Makeup Transformations

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeup Transformations

Post by GoGoYuBari »

This girl is super super talented and I think she deserves to be the more popular Phan and not Michelle

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

Ugh. I absolutely adore her. I admire the fact that she came from such a humble upbringing. She definitely has A LOT of skill. I wish I could do that; but I can't lol. She seems like a really kind, down-to-earth person. My faves were Bruno Mars, Princess Peach (even though Michelle uploaded it for her), and definitely the one where she becomes Antione Dodson (still didn't understand why people bashed her for it, it may be "urban" blackface but blackface is meant to be hurtful. That was not her intent. o.O).

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

do you guys know there is another person call Anastasiya Shpagina is doing transformation as well?

who do you think transform better?

Ak444
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ak444 »

I really enjoy watching her videos & she's one of the few gurus that really doesn't seem to have a section on the Trash a Guru threads. While she has two channels with many subs, one with well over a million & the other a few hundred thousand, why she has that number while her sister-in-law has several more million is beyond me. She's one of the few people on YT where when she does a celeb transformation, she actually transforms into the celeb. Others will do 'such and such makeup' and really all they do is a smokey eye, like no matter who it is, lol. And not to bring up her sister in law again, but her transformation videos look nothing like the celebs.

Ciaaaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaaaaa »

I've always really liked Promise! She's really creative and talented!! It's always so nice seeing her make new masterpieces! YT can get kind of boring sometimes watching the same tutorials over and over but Promise is always bringing something new and exciting to the table. I don't know her personally but she seems so real. humble, and chill. I really appreciate Promise & all of her videos! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ciaaaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaaaaa »

smiley wrote:Promise Phan always amazes me with her transformations. As for my favorite transformation, hands down, it's the Angelina Jolie one. How she transforms from an Asian woman to a Hollywood celebrity never ceases to blow my mind.

^^^^ OMG YASSS!!
I agree completley
She nailed this!! One of my all time favs
*High Fives You*

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

I loved her Selena Quintanilla transformation.

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

Ciaaaaa wrote:
smiley wrote:Promise Phan always amazes me with her transformations. As for my favorite transformation, hands down, it's the Angelina Jolie one. How she transforms from an Asian woman to a Hollywood celebrity never ceases to blow my mind.

^^^^ OMG YASSS!!
I agree completley
She nailed this!! One of my all time favs
*High Fives You*
Pure talent. I can't even. I wish I could just have her do my makeup every morning. LOL :respekt: :respekt:

Sven_
Learner
Learner

Post by Sven_ »

Her transformations are the best. Promise is easily my favorite makeup guru. She is very skilled.

Pygmy_Puff
Learner
Learner

Post by Pygmy_Puff »

My favorite transformation of hers was the Jennifer Lawrence one!! She looked so different than her normal self and just like Jennifer :o

Piska
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Piska »

Drake and Adrianna Lima

Return to “Promise Phan”