look and think she is super talented for her age. Her client makeups look pretty good too which is impressive.

JenxxJen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JenxxJen »

According to the famous birthday websites her birthday is in 1999 which makes her only 18 or 19?? I was pretty shocked when I found out since she seems and looks pretty mature for her age, I assumed she was around 21-24. Plus the lip fillers ages her about 2 more years.
I agree she's pretty talented though

cutelilbunny123
Learner
Learner

Post by cutelilbunny123 »

i remember her saying in a Q&A, which is not around anymore, that she wants to marry and have kids early. that was literally her goal in life. she seems to be from a really well off family too

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I remember her from tumblr she’s gorgeous and I love her eyebrows and as you said she’s really talented at makeup but she doesn’t care about YouTube which is sad bc she has so much potential and she has a lot of followers

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

dahlia126
Learner
Learner

Post by dahlia126 »

I remember when she was only 15 she was posted all over ig baddie accounts and I followed her and her best friend Batool, unfortunately they had a bad falling out and then she became a hijabi and made a new group of friends then a bad falling out-the scarf then she and batool fixed the past and they posted a pic that gave such nostalgic memories even though they weren't besties anymore just on good terms. She then made friends with a lot of bougie type of Australians and that's when she started getting more filler and surgeries. She was never constant on youtube which was sad because she had so much potential and she would ghost on social media too then it was just snapchat and I loved keeping up with her then. I started thinking about her again and decides to search her up and came up multiple articles. Apparently the reason why she was so well off was because her family are gangsters. Her brother and father were on the news for multiple shootings, run ins with the law and murders. Sadly her dad was murdered and the reason to it was she got into car crash which caused road rage between two parties then she got beat up from it, allegedly her dad was so angry about it he went to "deal" with the people and got shot and died. According to her lawyer she had a lot of issues her whole life due to being connected to a crime family and it caused her years of trauma, she started taking drugs, she also had issues with the law, bad boyfriends, driving while being suspended and intoxicated. If that all happened due to trauma, I can't imagine how she's dealing with the death especially she may blame herself for her fathers death. Sad how her life went, she was all over social media but didn't really went into detail about her life like influencers nowadays, she was an OG beauty influencer.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

dahlia126 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:02 pm
I remember when she was only 15 she was posted all over ig baddie accounts and I followed her and her best friend Batool, unfortunately they had a bad falling out and then she became a hijabi and made a new group of friends then a bad falling out-the scarf then she and batool fixed the past and they posted a pic that gave such nostalgic memories even though they weren't besties anymore just on good terms. She then made friends with a lot of bougie type of Australians and that's when she started getting more filler and surgeries. She was never constant on youtube which was sad because she had so much potential and she would ghost on social media too then it was just snapchat and I loved keeping up with her then. I started thinking about her again and decides to search her up and came up multiple articles. Apparently the reason why she was so well off was because her family are gangsters. Her brother and father were on the news for multiple shootings, run ins with the law and murders. Sadly her dad was murdered and the reason to it was she got into car crash which caused road rage between two parties then she got beat up from it, allegedly her dad was so angry about it he went to "deal" with the people and got shot and died. According to her lawyer she had a lot of issues her whole life due to being connected to a crime family and it caused her years of trauma, she started taking drugs, she also had issues with the law, bad boyfriends, driving while being suspended and intoxicated. If that all happened due to trauma, I can't imagine how she's dealing with the death especially she may blame herself for her fathers death. Sad how her life went, she was all over social media but didn't really went into detail about her life like influencers nowadays, she was an OG beauty influencer.
Oh my god. I just looked for it and yes her father was a ganster and she dead in january. She was gone of social media and i wondered why. Poor girl i actually feel sad for her :(

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”