Post your tattoos

Izabella

Post your tattoos

Post by Izabella »

Post your tattoos, I'd love to see them! And the meaning/significance/story behind it if you want to share
Or post tattoos you've always wanted to get

I've been really wanting this yin yang tattoo on the back of my neck

I also want something either on my collar bone or something on my upper arm, or chinese writing down my back (which I know is a little over done). My problem is I'm so indecisive so that's why I don't want to rush into it and think about it for a long time.

unlacedslowly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Post your tattoos

Post by unlacedslowly »

I'm gonna get "at least I'm breathing" tattooed under my boob/on my ribs cause it's from an Emilie Autumn song I absolutely love. I also want a full sleeve, and something to cover up a shitty stick n poke tattoo my friend and I did when we were like 13 haha. I'm just gonna have my tattooer who is a good family friend draw me up some stuff. :D

FutureRN92
Learner
Learner

Post by FutureRN92 »

I currently have the letter 'g' on my left shoulder blade. It stands for my name, as my name starts with a G (Gaby), and it is in purple (which is my favorite color). It was kinda like a 'I want a tattoo, it's simple, cheap, etc.' kind of tattoo. I still love it to this day (now almost 2 years with it).

I have wanted one other tattoo ever since I was probably 15 (didn't wanna make it my first cause I wanted to be sure I wanted it for sure), and now 6 years later, I still want it...so I know it's for sure perfect for me.

I'm OBSESSED with disney...more specifically Beauty and the Beast. So to resemble how obsessed I am I am getting a 'semi generic' tattoo, but one that resembles beauty and the beast. I wanna get something very similar to this, if this one specifically :D

Removed clickable link
Last edited by tar on Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed clickable link

peetharolls
Talker
Talker

Post by peetharolls »

my first tattoo I got was a peace sign on my lower stomach, I wanted something simple and I like peace signs lol. my next tattoo was a dream catcher on my right thigh with 3 feathers which represented my mom, my sister and my neice. the dream catcher symbolizes me keeping my family safe from bad dreams/thoughts/spirits. my next tattoo was an infinity symbol on my left boob which symbolizes that love goes on forever and my last tattoo is a Tupac quotes because im obsessed with him, always have been. it says "for every dark night there is a brighter day" which to me means no matter what you go through, it will always get better. i love all of my tattoos :)

haylen
Debater
Debater

Post by haylen »

My first tattoo I got was a star on the inside of both my wrists..I got it the night before I graduated from high school and didn't show my parents until I had graduated..such a dumb idea. I still love the tattoos but thought I was a super badass by doing that..I wasn't.
Since then I've gotten some extremely personal ones, I've got 8 total right now. My most recent was a quote in Latin by my favorite author, Hunter S. Thomson that says 'some never live, but the crazy never die.' I plan on getting a few more, my next one being one for my puppy. She's the first pet that was mine and she just means the world to me..like anywhere I am she's right with me. Aside from my stars the rest of them have really personal meanings so I like aesthetically pleasing tattoos that mean a lot to me. I definitely don't regret any of them.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

[img]http:\/\/distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com\/4fae81da48c411e2b6f822000a1f8cdf_7.jpg[/img]

Not very original, but I like the look of simple, clean tattoos. I've thought about getting a second one, but I don't think the design I like would age very well, so I've decided against it for the time being.

Nickelliebear
Learner
Learner

Post by Nickelliebear »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424746014.562876.jpg
I like how it's been two and a half years and I haven't bothered to take a picture of it since it's healed. I really wanted a tattoo and my best friend from high school and I thought we should end up getting matchers. I chose the rib area so it would be easily concealed and then the quote came after. Neither of us take life too seriously and we thought we were punny for choosing said quote on our sides. Things may have changed a lot over the past few years but I still consider her one of my closest friends.

It's also shown to be a reminder that someone very near to me hasn't left me yet. My mom passed away about a month after I got this tattoo.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424746273.227303.jpg
And this was my second tattoo. I bounced ideas around for two years but after I saw the geometric tattoo craze, finally something stuck. I knew I wanted to get something small in memory of my mother, that id be able to conceal easily but still see on a regular basis. That's why I chose the wrist area.

Whenever anyone talks about my mother and I there are two very prominent adjectives: beauty and strength. I'm a completely girly girl and my mom was a master hair stylist who (before she was diagnosed with cancer) always had her hair and makeup done. I always admired my mother's strength but everyone I know has always admired mine. I can look down and remind myself how much like her I am and value what I always admired in her.

Plus it matches the whole diva image I maintain. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MossyOakLady957
Talker
Talker

Post your tattoos

Post by MossyOakLady957 »

Got this tattoo for my 18th birthday (I am now 20) the significance of this tattoo was for my grandpa. He passed away when I was 14, he was a kind hearted man who loved all people especially my sister and I. My grandpa was my bestfriend of all time and I was devastated when he passed away. "Man of steel, heart of gold" not only is it on his headstone but describes him perfectly. My grandpa was a great welder and so the welding mask and welding torch was a perfect depiction of his life. Image Image
This second tattoo I have is just a match tattoo my sister and I both got. Her nickname Is Koda and so i put that on my wrist and she put Jazzie and that's that. Nothing special just matching sister tattoos. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Fashion Discussion”