Maya Mia makeup

overit28
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Maya Mia makeup

Post by overit28 »

I used to be such a fan of hers. She used to do really good tutorials. Lately it seems like she has been off her game. It's annoying because you see her on snap chat eating & partying, but all she ever uploads are 3-5 min sloppy tutorials. It's just sad. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicolinaSurel
Learner
Learner

Re: Maya Mia makeup

Post by NicolinaSurel »

Thanks for starting this thread. She's very relaxing to listen to. I'm only subscribed to her through YouTube but a lot of her SC followers complain about how much she's partying and that she seems divorced. I guess if she's busy rebuilding her social life with her newly inflated lips, she can't spend as much time making quality videos.
No one needs that much under-eye concealer

marianam808
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marianam808 »

She was the first utube channel I subscribed to, I used to loved her channel because she had her unique style and her make up tutorials were very professional, but now I think they are becoming more of the same.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

addicted2gossip

Post by addicted2gossip »

NicolinaSurel wrote:Thanks for starting this thread. She's very relaxing to listen to. I'm only subscribed to her through YouTube but a lot of her SC followers complain about how much she's partying and that she seems divorced. I guess if she's busy rebuilding her social life with her newly inflated lips, she can't spend as much time making quality videos.
She had lips done after she made her palette, which was more than a year ago, and it looked good at first, but now they look like those long balloons Image

beautyfades
Stalker
Stalker

Post by beautyfades »

I also used to love Maya Mia, but she never uploads anymore. And her lips look ridiculous.. sad because she's so gorgeous...

Makeupandskinfanatic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Makeupandskinfanatic »

I think ever since she has been divorced (?) she is off her game.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Wait when did she get divorced?!?! The thought only occurred to me recently so had to loook it up to see if there was anything out there because her uploads went sooo downhill

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

I was looking at some videos of her and omg she looks TERRIBLE in these videos....she really messed up her fac

This video really shows how bad it REALLY is

I used to think she was so pretty now she just looks weird

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”