Ribbed Cotton Trend : for my eastern euros

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ribbed Cotton Trend : for my eastern euros

Post by OutOfStep »

Am I the only one who can't stand the ribbed "cotton" fabric that's in style right now?
All the influencers are wearing them and it's the hottest shit but it just makes me cringe-laugh

Do any fellow eastern euros know / remember (if you left) those cheap undershirts and underwear that were made of the same ribbed material and showed how poor you were?

Someone please tell me they're on the same pageeeeeeee

(also with slides. slides in eastern euro are the equivalent of trash, buy them at the cheapest markets. brb wear slides while your huge gut pops out and you spit out sunflower seeds. now slides cost 100 dollars, i'm dying)

God
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ribbed Cotton Trend : for my eastern euros

Post by God »

Wait, can I see a photo of what you're talking about in the first part cuz I'm quite curious hahaha
I am European and yes I agree, here, slides are considered trash. However, I always loved slides, have them in pink, black, nude, baby blue and always got criticised for wearing them because they are trash and ugly, but i love my comfortable slides. and now everyone's wearing so i'm just like...... what? for years you've told me my shoes are trash and now you're wearing them? :| :?

Return to “Fashion Discussion”