F*cking crystals and law of attraction.

suzyalien
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Current trends that make you cringe

Post by suzyalien »

I HATE these! I don't mind the simple jeans with a rip in the knee but these are too over the top.

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

This clouty fucking aesthetic that has come into fashion that is like the 00s multiplied by ten. Everything shit quality, cropped with neck holes and built in chokers, sporty style but red with embroidered roses, weird ass fucking stupid silohuettes, ruffles and frills on everything everywhere, flames and checkers on everything, like a mix between being a 00s pop star and a clout chasing soundcloud dumbass. God I can't wait for it to end.
''Well, look who I ran into,'' crowed Coincidence.

''Please,'' flirted Fate, ''this was meant to be.''

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

neuroticbitch wrote:This clouty fucking aesthetic that has come into fashion that is like the 00s multiplied by ten. Everything shit quality, cropped with neck holes and built in chokers, sporty style but red with embroidered roses, weird ass fucking stupid silohuettes, ruffles and frills on everything everywhere, flames and checkers on everything, like a mix between being a 00s pop star and a clout chasing soundcloud dumbass. God I can't wait for it to end.
agreed. thank God I only see these online so I can pretty much avoid it, even deleted my insta months ago 8-)

honeybeez
Lurker
Lurker

Post by honeybeez »

grey hair with nude lips. Especially these combo because it doesn't match every skintones

Post by Guest »

Dress that has a huge hole in the back. It just ruin the pretty dress and not everyone want to show their back to the world.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Jeans that have rips underneath the butt. Why?

claribel2018
Talker
Talker

Post by claribel2018 »

ahnna456 wrote:pants with ugly patterns that flare out above the ankle and high waisted shorts that are way too short. especially when people with flat butts wear them
Especially if they have some sort of stripes on them so they look like a humbug/stick of rock :rofl:

Exposingtgefake
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Exposingtgefake »

The whole cut crease trend. Makes eyelids look HUGE. That’s just me.

Exposingtgefake
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Exposingtgefake »

Oh and I hate see the chin highlight. Makes people look greasy imo.

Post by Guest »

Layla0606 wrote:I'm sorry but.... HOOPS :bh:
I have always hated hoop earrings :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Espadrilles. Why do I want to wear something that looks like a boat shoe made of straw?

Any of those 90’s style slide on sandals, especially the furry ones. Just… ???

Gucci loafers. A brand name doesn’t make it cute.

Mules. The stiletto-style ones can be okay, but the block heeled or flat clunky ones are so awful. God, SO MANY UGLY SHOES.

Play suits and rompers. I am 26 years old, I do not want to wear something resembling my childhood “play” clothes.

Spaghetti straps. I just feel so… naked and I think they can make you look really sloppy and underdressed. A sleeve of some sort is much classier to me.

Just wearing a random, plain scarf with a long sleeve top or even worse, a t-shirt. Like... why? What purpose does this serve? If you want to accessorize, how about a necklace?

Highlight on the brow bone. It doesn’t look natural, it looks like you are still stuck in the 80’s. Always.

Post by Guest »

Wrap dresses. I appreciate the history and design behind them but I just feel like they actually look quite matronly unless you have a supermodel-like figure.

Ombre that isn't actually ombre. You cannot ombre from two totally different colors, like going from purple to nude... ??? I see this a lot in tiered dresses.

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

Some of these are on their way out, but still :|

- Cutout and cold-shoulder tops. STOP. It's unflattering for most body types and ruins otherwise nice tops.

- Off-the-shoulder tops - same deal. I have a small frame, but I'm top-heavy in the shoulders, and am so tired of seeing what would be a nice sweater or shirt be ruined. Also, IT'S AUTUMN, soon to be winter in most places. People want warm clothing.

- Jeans and pants with no pockets. Not even faux pockets which are the bare minimum. Just nothing. It's unflattering (especially on the back), and might as well just be labeled as leggings and be cheaper since these companies are cutting corners under the guise of being trendy lol

- Wide-leg cropped pants. Looks good on maybe 3% of the population, and are difficult to style and wear realistically. Unless you're a fashion blogger, Instagram "model," or work in an office with a lenient dress code. Frustrating because a lot of these have nice materials or patterns, but are just so... ugly?

- Camo. It just looks tacky to me. Last I wore camo was 14 years ago in primary school, and even then was a questionable look.

- Cropped jeans. I just want regular skinny jeans. Why are they so hard to come by at so many chains? These are alright, but it'd be nice to find regular length jeans.

- Platform sneakers

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

those awful BALENCIAGA SHOES. im sorry but these pretentious blogger bitches would never go to a thrift store and buy chunky sport shoes but hey if it's balenciaga they'll happily parade around in those ugly stubby sneakers that look like they're made for elephant feet.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

girls in their late twenties/early 30s even, going for the baddie look. I mean teenagers will be stupid enough to follow all the trends, but imo older women should have some more class and uniqueness about them.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

girls in their late twenties/early 30s even, going for the baddie look. I mean teenagers will be stupid enough to follow all the trends, but imo older women should have some more class and uniqueness about them.

Post by Guest »

The Gucci belt needs to be retired.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

The dirty sneakers “I’m so relatable” shtick

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Golden Goose sneakers…. I just don’t like them.

Return to “Fashion Discussion”