giraffe
Informer
Informer

Advertisement

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Postby poppyseedpenewski » Sun May 27, 2018 3:57 pm

giraffe wrote:Emma and Maggie are obsessed with themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85% of their vlogs are them staring at themselves and posing in the viewfinder.
poppyseedpenewski
Learner
Learner

Postby jenslife08 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:53 pm

poppyseedpenewski wrote:

I could not agree more. I find Emma harder to watch than Maggie because she clearly doesnt care about school in the slightest hoping she can live like Gretchen off of her youtube fame. I cant stand to watch any of these three.
jenslife08
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby litgreave_ » Mon May 28, 2018 6:10 pm

jenslife08 wrote:
poppyseedpenewski wrote:

I could not agree more. I find Emma harder to watch than Maggie because she clearly doesnt care about school in the slightest hoping she can live like Gretchen off of her youtube fame. I cant stand to watch any of these three.

I find Maggie somewhat "watchable" in comparison to Emma. Emma is clearly a leech for views and will do anything. Almost all of her videos are sponsored and the only reason she gets these sponsorship is because of a. Gretchen b. she's a basic white girl that will promote anything she's given.
:love2:
litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Postby Treesformees » Mon May 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Tayxodiva wrote:Both Emma and Maggie are complete idiots if you listen to them try to describe things. In Emma’s most recent vlog when she’s talking about the ankle bracelet she bought, she said, “it’s like... blue”. I followed their dad on insta and he took a video of Emma in the airport telling him to stop filming her after he just paid for a week in Aruba. These girls are so selfish and ungrateful.

Their dad’s insta gives me really gross vibes. Like a mixture of a rapey frat bro and a stage mom, advertising his half naked daughters for likes/sponsorships. So cringey and fake.

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Postby gurunoway » Tue May 29, 2018 3:44 am

Treesformees wrote:
Tayxodiva wrote:Both Emma and Maggie are complete idiots if you listen to them try to describe things. In Emma’s most recent vlog when she’s talking about the ankle bracelet she bought, she said, “it’s like... blue”. I followed their dad on insta and he took a video of Emma in the airport telling him to stop filming her after he just paid for a week in Aruba. These girls are so selfish and ungrateful.

Their dad’s insta gives me really gross vibes. Like a mixture of a rapey frat bro and a stage mom, advertising his half naked daughters for likes/sponsorships. So cringey and fake.

He just reeks of mid-life crisis mixed in with newly divorce
gurunoway
Learner
Learner

Postby alexandria94 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:15 am

gurunoway wrote:
Treesformees wrote:

He just reeks of mid-life crisis mixed in with newly divorce

Any idea why their parents got divorced? He's so creepy. And what's the appeal of these girls? They're so basic and ditzy and not even that pretty lol
alexandria94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby Lotsofeyerollinghere » Tue May 29, 2018 9:20 am

Glad the conversation is on Maggie and Emma. I lurk here but I had to comment finally to talk about how much they bother me. Sometimes I'll be listening to them and stop and think "you girls are so unbelievably dumb." They are ridiculous.

Also, if anyone watched Emma's prom video, were you surprised that she literally just wore a low ponytail? And she mentioned having someone do her hair? How hard is it to do a low pony?
Lotsofeyerollinghere
Learner
Learner

Postby krystynakrez » Tue May 29, 2018 10:44 am

Lotsofeyerollinghere wrote:Glad the conversation is on Maggie and Emma. I lurk here but I had to comment finally to talk about how much they bother me. Sometimes I'll be listening to them and stop and think "you girls are so unbelievably dumb." They are ridiculous.

