Lets talk about Cora.

mariner star
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VintageorTacky

Post by mariner star »

in my humble opinion, I think she has good makeup skills. I just saw her videos for the first time today. so, i don't know if there is anything shady about her.

Caiterinful
Learner
Learner

Post by Caiterinful »

I like her, she has good makeup skills and doesn't seem to do anything annoying/bad/that people disagree with. I've only just subscribed to her quite recently though, so I don't know. But yeah so far, she seems okay.

AllureOfBeauty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AllureOfBeauty »

I really love her makeup skills/looks. Although I'm not a big fan of her outfit videos. I much prefer the makeup.

Lindyyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lindyyy »

I think I first subscribed to her when she started doing the Sailor Moon looks. I'm not a big fan of her fashion videos, but I'm not the target audience with that so I usually just skip over them. But she's really talented with makeup and her hair is gorgeous!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ポン♥ポン♥ポン♥*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Zombie_Kitten

Post by Zombie_Kitten »

I absolutely adore Cora! :D Her makeup skills are amazing and I think she seems really sweet! She's the kind of person who I can't picture selling out. I also think it's great that she responds to so many comments. I wuv her! :halo:

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

By far she is my favorite guru. She keeps it real doesn't live above her means, isn't shallow or materialistic, is articulate without being pretentious or obnoxious and has a witty sense of humor. Cora you're a wonderful guru don't change.

Neonbliss
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Neonbliss »

Honestly, I adore Cora. She's amazing, and actually talented with makeup. One of the very few gurus that hasn't sold out. Her personality is such a change from all the others, and you can tell she's genuine. I love her! :love2:

mrshoneybee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrshoneybee »

I love her! So funny and talented! By far my favorite guru!

tubhouse
Informer
Informer

Post by tubhouse »

I really enjoy watching Cora. I find her to be authentic and genuine. I don't really wear bright looks all that often but I still like to watch her tutorials; she's super talented. And the hair is awesome. :D

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

Post by beautysuperwoman »

agreed with ^^^ all of that. I love her genuine attitude, how much she cares about what she does and how adventurous she is. LLOVVVEEEE
I just really love candles, and Nars Orgasm blush, and all things MAC, and Bath and Body Works Sales, and Michael Kors, and my boyfriendandmypuppy!!!!

really.

LuaLove18
Learner
Learner

Post by LuaLove18 »

You can tell she loves doing make-up and her subbies(: Also, she is great at explaining make-up looks!!!

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

Post by beautysuperwoman »

It's hard to hate on someone who has such a good attitude and is so appreciative of the fact that she has subscribers in the first place.

You can tell she really cares about makeup too, which warms my heart because I feel the same excitement when I have a new bright color to play with.
I just really love candles, and Nars Orgasm blush, and all things MAC, and Bath and Body Works Sales, and Michael Kors, and my boyfriendandmypuppy!!!!

really.

youngpunkk
Learner
Learner

Post by youngpunkk »

I freaking love Cora. She's one of the first gurus I started watching, and to this day, I still tune in for her videos. I love that she's got a funky style and is a plus size girl, and that she embraces it and does fashion hauls and OOTD's. I also appreciate that she loves drugstore makeup as much as she loves higher end products. And she's super sweet, responding to Instagram comments.

Vampira
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vampira »

I love Cora...she is so funny and down to earth and her man is hilarious as well. Probably my favorite Guru..not to mention, her makeup skills are amazing :cheers:
You Mountain Dew Drinking Bitch, You!

Beachbum75
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Beachbum75 »

I absolutely adore her! She is a pleasure to watch, very talented (even though I wouldn't try to wear half the looks she creates), she's funny too! Cora is one on my favorites for sure! :love2:

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

watched her imats haul, what a gratious, sincere and lovely person she is! omg, hearing her shout out the ppl she was with, the vendors and the other youtubers she had contact with. just such an all rounder of a sweetheart.
:love2: :love2:

forgetmenot
Learner
Learner

Post by forgetmenot »

choochy wrote:watched her imats haul, what a gratious, sincere and lovely person she is! omg, hearing her shout out the ppl she was with, the vendors and the other youtubers she had contact with. just such an all rounder of a sweetheart.
agreed! i absolutely love Cora, she was the first person I ever subscribed to on youtube. i wish more gurus were like her

feistytowels
Lurker
Lurker

Post by feistytowels »

Cora is amazing. Did you guys see her latest tutorial, Sea Queen? I literally gasped when I saw it on my yt feed. Obviously, I'd never wear it, but her skills are amazeballs.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

i did see it and realized how much thought she puts into her stuff...man. talent. there are some of these girls and guys that ooze the art of makeup and i loves them so much.
:love2: :love2:

Return to “VintageorTacky”