TheBeautyBreakdown

plushy
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBreakdown

Post by plushy »

Crazy how she has half a million subs now when everyone on this thread seemed to agree she seems fake :?

Anyway last month she posted a sponsored review of the “Korean” drugstore brand Joah which was clearly really dishonest (the products look bad even in the video and they don’t have good reviews elsewhere). I don’t trust her reviews after that.

I did get recommended a really long vid where she goes through her hoarder collection. She mostly just makes me anxious. She’s so beautiful and yet so neurotic and obsessive about her appearance. She is literally always low key having a beauty breakdown.

loveandfever
Learner
Learner

Post by loveandfever »

She has over half a million subs and her videos get around 20k views each, what's up with that? lol

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

Came to find her thread after watching this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM1RMbUffv4

not sure how I feel about it TBH

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

I used to like Morgan but her demeanour has changed in the past 2 years. She constantly has a condescending tone in her videos and talks like a valley girl (I hate it when she says, "obviously"). The whole "IT ME" is so childish and not funny at all. I don't get why she plugs her gaming channel? Viewers go to her channel for K-Beauty advice not gaming, and she's almost always behind on K-Beauty releases. When she does upload reviews, it's not even helpful cause she just reiterates the same shit over and over again.

I also didn't understand why VDL collaborated with her on the lipsticks. The formula of those lipsticks looked so dry and made her textured lips look so dry.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”