MsRosieBea

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

MsRosieBea

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I started a thread on the old site and wanted to re-make it. I accidentally stumbled upon her videos and I'm slightly obsessed with her, which is odd because I normally stay far away from the younger girls who try to do beauty videos. But, she's super sweet, replies to pretty much every comment, and can do makeup better than a lot of the better-known 'gurus'. I also just love listening to her talk :P

[youtube][/youtube]

whataredis
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsRosieBea

Post by whataredis »

I started watching her when she had about 7000 subscribers and have been watching her ever since. She has such a lovely voice and her hair is gooorgeous.

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Post by annapolly »

I like her, I really do. It's just in her voice overs she always seems to sounds, I don't know, nervous? Her speech doesn't seem to flow well.
judging u

Viri
Learner
Learner

Post by Viri »

I like to watch her videos from time to time. She is soooo pretty. And the way she does her make up and everything .. it all seems so effortlessly awesome. Although I have to say that in the latest video with I covet thee it seemed as if she was a little bit uncomfortable?

sosltice
Talker
Talker

Post by sosltice »

Does she know how to use a hairbrush? In her latest vids. with ICovetThee her hair looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge.

Hoella206969
Talker
Talker

Post by Hoella206969 »

This thread is so dead but i guess its going to stay dead unless someone starts talking in it...
I don't really have anything particularly bad about this girl but was anybody else a bit surprised that shes got that partnership thing with eylure? I didn't think she was 'big' enough for big companies to want to work with her..I think this may be the start of her becoming the 'next zoella', and not in the good way..

Cjaaay
Talker
Talker

Post by Cjaaay »

Who is this girl? I started watching her when she was on that DailyMix bootcamp thing. I have to be honest though although I'm subscribed to her it's rare that I actually watch her videos... I don't understand her deal with Eylure as she has so little subscribers on youtube as well as her other social media?

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

Cjaaay wrote:Who is this girl? I started watching her when she was on that DailyMix bootcamp thing. I have to be honest though although I'm subscribed to her it's rare that I actually watch her videos... I don't understand her deal with Eylure as she has so little subscribers on youtube as well as her other social media?
I don't know whether they bought into the classy sort of vibe she has and her quite striking looks? I think she seems lovely and genuinely quite talented, I like that she's doing a degree as well, seems quite rare in YTbers nowadays as they seem to see that they have a few subscribers and then pack in their education to focus on YT. Her vlogs are always sweet as well, not too long, and she doesn't do many ads. Wish more YTbers were like her!
I like the different kinda looks she does as well, she keeps it fresh and I like watching her fashion lookbooks.... even if I don't like the clothes she always looks amazing!

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

anyone else shocked that she spent £1.3k on a tiny designer bag as a student? can't imagine being at uni with someone who could splash that much money! she must be making loads!

Hoella206969
Talker
Talker

Post by Hoella206969 »

she seems like a nice girl and like above has said, Im impressed that shes gone to uni despite having a semi sucessful youtube channel, but I think its quite obvious that if she wasn't drop dead gorgeous no way would she be where she is now (youtube wise)

Rubywoo14
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Rubywoo14 »

I quite like her! She is beautiful and classy!

07words
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 07words »

She’s gorgeous, classy and adorable! Wish she’d make more videos.

Return to “L-O”