Kaur Beauty

embarazzing
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kaur Beauty

Post by embarazzing »

Yeah it’s definitely not a good look. Speaking of her workout video, I can’t help but notice it was filmed in her brothers home gym. I think someone previously mentioned her being from a well off family, but I had no idea just how well off they were until now.

Let’s be honest, there’s no way any clever investing or YouTube earnings from a channel of MedBros size could pay for med school debt and a huge house overlooking the mountains with gym equipment in it. I’m sure they’d deny it though, since no one thinks they’re rich since they’re always comparing to people above them. But to fund that on top of two other kids in med school is crazy money.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Is this the same home gym you’re talking about?? Wait where does harman live now? Not in AZ right? He has a legitimate house, not just an apartment?

luxebabe22
Learner
Learner

Post by luxebabe22 »

I I think on his channel he mentioned he lived in LA or something. But yeah, definitely think his parents put a hefty down payment to help Harman manage the mortgage with his salary as a new doctor. We’ve already established that they come from a wealthy family so not surprised that he was able to afford a nice house up in the hills.

I had to block Puneet on social media because she’s just so unauthentic at this point. From her contradicting herself every 2.5 seconds to the body dysmorphia she’s developed. It’s just gotten out of hand. I used to think she was super mature and genuine but as years go by, it seems like she’s just stuck in this adolescent mindset and style. Girl needs to lay off the Facetune and just embrace the fact that she’s not built like a 16 year old anymore. If you’re preaching for body positivity and women empowerment, accept the fact you don’t have 23” inch waist like Erim and others and just move on.

embarazzing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by embarazzing »

Yes that home gym. And honestly, even the “apartment” (looks like a part of a house that companies rent out) that she lives in herself is way too nice for someone in undergrad and med school debt.

I think you put it perfectly. She aims to appear “above” the pettiness and puts that in her videos. But you soon realize that the reason she tries so hard at everything is because she may be stuck in a very immature mindset. She’s lucky she’s good at things and privileged, because she does NOT seem like type of person who’s good at not getting the superficial status and glory they want. The universe is wise I guess lol

shawnandgus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shawnandgus »

I know that Puneet is somewhat of a hard worker and lot of her success comes from having a rich family, but she must be kidding herself if she thinks that a research year isn't going to improve her chances of getting into derm. She showed the statistics herself that students who take a year off to do research have a higher chance of matching into top specialties so why does she think that she herself wont be one of the %50 that wont match? Nepotism can get you far, but the residency match algorithm doesn't care about any of that. She's definitely going to be one of those "I know more than you because I'm a doctor" types.

embarazzing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by embarazzing »

Speaking of nepotism. I didn’t watch her latest video with her brother Shaman about Olivia Jade. I’ve never been able to sit through any of her videos with her brothers to the end. But she must be kidding herself if she thinks she’s in any position to lord over Olivia and offer any sort of opinion. Granted bribing admissions is a whole other level of privilege, but can she really talk from the general public’s point of view when she herself has benefitted from her parents’ money, her dad being a doctor, and her older brothers having gone through the process... ?

AloeWater19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AloeWater19 »

This girl is absolutely pathetic. You're only 24 freaking years old and you're already panicking about "aging" by making dramatic clickbait titles.

I'm 22 years old. In. 2 years I'll be 24 and still look like a little baby because there's no physical aging in this time of your life. I literally look like the same way I did at 16-17 because of my baby face. I literally thought Kaur Beauty was in her mid-late 30s because she looks much older than early 20s.

I think that's why she's projecting. She looks much older and less "fresh and babyish" and instead of accepting that, she's trying to make other early-mid 20s feel like they're nearing middle age. Meanwhile, 50-60 year olds try to act and behave like us 20 something year olds. And I bet her brothers aren't calling themselves old at 24 because of the underlying sexism involved with women being self deprecating about their age.

I also have immigrant parents and it's amazing my elders perpetuate ageism on the youth. Hypocritical how we're forced to respect our elders even when they're wrong yet girls in their early 20s are made to feel like they're reaching senior citizen status because they turned 24. You can't make this shit up.

