Punkchyaz

2012myusername

Punkchyaz

Post by 2012myusername »

:tu: I really do like this girl. I think she's genuine and has come along way from when she first started. Her makeup looks may not be the best, and for me her clothing style isn't appealing, but I like the effort she puts in.

furball

Re: Punkchyaz

Post by furball »

i like her, she seems to have a lot of integrity and although her style isn't mine i enjoy watching her videos :)

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fadia Fiji »

I like her, I really do. But the audio in her videos puts me off and I can't watch a single video without my ears hurting..

SianDavies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SianDavies »

She really is who she says she is. I hope she does go on to be a presenter like she wants to, she deserves to.

furball

Post by furball »

i've never noticed any issue with her audio at all! how odd!? i think she's really good at seeiming relaxed on camera but when you see her more 'professional' stuff she's really great at that too :)

Zombie_Kitten

Post by Zombie_Kitten »

I LOVE Chyaz. I think she's one of the only "well known" gurus who hasn't sold out. I also think it's super nice that she replies to all her comments. I feel like she actually cares about her viewers. :D She's definitely in my top 5 favorite YouTubers!

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Agree! Lovely girl! I have had many of my comments responded to personally by her.

punkchyaz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by punkchyaz »

Hi guys!

As some of you may remember from the GuruGossip, I occasionally check these sites as a way of getting feedback on my videos etc. I decided to check this new one this morning, and I am really smiling :) Thank you for your lovely comments, it has really shown that there are some genuinely sweet people who post on here and I'm very pleased to have you as viewers!

Thank you to Fadia Fiji for the feedback about my audio - I have noticed a bit of an issue with it not being perfect and I'm looking into how to improve it. Hopefully I can get it sorted soon!

Chyaz xox

Zombie_Kitten

Post by Zombie_Kitten »

punkchyaz wrote:Hi guys!

As some of you may remember from the GuruGossip, I occasionally check these sites as a way of getting feedback on my videos etc. I decided to check this new one this morning, and I am really smiling :) Thank you for your lovely comments, it has really shown that there are some genuinely sweet people who post on here and I'm very pleased to have you as viewers!

Thank you to Fadia Fiji for the feedback about my audio - I have noticed a bit of an issue with it not being perfect and I'm looking into how to improve it. Hopefully I can get it sorted soon!

Chyaz xox
Hi Chyaz! :D I just wanted to say that I think it's awesome that you check in on this site and respond! Most gurus just get mad when they discover that it exists. It's so great that you use it in a positive way, for feedback! You're seriously such a sweet, honest, amazing person. :halo:

punkchyaz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by punkchyaz »

^ Hey sweetie!

Thank you very much :) I honestly believe that you get out of life what you put into it, and if you treat things as positives you'll be a much happier person! I'll continue to check this site every now and again and take the good with the bad :) xox

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I think I stumbled upon one of her videos by accident, but I loved how natural she was and her style. I haven't watched any videos in a while now (been too busy to watch any beauty videos at all mostly) but I'll have to get back to watching :)

Chyaz, agreed with Zombie Kitten, it's nice to see someone who comes on here to get feedback and actually responds instead of just throwing a shitfit knowing that this site exists. Keep doing what you're doing!

punkchyaz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by punkchyaz »

Hi hollatmegurl!

Thanks for your comment :) When mature, honest feedback is given it's always useful to be able to hear about it! I won't lie, it is a pleasure to read such positive comments on here but if more negative ones come along, I'll also take them in my stride :)

Chyaz xox

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fadia Fiji »

Chyaz, you have beautiful hair! Probably the best I've ever seen. Maybe do more hair tutorials? Would love to watch them!

punkchyaz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by punkchyaz »

Hi Fadia Fiji!

Thank you very much :) Strangely, even though my hair is so long, I'm actually not very good at styling it - I do like the idea of doing some more hair-related videos though, so I will practise more :)

Quite soon, a couple of videos that I filmed with Babyliss will be up on their YouTube channel - in them, I'm being taught how to do certain styles (so we'll all be learning together, really!) x

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Chyaz xox
I don't know about anyone else but I read 'hi guys' in Chyaz's accent :P :lol:

punkchyaz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by punkchyaz »

Clover la BonBon wrote:

Chyaz xox
I don't know about anyone else but I read 'hi guys' in Chyaz's accent :P :lol:
Aw I've only just seen this :) it made me smile!!

TruFlames
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TruFlames »

She is one of my favourite gurus, not going to lie :) she is down to earth and looks genuinely happy with making videos where as other gurus I've watched look like its too much effort.
But I don't know if its just my Internet connection but whenever I watch her vids the sound and the picture seems out of synch?
But yeah keep going Chyaz! :D

punkchyaz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by punkchyaz »

TruFlames wrote:She is one of my favourite gurus, not going to lie :) she is down to earth and looks genuinely happy with making videos where as other gurus I've watched look like its too much effort.
But I don't know if its just my Internet connection but whenever I watch her vids the sound and the picture seems out of synch?
But yeah keep going Chyaz! :D
Hi TruFlames!

Thank you for saying that :) It genuinely does mean a lot to me, and I am honestly very happy making videos!

That is odd about the sound and picture being out of sync - is there a specific video where you've noticed it? It might be a case of making sure you're watching it in the full HD, as on the lower res setting things tend to look a bit fuzzy. Thanks for letting me know though, if I can identify it as a problem then I can look into fixing it :)

Chyaz x

SianDavies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SianDavies »

SianDavies wrote:She really is who she says she is. I hope she does go on to be a presenter like she wants to, she deserves to.
Oh wait fast forward to now and my opinions changed, a lot..

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

^ how come??

Return to “Punkchyaz”