Also, if anyone watched Emma's prom video, were you surprised that she literally just wore a low ponytail? And she mentioned having someone do her hair? How hard is it to do a low pony?

not surprised only because she seems to be very low maintenance with hair/beauty - which is fine IMO. she really doesn't need to cake on the makeup and I don't think she really does anything with her hair that often
krystynakrez
Learner
Learner

Postby Personperson123 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:36 am

in her new mukbang she's acting like everything they're saying is sooo profound, but....none of it is
Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Postby UseMyCode » Thu May 31, 2018 4:43 pm

yes emma and maggie look like any bitch nearby, so boring. nothing revolutionary about their appearance, personality, lives, videos, anything tbh I think they just see that gretchen has 0 talent or personality and is doing relatively well on youtube and decided to join in lol if this is the next generation of youtube i'm 600% done, I'll take polina/niki and gabi/remi over these hoes bc at least they keep it interesting. these New England white girls are BORING as hell
UseMyCode
Talker
Talker

Postby TheMaineFan8123 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:17 pm

I’m glad other people are equally as annoyed by Emma/Maggie as I am. And don’t get me started on creepy Arlin...
TheMaineFan8123
Lurker
Lurker

Postby mandyRD » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:48 pm

On the driving to Long island vlog, the girl in the backseat never wear her seatbelt...

It's funny now she is no longer sponsored by gymshark.....she is all about lululemon. $$$$$
mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Postby gurunoway » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:09 am

I much prefer when she vlogs with her cousin mandy, her college friends back in boston and when shes with lucy. I dont even bother watching when Arlin/Maggie/Emma is in the thumbnail. Also mandy's friend juliette is so annoying, my god. She should just create her own channel if she thinks we want to hear her voice.
gurunoway
Learner
Learner

Postby giraffe » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:07 pm

gurunoway wrote:I much prefer when she vlogs with her cousin mandy, her college friends back in boston and when shes with lucy. I dont even bother watching when Arlin/Maggie/Emma is in the thumbnail. Also mandy's friend juliette is so annoying, my god. She should just create her own channel if she thinks we want to hear her voice.

I cannot STAND Juliette. She is incredibly obnoxious

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Postby Personperson123 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:50 am

Lucy is starting to annoy the shit out of me lol. I don't even know why
Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Postby gurunoway » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:04 am

Personperson123 wrote:Lucy is starting to annoy the shit out of me lol. I don't even know why

It baffles me how much she feels herself but more power to her. I unsubscribed from her because I was sick of hearing her call herself slim thicc and metnioning her bf each, and every video. whenever she pops up in gretchen's vlogs, I can't help but notice their different faces.
gurunoway
Learner
Learner

Postby cookiequeen0 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:58 pm

I had to laugh after seeing the title of her new video, basically, "money management". I gave it a chance and couldn't last even 3 minutes. I applaud her on encouraging people to invest in retirement, but she REALLY should do more research before giving advice on this stuff. She Said multiple times "I dont really know what I'm taking about" but then proceeds to give advice, it makes me mad because she literally made statements that were false. Like if you need a financial advisor for yourself, you probably shouldnt be giving advice to others...

And this isn't even considering how much money she's been blowing lately.
cookiequeen0
Learner
Learner

Postby Treesformees » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 pm

cookiequeen0 wrote:I had to laugh after seeing the title of her new video, basically, "money management". I gave it a chance and couldn't last even 3 minutes. I applaud her on encouraging people to invest in retirement, but she REALLY should do more research before giving advice on this stuff. She Said multiple times "I dont really know what I'm taking about" but then proceeds to give advice, it makes me mad because she literally made statements that were false. Like if you need a financial advisor for yourself, you probably shouldnt be giving advice to others...

And this isn't even considering how much money she's been blowing lately.

came here to say this. “Budgeting” made me lol

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Postby socialbeauty » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:17 pm

gurunoway wrote:
Personperson123 wrote:Lucy is starting to annoy the shit out of me lol. I don't even know why

It baffles me how much she feels herself but more power to her. I unsubscribed from her because I was sick of hearing her call herself slim thicc and metnioning her bf each, and every video. whenever she pops up in gretchen's vlogs, I can't help but notice their different faces.

