Kaur Beauty

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kaur Beauty

Post by Irada_3112 »

bananaturtle wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:43 pm
Not sure what year she’s stuck in but no one cares about / wants to see fashion Nova hauls anymore Puneet.. that and the orange eyeshadow look is something she needs to grow out of and actually evolve her channel. No point in listing it in the weekly accomplishments tik toks she does if it’s a shit dying channel lol

Wait, didn’t she say she’s no longer going to take sponsorships from fashion nova?? I don’t remember what video she said it in but I remember her saying it in a sponsored video being like this was signed and accepted before the controversy came out so contractually, I’m still obliged to put this video out blah blah. I don’t remember what the controversy was though. Was it cuz of a poor response regarding BLM? Or they aren’t paying their workers fair wages like the whole Kylie not paying her Bangladeshi workers thing that came out?? I don’t remember anymore.

Puneetlookslikeshit
Learner
Learner

Post by Puneetlookslikeshit »

Yes, she's definitely said she won't be doing Fashion Nova hauls anymore but given her record, she has no integrity whatsoever. She says one thing but does the opposite. Just like when she "canceled" James Charles but then came out with a video about the cancel culture. When people called her out about her video, she took it down and acted like she never said "James Charles is canceled." Like how shady is that. She does the sketchiest stuff, but constantly wants to judge others for the same things she does. Always acting like she's knows better than them.
Irada_3112 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:47 am
bananaturtle wrote:
Not sure what year she’s stuck in but no one cares about / wants to see fashion Nova hauls anymore Puneet.. that and the orange eyeshadow look is something she needs to grow out of and actually evolve her channel. No point in listing it in the weekly accomplishments tik toks she does if it’s a shit dying channel lol

Wait, didn’t she say she’s no longer going to take sponsorships from fashion nova?? I don’t remember what video she said it in but I remember her saying it in a sponsored video being like this was signed and accepted before the controversy came out so contractually, I’m still obliged to put this video out blah blah. I don’t remember what the controversy was though. Was it cuz of a poor response regarding BLM? Or they aren’t paying their workers fair wages like the whole Kylie not paying her Bangladeshi workers thing that came out?? I don’t remember anymore.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Puneetlookslikeshit wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:31 am
Yes, she's definitely said she won't be doing Fashion Nova hauls anymore but given her record, she has no integrity whatsoever. She says one thing but does the opposite. Just like when she "canceled" James Charles but then came out with a video about the cancel culture. When people called her out about her video, she took it down and acted like she never said "James Charles is canceled." Like how shady is that. She does the sketchiest stuff, but constantly wants to judge others for the same things she does. Always acting like she's knows better than them.
Irada_3112 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:47 am
bananaturtle wrote:

I’m too lazy to watch her videos anymore but wow if she really did that that’s pathetic. I never watched her original “James Charles is cancelled” video. So it’s not there anymore to go watch? I just might have lol. I can’t believe she even bothered to put in her 2 cents on that bs, it was already pathetic enough when these “big” drama channels interjected themselves into it and here she is a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

I have no idea where she stands on the spectrum when it comes to ethical fashion consumption but she can stop right now if she’s thinking about pushing a “thrift more often you guys!!!” narrative in the future. It’s not just fashion nova but basically all the Indian wear IG brands she works with follow the same formula; dupe celeb wear using cheaper materials, produce en masse, probably pay their workers close to nothing and make the workers work in terrible conditions, etc.
I think she’s fine with fast fashion because it gives her less work to do when it comes to getting dressed up which fits right in with her med student schedule. She doesn’t have to worry about going shopping as often or not having a certain pair of jeans in her closet or whatever. She already has everything she needs and it was all given to her for free. Her bank account is happy, she gets to wear trendy shit even if it looks tacky, and she doesn’t have to spend time putting together outfits.

luxebabe22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luxebabe22 »

Anyone see her photo with her overly edited butt?

embarazzing
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by embarazzing »

