MALLORY1712

Pfffft
Talker
Talker

MALLORY1712

Post by Pfffft »

Like her a lot. What I don't get are these girls who don't realize ink stays with you for life. She has great skin & keeps getting tats. She's going to look like Kat Von d soon. Don't people realize they'll be Middle Aged one day & tats that age and older are ewwww. A couple or so fine. But all over? And stillglamorus did as well.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MALLORY1712

Post by Edie »

I agree about the tattoos. She seems to have a lot of health problems physically and mentally, but I like her personality. One thing that bugged me was when she mentioned her mom has a bf or is getting remarried, and how she can't deal with it. It seemed really immature.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by soundofsilence »

I like Mallory a lot, she's very likable. Why I don't understand is why she needs to play up her 'wackiness' so much. "Welcome to the crazy! I make videos, not sense." I've been watching her for ages and there is nothing about her that comes across as wacky and crazy, and she actually makes a lot of sense. Can't she just be a cool, down-to-earth chick without needing to act like she's got a ridiculously quirky persona?

Post by Guest »

I've been watching Mallory for ages and I usually love her. However.... lately I just cannot finish any of her videos. She plays up her "crazy" a ton these days and her in her vlogs she's been coming off as incredibly immature. :/

I think a lot of times she acts peppy to distract herself from her health issues, but... she needs to be a bit more real.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by soundofsilence »

She seems to have dropped the over-the-top 'crazy' act. I think she is genuine on her channel, but she was really emphasizing her 'craziness' for a while. I didn't get that, she seems very down to earth IMO. Why she felt the need to ram this "crazy" persona down our throats for a while is beyond me.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”