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by horcrux_dr »

I hate it when Youtubers try to make it seem like their merch is some sort of gift they are giving to their subscribers. They put basic shit on shirts that cost little to nothing to make and mark them up an insane amount.
The only saving grace is that they are donating profits to WHO but considering her shadiness, I hope she at least provides proof they do end up donating.

embarazzing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by embarazzing »

I think she needs to realize that sprinkling disclaimers isn’t good enough. “24 is not old but ... here I am talking about it being old for 10 mins” “Of course every speciality is equal but .. I would kill myself if I was a paediatrician lol” “Surgery is bad and I accept myself but .. here’s my entire channel where I change everything about myself in my videos.” You can’t just pick both sides.

Also, I would not want to “wear KB.” As mentioned before her style sense isn’t her best talent. Disappointed that this is the “big project” she’s been talking about. Just another influencer who pretends their latest launch is a favour to their subscribers and it ends up being a money grab (Tati lol).

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Has anyone seen her newest storytime video? Thoughts?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

Post by Puneetlookslikeshit »

She’s telling this story almost like it’s fun for her to tell us. Like she’s enjoying telling this story to her audience. Almost like she’s telling this story for entertainment and not to actually raise awareness or tell her story about being harassed. That’s the vibe I got. Also the fact that she refuses to give any information about this professor who harassed her doesn’t sit too well with me. She herself mentioned the professor isn’t married and doesn’t have kids. So I don’t really understand why she would make a story time about something so serious but refuse to give any information about her abuser who would likely go on to harass other women. Also anyone notice how she would mute the video and insert random voiceovers?
mia94 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:41 am
Has anyone seen her newest storytime video? Thoughts?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

mayag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mayag »

I always wondered why Harman hid his school because Shaman flaunted it. Then I found out he's DO lol

mayag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mayag »

I'm new to this thread lol Does she hide the fact that her dad is a doctor?? I googled him and he's an internist

mayag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mayag »

also if that guy is actually her bf, he checked her boxes. Punjabi, doctor and has a doctor parent lmao

luxebabe22
Learner
Learner

Post by luxebabe22 »

Can’t hide the fact that your figure ain’t so curvy without Facetune lol

Exposing herself once again! Her tiny waist magically disappeared when she can’t edit her videos *gasp*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

Post by Puneetlookslikeshit »

Why does she keep pushing these workout videos? Her form is really bad and she has no upper body strength. She is not really in a position to give others advice about working out when she can’t perform half the exercises using the correct, safe form

luxebabe22
Learner
Learner

Post by luxebabe22 »

Puneetlookslikeshit wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:31 pm
Why does she keep pushing these workout videos? Her form is really bad and she has no upper body strength. She is not really in a position to give others advice about working out when she can’t perform half the exercises using the correct, safe form
RIGHT! I’m so glad someone commented and called her out for her form and incorrect movement. This is literally so bad she’s not even using heavy equipment and it’s just wrong in all ways LOL

I hate when influencers preach their workout routines when in reality they just edit their photos to look thick and hourglass. Her real ass and waist shows in the videos. I hope she takes the criticism and think about the safety of her followers.

luxebabe22
Learner
Learner

Post by luxebabe22 »

luxebabe22 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:14 pm
Puneetlookslikeshit wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:31 pm
RIGHT! I’m so glad someone commented and called her out for her form and incorrect movement. This is literally so bad she’s not even using heavy equipment and it’s just wrong in all ways LOL

I hate when influencers preach their workout routines when in reality they just edit their photos to look thick and hourglass. Her real ass and waist shows in the videos. I hope she takes the criticism and think about the safety of her followers.
UPDATE: she deleted the girl’s comment regarding her form lol girl was just trying to give constructive criticism but Puneet couldn’t handle it of course

embarazzing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by embarazzing »

She hid her dad’s profession because the whole farce of her channel is that her followers could be in med school as well if only they were as “balanced” and have the “beauty and brains” that she does. To be real, if I had known he was a doctor I would have stopped following her a long time ago. And I think she knows that, which is why she was so strategic in hiding it (just like her brother strategically hides his DO lest it take away from their awe inspiring reputation..).
Now I only keep up because her channel is like a train wreck you can’t look away from... 😂

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

mayag wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:31 pm
I'm new to this thread lol Does she hide the fact that her dad is a doctor?? I googled him and he's an internist
Yeah to this day she’s never come out and straight up said one of her parents is a doctor lol. And she’d just look shady doing it now anyways after all this time.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”