vagabondyouth / Amy Lee

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vagabondyouth / Amy Lee

Post by Lamonde_ »

Hercollege vids were awesome. I hate the stupid faces and poses she makes. Like the girls isn't pretty imo and her facial expressions don't help that at all. She's hard to watch and her sense of style really went downhill. Those boots with the flame? Ugly.

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

i got to this topic and read the first post and was like
omg my thoughts exactly
then i realised i created this thread :shock: :oops:

anyway, i've been unsubscribed for a long time and i recently decided to watch her newest videos and she's still the same but in a larger scale --- trendy fast fashion social media mildly famous kid now goes to nyfw

it's annoying to watch her try s o h a r d all the time

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

^^ and she has an intern lol I'm sure it's just to help her film cuz she doesn't have a useless bf that's into "photography" like so many other youtubers do.

Authenticity and all, she needs to learn how to do her makeup that flatters her features. Ugly brows thick ass eyeliner and poorly blended eyeshadow.. ick

flurrys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flurrys »

she used to have a bf who'd help her film before and that was also pretty much the time she would snap 24/7 with him to the point where it's like meh... and tbh i just had a hunch that their relationship wouldn't last.. but i agree, she tries hard to be this "unique and enlightened special snowflake" that just ends up being any basic LA YouTuber

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Her most recent haul she spent $100(?) on that fugly ass red hoodie from Korea. LIKE WHY? then she did a grwm with her friend and ugh her makeup.

jewelkitty2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jewelkitty2 »

She really is absolutely insufferable! She is OBSESSED with being a victim and her trauma.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”