I agree. I used to enjoy watching her in Gretchen's videos but I feel like she always talks about her body/bf. She like mumbles so it's hard to understand what she is always saying. Her videos are also unnecessarily long. Gretchen is a train wreck and you can't help but watch her lol
socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Postby lil-pupper » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:43 pm

ok I thought gretchen spent a lot of money usually - in her latest vlog she gets gucci slides, a new camera, goes to soul, gets a pedicure, gets sweetgreen and goes to a movie

she also says she saw someone wearing the slides on their instagram story the night before, and decided she had to get them too. thats ridiculous and it is hilarious that she made a video about money management

its fine to treat yourself and like designer items but I feel like she puts zero thought into all the money she spends. like she could be proactive about saving the insane amounts of money she makes as a youtuber and invest in real estate or something, but no she needs yet another pair of tacky trendy shoes
lil-pupper
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Treesformees » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Her new vlog and Maggie’s Italy vlogs are hilarious, really portrays what a mess of human life they are. To recap:
Maggie missed her train to the airport because she was late. Gretchen was late to the airport because she needed sweetgreen and only made her flight because it was delayed. The night before she forced a nail salon to stay open late because she was late getting there and “literally cried and begged”. Then didn’t have cash to tip them. And she got a parking ticket for not reading a sign. When they’re on their layover they get paged to the airplane because they’re late, even tho that flight was already delayed too. They are 20 minutes late to breakfast with their tour group when the guide specifically told them to be on time, but it’s ok, they just want croissants. They are constantly texted by their tour guide to be on time because of their lateness.
If I was in their friend group I would leave their asses behind so fast. Good luck in the real world where not being a shambly mess is required.

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Postby devin renee » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 am

Her instagram ranting about how she spends her money is the icing on the cake. The usual “I work so hard” and “I’m so grateful” with all her ass-kisser subscribers saying “no no you deserve it all!!!” Give me a break, she lives in a fantasy world where everyone caters to her. She’s clearly allowed to spend her money how she wants, it’s the fact that everything is an impulse buy and just the next trendy item of the month. Get it together Gretchen, stop worrying about your next flight or Gucci bag and consider showing up to your classes.
devin renee
Learner
Learner

Postby loldoIknowu » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:49 am

It makes me laugh reading all these negative comments about her body, how she lives her life, and how she spends her money like it's going to mask how insecure all of you are (and you're pathetic to think it does because its so transparent since all of you guys do is come back to this forum every day to talk about how terrible a girl you don't even personally know is :rofl: ). I'm so sorry that you can't afford the things she can afford and I'm sure you would all manage money sooo much better if you had the "fortune" that she has made off Youtube, but the reality is, is that you don't have that luxury, and you may never have that luxury... and there's literally nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is criticizing everything she does when it has no correlation to how you live your life like you have the option to not watch her videos but you still do because you are all sadly obsessed with her. You all talk about how if she can't take hateful comments then she shouldn't be doing Youtube as if she isn't human... Please, if any of you ever got any hate you guys would probably be on suicide watch by now because of how insecure you all are to begin with. But you know, keep following her on every social media platform and watching her videos because you're just contributing to her paycheck and her "spending habits" that you all complain about. Gretchen doesn't think she's the shit, you do and thats how it'll always be. Bye :love2:
loldoIknowu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby aaa123 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:54 am

loldoIknowu wrote:It makes me laugh reading all these negative comments about her body, how she lives her life, and how she spends her money like it's going to mask how insecure all of you are (and you're pathetic to think it does because its so transparent since all of you guys do is come back to this forum every day to talk about how terrible a girl you don't even personally know is :rofl: ). I'm so sorry that you can't afford the things she can afford and I'm sure you would all manage money sooo much better if you had the "fortune" that she has made off Youtube, but the reality is, is that you don't have that luxury, and you may never have that luxury... and there's literally nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is criticizing everything she does when it has no correlation to how you live your life like you have the option to not watch her videos but you still do because you are all sadly obsessed with her. You all talk about how if she can't take hateful comments then she shouldn't be doing Youtube as if she isn't human... Please, if any of you ever got any hate you guys would probably be on suicide watch by now because of how insecure you all are to begin with. But you know, keep following her on every social media platform and watching her videos because you're just contributing to her paycheck and her "spending habits" that you all complain about. Gretchen doesn't think she's the shit, you do and thats how it'll always be. Bye :love2:

Hi Gretchen! now if only you put the same effort into your gen-ed level psych class as you did typing this out, maybe you would’ve actually done well :tu:
aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs