Tarababyz

weetabix
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Tarababyz

Post by weetabix »

In my opinion, it's time she made the Rave About a Guru section. I've been cutting down on the number of gurus I watch, because so many of them are a waste of time. Really, between the 20 minute unboxings, 30 minute haul videos, self-indulgent bloopers, basic-ass 30 minute GRWMs, and general paucity of information, all I can think, when I check out my YT subscriptions, is:

That's why I watch every single Tarababyz video. In every single video, she tells us:

1. What she bought
2. Where she bought it
3. How much it cost
4. How much product it has
5. What she thinks of the packaging

Then she

6. swatches every color
7. demonstrates some of them

AND shows us her cat.

No rambling intro, no "I love you guyyyyyyyssssss!" no "subscribe/thumbs up/use my affiliate link!"

I don't want to wear makeup like her, and I don't want a room full of makeup (OK, maybe I do, but I know better ...) but she is by far the least pretentious, least phony, most likable and down-to-earth YouTuber I watch.

What say you?

daria_turtz
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tarababyz

Post by daria_turtz »

I love her. She definitely is the most down to earth girl on you tube. Shes very informative. She doesn't have products sent to her, or do sponsored videos (which I don't really have a problem with most of the time but its refreshing to not have to sit through one) and she works her ASS off for everything she has. She believe owns an import/export company and does SERIOUS manual labor on her farm. And she seems like shes actually a lot more knowledgeable than your average widely known "beauty girl." She informs you about ingredients, how much product you get, etc. I've learned a lot from her. And shes so dang sweet. ......... I just want to be her friend. :( Notice me. </3

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Re: Tarababyz

Post by iamthelaw »

Anyone else raving about Tara lately? I follow her quite a bit and she's still very active.. I like her a lot, and I especially enjoy watching her videos when I'm winding down for the day. She doesn't have much "fluff" and gets to her point pretty quick. She doesn't get too personal but I wouldn't mind if she shared a bit of life stuff here and there!

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”