Why fitness influencers, if she can even be called that, edit their bodies I will never know. Won't the viewers eventually see your body in action? Her latest picture is so off from her actual body that it can't even be said to be just a good angle.
Also, can her followers not piece together that her "men suck" posts are usually just her not-so-subtle jabs at her (ex) boyfriend? She tries to come off as mature and inspiring, but the slightest thing happens in her love / family life and she shows her true petty colours for all to see. (Btw, I'm referring to her Tik Tok about how "even though it's just been one day" her mom walks around the house all day talking about how Puneet can do better)

embarazzing
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by embarazzing »

Why fitness influencers, if she can even be called that, edit their bodies I will never know. Won't the viewers eventually see your body in action? Her latest picture is so off from her actual body that it can't even be said to be just a good angle.
Also, can her followers not piece together that her "men suck" posts are usually just her not-so-subtle jabs at her (ex) boyfriend? She tries to come off as mature and inspiring, but the slightest thing happens in her love / family life and she shows her true petty colours for all to see. (Btw, I'm referring to her Tik Tok about how "even though it's just been one day" her mom walks around the house all day talking about how Puneet can do better)

luxebabe22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luxebabe22 »

embarazzing wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:46 pm
Her form and techniques should definitely be improved because she’s gonna have a bad back and knees in the long run. I wouldn’t have posted that fitness video tbh without carefully assessing my form because it just looked painful to watch. I’m a lifter and I’ve created a fitness page and I would toss out hours of work out videos especially if my form was incorrect. I can lift as heavy as Puneet, but would opt to lower down my weight for safety and good form instead of flexing how heavy I can go. I think it’s ridiculous to start a fitness journey when she’s been called out for editing her figure I’m beginning to think that she’s developing body dysmorphia because her videos give her away a lot.

As for her “break-up”, I bet you her mom doesn’t even know anything and has never said anything to her about it LOL it’s just her trying to boost her ego and act savage when all it does is show how immature she is. She’s what, 24 now or something and she’s still on the shade my ex on social media trend. You’re a medical professional it’s tacky to see you act like a 16 year old over a boy.

embarazzing
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by embarazzing »

Yeah it’s definitely not a good look. Speaking of her workout video, I can’t help but notice it was filmed in her brothers home gym. I think someone previously mentioned her being from a well off family, but I had no idea just how well off they were until now.

Let’s be honest, there’s no way any clever investing or YouTube earnings from a channel of MedBros size could pay for med school debt and a huge house overlooking the mountains with gym equipment in it. I’m sure they’d deny it though, since no one thinks they’re rich since they’re always comparing to people above them. But to fund that on top of two other kids in med school is crazy money.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Is this the same home gym you’re talking about?? Wait where does harman live now? Not in AZ right? He has a legitimate house, not just an apartment?

luxebabe22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luxebabe22 »

I I think on his channel he mentioned he lived in LA or something. But yeah, definitely think his parents put a hefty down payment to help Harman manage the mortgage with his salary as a new doctor. We’ve already established that they come from a wealthy family so not surprised that he was able to afford a nice house up in the hills.

I had to block Puneet on social media because she’s just so unauthentic at this point. From her contradicting herself every 2.5 seconds to the body dysmorphia she’s developed. It’s just gotten out of hand. I used to think she was super mature and genuine but as years go by, it seems like she’s just stuck in this adolescent mindset and style. Girl needs to lay off the Facetune and just embrace the fact that she’s not built like a 16 year old anymore. If you’re preaching for body positivity and women empowerment, accept the fact you don’t have 23” inch waist like Erim and others and just move on.

embarazzing
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by embarazzing »

Yes that home gym. And honestly, even the “apartment” (looks like a part of a house that companies rent out) that she lives in herself is way too nice for someone in undergrad and med school debt.

I think you put it perfectly. She aims to appear “above” the pettiness and puts that in her videos. But you soon realize that the reason she tries so hard at everything is because she may be stuck in a very immature mindset. She’s lucky she’s good at things and privileged, because she does NOT seem like type of person who’s good at not getting the superficial status and glory they want. The universe is wise I guess lol

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”