gretchenlovesbeauty

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
litgreave_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by litgreave_ »

ALSO wtf...she turned her IG rant from talking about not saying the n word to talking about slut shaming because that's the only thing she can actually relate to....okay Gretchen
:love2:

jenslife08
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jenslife08 »

Literally she only apologized because shes so scared of losing followers who help fund her obnoxious, over the top, luxurious lifestyle. She could care less about anyone but herself. This girl needs a reality check.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

jenslife08 wrote:Literally she only apologized because shes so scared of losing followers who help fund her obnoxious, over the top, luxurious lifestyle. She could care less about anyone but herself. This girl needs a reality check.
i couldn't help but laugh when she posted that story about her friend Abbie being able to "smell how I'm crying rn"...YEs Gretchen, you were probably bawling your eyes out because people could finally see what a horrible person you are and you were so scared about how you were going to afford your next beach destination or Gucci purse.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

Personperson123 wrote:she's crying in her insta story lol
she is crying.....she must be training for those tears. she is more laughing than crying.

If she didn't said it why delete the vlog and edited it? Why didn't she just respond to the comments?

Liftinginlilly92
Learner
Learner

Post by Liftinginlilly92 »

Does anyone know if Tasha stayed at Coachella i literally haven't been able to find her in a single vlog after day 1

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

it's interesting how people think she ditched Tasha for Maggie and that Tasha's upset by it, I always got the impression that Tasha finds Gretchen reaaalllllly annoying so if anything, she's probably happy Gretchens off her back now.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Personperson123 wrote:it's interesting how people think she ditched Tasha for Maggie and that Tasha's upset by it, I always got the impression that Tasha finds Gretchen reaaalllllly annoying so if anything, she's probably happy Gretchens off her back now.
I agree! In all the clips of the Spring Break trip they went on together Tasha looked so over her.

Butterfly_fly
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterfly_fly »

You can’t find Tasha in any vlogs cuz she hung out with some of the non white girls and Gretchen & most of the other girls stuck to themselves and excluded majority of the other girls. Even the ones who were white lol.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Does Tasha have her own thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

radishes wrote:Does Tasha have her own thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found that one https://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic. ... 2709&hilit

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

I went on dotes instragram...they posted a lot pictures of youtuber they sponsored but I've seen one frome Gretchen in the past week, not even at coachella.

cloudi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cloudi »

So she basically admitted to skipping her Tuesday/Thursday class every week in her newest vlog...I always knew something was off when she said she only had class Monday/Wednesday.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

cloudi wrote:So she basically admitted to skipping her Tuesday/Thursday class every week in her newest vlog...I always knew something was off when she said she only had class Monday/Wednesday.
She could've just said "I have class Mon/Wed and my Tues/Thurs class always gets cancelled" from the beginning...Now she just looks shady and also, what kind of university (Especially BU) cancels a class every Tues/thurs for who knows how long...The whole thing is very off

cloudi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cloudi »

Does anyone know where Emma & Gretchen went in her last vlog? In Emma's vlog, they said it was an event, a "secret", and a formal...

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

litgreave_ wrote:
cloudi wrote:So she basically admitted to skipping her Tuesday/Thursday class every week in her newest vlog...I always knew something was off when she said she only had class Monday/Wednesday.
She could've just said "I have class Mon/Wed and my Tues/Thurs class always gets cancelled" from the beginning...Now she just looks shady and also, what kind of university (Especially BU) cancels a class every Tues/thurs for who knows how long...The whole thing is very off

theres no way it's always cancelled lol. In one of her more recent vlog she was like yeah if we had gone to psych ...or if it didnt always get cancelled we might have done well on the final. i feel like she keeps forgetting that she said it gets cancelled every week cuz she'll start by saying she doesnt go, then she'll remember her lie and be like "and it's always cancelled"

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

could you imagine being a junior in college with only about 3 classes and spending $50k+ a year on school but still being too lazy to go to your freshman level psych class? pathetic.

cloudi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cloudi »

Personperson123 wrote:
litgreave_ wrote:

theres no way it's always cancelled lol. In one of her more recent vlog she was like yeah if we had gone to psych ...or if it didnt always get cancelled we might have done well on the final. i feel like she keeps forgetting that she said it gets cancelled every week cuz she'll start by saying she doesnt go, then she'll remember her lie and be like "and it's always cancelled"
Yeah I noticed that too. I also remember in one of her vlogs at the beginning of the year when she was having her first psych test, she mentioned that she never went to class. I'm surprised no one has called her out in the comments.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Also I swear to god she literally manufactures her personality to match whoever she's friends with at the time. She copies their style, the way they talk, things they do, and now she loves mary lou's coffee even though she's never been a coffee drinker?? Just bc maggie and emma like it

arflores0626
Learner
Learner

Post by arflores0626 »

Okay but I’m honestly shocked at how dumb this girl and her friends sound all the time. Does anyone agree with me that the way they talk (calling each other “Bebe but”, saying “mushy”, “omg lllllyyy”) sounds completely stupid?¿?¿ and they are supposed to be college educated?!?!? No one in the real work talks like that.... No WONDER Justin dumped her. Sorry to say that, but its true. The girl needs to grow up. (Used to think Lucy was the mature one, but she’s starting to sound like an idiot too.)

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

in her new video she talks about people asking about certain people who've been in her vlogs who no longer are. The only person I can think of who's no longer in her vlogs is Tasha, so I guess something did happen between them

Return to “F-K”