Carrie Dayton

Carrie Dayton

Post by Guest »

Not sure if anyone else watches her videos but I LOVE carrie!!! She seems so genuine and her stories are actually entertaining.

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Dayton

Post by youbetterst0p »

the way she sometimes talks out of the side of her mouth reminds me so much of the way blake lively would lapse into talking in gossip girl..crazy how similar

Arielle91
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Arielle91 »

I love her videos! She seems so down to earth compared to other YouTubers.

Has anyone else noticed that she has like a lisp or something?

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

Arielle91 wrote:I love her videos! She seems so down to earth compared to other YouTubers.

Has anyone else noticed that she has like a lisp or something?
It's just invisalign! Her teeth are looking really good

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

trying to revive this thread.. i love her vlogs! she seems really nice and like a cool person to hang out with. i like the message she sends with her "midsize" videos, too. i'm not a huge fan of her fashion style, but i still like to watch her thrifting videos.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Just found her channel! Happy to see her forum isn’t that big because I was hoping she wasn’t problematic and that people were talking about that. I love her thrifting videos

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

I really like her the only thing I don’t like is her fashion style just not my cup of tea some of the stuff she where’s
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

bluelemonwater
Talker
Talker

Post by bluelemonwater »

i just found her channel! i like her videos where she's debunking clothing sizes but the rest of her content seem to be meh?..

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i like her vlogs more than her main channel videos. i'm not really a storytime watcher, and that's more of what she's known for (other than clothing/size related stuff), i believe.

lmt1993
Learner
Learner

Post by lmt1993 »

I really don’t enjoy storytime videos, but I love the rest of her content. Her style is a little too much for me, but it really makes me want to thrift more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

As a fellow midsize girl, I just got into Carrie’s videos and I think I’m already gaining more confidence (wore my first crop top/high waist jeans out fit today.) my big annoyance with her so far is “i’m Sooooo tall.” Correct me if i’m Wrong but isn’t she 5’8”? I’m the same height. We’re not all that much taller than average. Maybe she has a longer torso so that’s why things like bathing suits feel like they’re short on her body. I’m the opposite, feel like i’m All legs with a short torso, everything falls off my shoulders and I fell like my high waisted is higher than most (above my belly button.) She likes to emphasize that everyone is different shapes, so it would probably bug me less if she said “my torso is so long” rather than “i’m Sooo tall.”

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

angelfire117 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:18 pm
As a fellow midsize girl, I just got into Carrie’s videos and I think I’m already gaining more confidence (wore my first crop top/high waist jeans out fit today.) my big annoyance with her so far is “i’m Sooooo tall.” Correct me if i’m Wrong but isn’t she 5’8”? I’m the same height. We’re not all that much taller than average. Maybe she has a longer torso so that’s why things like bathing suits feel like they’re short on her body. I’m the opposite, feel like i’m All legs with a short torso, everything falls off my shoulders and I fell like my high waisted is higher than most (above my belly button.) She likes to emphasize that everyone is different shapes, so it would probably bug me less if she said “my torso is so long” rather than “i’m Sooo tall.”
I mean, the average height for a woman in America is 5’4”. So 5’8” is definitely tall. I’m 5’10” and I’m taller than most men and women I meet!

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

sofetchxox wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:52 am
angelfire117 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:18 pm
I mean, the average height for a woman in America is 5’4”. So 5’8” is definitely tall. I’m 5’10” and I’m taller than most men and women I meet!
Maybe i’m Just not around people of “average” height much or I’m around them so much I don’t notice the difference. My best friend is 5’4” but I don’t feel like a giant around her. Another of my friends is 5’10” and feel like she qualifies more for sooo tall.

Again, i’m not saying she’s not tall. I just don’t think she SOOOOO tall that nothing would fit her right. She has a long torso, which is more the problem. Like I said, i’m the same height and I rarely have that problem. It just for someone who is clear about knowing their body and wearing clothes that fit, no matter the size, she should be able to clarify the difference between her height being the problem and her proportions.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Should this thread be moved to just the general YouTube section? She’s not really a guru

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

All the clothes in her first London video are baaaadddd.

aubreyyyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aubreyyyy »

I cannot stand how she tries to dress like a "hipster" or whatever it is she's going for. I'm sorry but the clothes she wears simply do not flatter her at all. And the same sloppy makeup every day, with the same half up hairstyle... it's just not cute on her. I feel like she needs to act her age. Nothing wrong with doing your hair/makeup in a more youthful way, but she needs to do it in a way that flatters her a bit more. Same with the clothes. And again, nothing wrong with sharing your political views, but she's constantly taking jabs at people who don't agree with her. She definitely has a liberal agenda and often acts disgusted with the fact that there are people with opposing views. It's just getting old. I feel like she has jumped onto this whole womens rights, hipster style type thing to make herself feel/seem younger and it's just not cute. And i'm sorry but that little fake giggle/laugh thing she does in storytimes is not cute anymore. She does it so often that you can tell it's forced now. I wish she would come up with some more unique content too. It's all so basic and hard to watch

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carrie Dayton

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Hey guys,

I made a thread for her in the general YouTuber section since she’s not a beauty guru and not everyone wants to rave about her! Here’s the link:

viewtopic.php?t=35756

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

I feel like her style has gone waaaay down hill the last year or so. She used to dress adorably. Now she’s trying to be edgy or something and the shit she wears is so incredibly unflattering to her body. I cringed at every outfit from the London video.

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

This girl has the absolute worst sense of style. It's just totally basic hipster bitch 101. Just looking at her boyfriend/whatever he is to her makes me annoyed. I feel like they both wear weird things to distract from the fact that they dislike how they look and don't take care of themselves. I assume they're both in their 20s but they both look weirdly old. Her significant other looks extremely creepy to me. He looks like a creeper/pervert from the 80's or 90s. I'm almost afraid to write that as that is probably total "hipster goals" and he would probably take it as a compliment.

I just find her personal style to be really...stunted. Like I thought it was super cool to distress t-shirts and take scissors to band tees when I was like 13 years old, but as an adult? Ehhhh not so much thanks.

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

gizmodian wrote:This girl has the absolute worst sense of style. It's just totally basic hipster bitch 101. Just looking at her boyfriend/whatever he is to her makes me annoyed. I feel like they both wear weird things to distract from the fact that they dislike how they look and don't take care of themselves. I assume they're both in their 20s but they both look weirdly old. Her significant other looks extremely creepy to me. He looks like a creeper/pervert from the 80's or 90s. I'm almost afraid to write that as that is probably total "hipster goals" and he would probably take it as a compliment.

I just find her personal style to be really...stunted. Like I thought it was super cool to distress t-shirts and take scissors to band tees when I was like 13 years old, but as an adult? Ehhhh not so much thanks.
Carrie is 32-33. I can’t remember exactly.

Return to “#-E”