Promise and Steve

toph_bei_fong
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Promise and Steve

Post by toph_bei_fong » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:02 pm

I just watched her love story video, and....could these guys be ANY cuter together? I can't even. They have an interesting story and seem genuinely happy with each other. Good for them!

Pygmy_Puff
Learner
Learner

Re: Promise and Steve

Post by Pygmy_Puff » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:15 am

They are super cute and do look genuinely happy! i wish them years of happiness together.
It was a bit annoying though how she mentioned several times that she was still talking to other guys besides Steve when they were still talking online :|

toph_bei_fong
Learner
Learner

Post by toph_bei_fong » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Pygmy_Puff wrote:They are super cute and do look genuinely happy! i wish them years of happiness together.
It was a bit annoying though how she mentioned several times that she was still talking to other guys besides Steve when they were still talking online :|
I noticed that, too. Neither of them have talked about being in serious relationships prior to getting together, so I'm wondering if she kept emphasizing that to appear as if she really did think deeply about whether Steve was the right person for her rather than someone who would just blindly rush in to marry the *first person* that asked. (I mean, I'm assuming Steve *was* the first person to ask, but you know what I mean!)

uyenn620
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by uyenn620 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:16 am

love this couple and their fam and how supportive they are

Return to “Promise Phan”