Luxury fashion

luxuryangel20
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Luxury fashion

Post by luxuryangel20 »

Just wondering guys what are your opinion on luxury fashion? I do admit I follow a lot of luxury fashion bloggers online and am really interested and hopefully someday soon will be able to afford such an item! So I do admit i get influenced by bloggers and just wondering if any of you guys are too?

If you do have a luxury item, did you get it online or from that brand's physical retail? And what made you decide to get it?

sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater

Re: Luxury fashion

Post by sunflowerskies »

I do covet some luxury items, although some are more or less to be bought only for the label shown in plain sight (i.e Louis V, Gucci etc. Understandable though because they are well made and are a status symbol of sorts.) I do enjoy looking at photographs from fashion shows though, I just can't stop ogling at all the pretty dresses! :rofl:
☕️

sazzy5926
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sazzy5926 »

I love luxury fashion. I studied fashion marketing at uni and we heavily focused on luxury fashion - I was always lusting over things but I just realistically can’t afford many luxury bits. But I think the high street is fab, particularly places like Zara who react quickly to the latest high end pieces.

I don’t really tend to get influenced by bloggers. I honestly feel too many of them just buy luxury because the can and not because it’s nice/stylish etc. I find it really off putting when a blogger only or mostly posts luxury - just not what I want to see!

I have a pair of the Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps that I bought as a treat for my 21st. Bought them in-store. And I wanted a pair of Louboutins for as long as I can remember so I knew I wouldn’t go off them. They’re also a timeless style so can keep them for a long time.

(Sorry for the super long post!).

patriciaringca
Lurker
Lurker

Post by patriciaringca »

The luxury as broader than just fashion, Having just what you want, as in everything is completely satisfactory--everything is useful and beautiful and comfortable.

spickeronline
Stalker
Stalker

Post by spickeronline »

Hello,
According to me, my luxury fashion is that the cloth makes us more comfortable that is fashion and that fashion make us confident and whatever we wear that make us fashionable.

Lidenca
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lidenca »

People purchase luxury items for various reasons, such as the desire for high-quality materials, craftsmanship, exclusivity, and brand prestige. Personal values, aspirations, and lifestyle choices also contribute to these decisions.

Return to “Fashion Discussion”