I'm jealous of all of you. :(

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What size of bra are you?

Post by Angie V »

Since high school, I've only gone down a band size. I'm 23 now and only a 34A.

I have a nice butt though so it's not that bad.
imma ball til the day i fall

iheartcats
Learner
Learner

Post by iheartcats »

I'm a 32D :)

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

I wear 36D bras from H&M because they fit me but a woman at Debenhams in London told me I'm a 32FF/G I was like D: WHAT HOW AM I GONNA FIND THOSE BRAS WHERE I LIVE
I was shocked. Not because the cup is big but because apparently, even though 36D fits me perfectly and doesn't hurt me AT ALL, it's not my correct size D:
I was too embarrassed to even try some bras on after that, and the only place where I can find those cups where I live (i don't live in the uk) is in a fancy store that has bras that cost 60€+ D: (that's like 100 bucks/45pounds).
Why is being a woman so hard/costly?

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

kathpt wrote:I wear 36D bras from H&M because they fit me but a woman at Debenhams in London told me I'm a 32FF/G I was like D: WHAT HOW AM I GONNA FIND THOSE BRAS WHERE I LIVE
I was shocked. Not because the cup is big but because apparently, even though 36D fits me perfectly and doesn't hurt me AT ALL, it's not my correct size D:
I was too embarrassed to even try some bras on after that, and the only place where I can find those cups where I live (i don't live in the uk) is in a fancy store that has bras that cost 60€+ D: (that's like 100 bucks/45pounds).
Why is being a woman so hard/costly?
Reminds me of the time i was talking to a friend going for a job interview, he had to go buy a suit and kept bitching at how it costs £100, then went on to say that us girls are lucky we don't have to spend £100s on a suit. Yeah, sucks for men having to spend £100 on a suit that will last them the next 10 years, meanwhile us girls have to spend like £30 on ONE BRA! Especially for me because i'm a DD and can only buy ugly ass supportive bras. I only own 5 bras and they cost me near to £150. Ugh!

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

lacrymosa wrote:
Reminds me of the time i was talking to a friend going for a job interview, he had to go buy a suit and kept bitching at how it costs £100, then went on to say that us girls are lucky we don't have to spend £100s on a suit. Yeah, sucks for men having to spend £100 on a suit that will last them the next 10 years, meanwhile us girls have to spend like £30 on ONE BRA! Especially for me because i'm a DD and can only buy ugly ass supportive bras. I only own 5 bras and they cost me near to £150. Ugh!
men seriously have it so easy.

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

i'm lucky because I have a pretty common bra size (34 B) but a couple days ago I was walking around and overheard a lady talking to her friend about how hard it was to find a bra in her size in a store without bitchy sales attendants. Apparently she's a size K! Tbh I didn't even know bra sizes went up that high, I don't think I've ever seen one in a store so I can only imagine how hard it would be to find

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

^^ exactly!!!! only a small percentage of companies carry those sizes. forget about finding them in physical stores without having to order them first!
they do not carry anything past a double D. at least that is my experience.
then ofc you have those super expensive stores that carry them but theyre the more expensive than a kidney.

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

this might sound like a stupid question but would a DDD be the same as a size E? Tbh I didn't even know bra sizes went into the triples lol

sweetpinkcupcake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetpinkcupcake »

I'm actually at 36DDD! I only buy my bras at Lane Bryant. I don't mind because the bras are actually really cute and comfortable. I sometimes forget I'm even wearing a bra!

shortcakes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shortcakes »

I'm a 32f or sometimes a 32e.
If any of you guys aren't liking how your bras are fitting, ya'll should check out abrathatfits on reddit. It totally changed my outlook on bras and boobs! A 36D leaves me looking frumpy because the band doesn't do anything and then the straps dig. The cups essentially just covered my boobs. If you're interested, I totally recommend looking around the subreddit! :D

GiftWrapWonderland
Talker
Talker

Post by GiftWrapWonderland »

32AA approximately. I'm praying that over the summer they will magically grow so I don't start high school with the chest of an eight year old. Sports bras are basically all I wear but of course Target discontinued my absolute favorite ones so I'm hoping that at VS SAS I can find something I love.

dolly
Learner
Learner

Post by dolly »

32f last time I got measured which was shortly after my daughter was born. I really need to get remeasured :?

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

v_illa wrote:i'm lucky because I have a pretty common bra size (34 B) but a couple days ago I was walking around and overheard a lady talking to her friend about how hard it was to find a bra in her size in a store without bitchy sales attendants. Apparently she's a size K! Tbh I didn't even know bra sizes went up that high, I don't think I've ever seen one in a store so I can only imagine how hard it would be to find
I actually used to work in lingerie at JC Penney, and we had a few customers who were difficult/unusual sizes. I often had to make a catalog order for them, and if we didn't have it in our catalog, I would refer them to a specialty boutique we had in town that could do custom fittings. I generally felt bad for those ladies, but I always tried to be as helpful as possible.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

Well, i am an australian size 14GG. i think thats an american 38GG. I have to wear grandma bras.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

ChickenNuggets
Learner
Learner

Post by ChickenNuggets »

34A and I absolutely love having small breasts because I can pull anything off.

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

36DD! I love my size because it's full, but not so big that it's uncomfortable/difficult to find bras. The only downer is that button-up shirts never fit right, but I hardly wear them so no biggie. ;)
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

tinybeauty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinybeauty »

Years ago I thought I was 34-36B but my underbust measures little less than 28 inches (68 cm),I don't know what the hell I was thinking. My old bras used to sit kind of awkward up-high on my back. So I'm currently wearing 30C(65C EU), but it's a pretty uncommon size in my country, only 1 or 2 places have it, so sometimes I wear 32B(70B EU) which is also fine.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

34A :(

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

30J and I hate them...