Laura Mellado

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1318
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by LaurenLove »

lillouiepooie wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:08 pm
Also new here, but the description on her post where she is wearing a cherry top about her man popping her cherry is so inappropriate. She has young ass followers and her saying crap like that is not right. People like her that are always talking about how much sex they are having screams insecure. I mean it makes sense considering how much she’s changed on herself. I find it sad that she keeps getting worked done because it truly shows how unhappy she is with her outward appearance. Her priorities seem to be all off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her and Victor talk about their sex life all the time. She doesn't care at all that she has younger followers. Matter of fact they both uploaded a video a few weeks ago with Evettexo and her man talking about the freaky things they do in the bedroom. Plus Laura is constantly trying to shake her ass and act like a stripper. She's not a role model at all which is sad because she has a son who really looks up to her.

User avatar
lillouiepooie
Learner
Learner
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by lillouiepooie »

LaurenLove wrote:
lillouiepooie wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:08 pm
Also new here, but the description on her post where she is wearing a cherry top about her man popping her cherry is so inappropriate. She has young ass followers and her saying crap like that is not right. People like her that are always talking about how much sex they are having screams insecure. I mean it makes sense considering how much she’s changed on herself. I find it sad that she keeps getting worked done because it truly shows how unhappy she is with her outward appearance. Her priorities seem to be all off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her and Victor talk about their sex life all the time. She doesn't care at all that she has younger followers. Matter of fact they both uploaded a video a few weeks ago with Evettexo and her man talking about the freaky things they do in the bedroom. Plus Laura is constantly trying to shake her ass and act like a stripper. She's not a role model at all which is sad because she has a son who really looks up to her.
Couldn’t agree more, her son will grow up thinking it’s okay to behave inappropriately with girls/woman because that’s what they showed him. Then again though that little boy is constantly pushed off to the side so she can go perrar Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1038
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by ugh_as_if »

Is it just me or has her nose job changed the way her voice sounds now? It's so nasally so maybe she got it too pinched or something? It's crazy because I think her old nose looked fine. It might not be what society deems as perfect but it wasn't bad at all. Her new nose looks so artificial but I guess she likes it like that?

Victor's been seeming off in their videos lately.

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by ChamberDoll »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:16 am
Is it just me or has her nose job changed the way her voice sounds now? It's so nasally so maybe she got it too pinched or something? It's crazy because I think her old nose looked fine. It might not be what society deems as perfect but it wasn't bad at all. Her new nose looks so artificial but I guess she likes it like that?

Victor's been seeming off in their videos lately.
I was thinking the same yesterday when I watched her new video. Her nose seemed a little Michael Jackson-ish. I'll have to listen to her voice before the nose job...I'm not sure if she always sounded nasally.

It seems that Victor's role in the videos is to say how horny Laura makes him feel....he does seem a little goofier in the past videos.....maybe he getting more comfortable in front of the camera?

Daisygeeez
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:53 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by Daisygeeez »

Laura comes across to me as the mean bitchy girl from high school, and she only enjoys talking about Victor and the crazy amount of sex they have. I didn’t pay attention to her when she started hanging out with Leslie, but I finally caught up on her & took note of her attitude when she did a collab video with Louie and James. Although, I’m not so keen on James Charles, I couldn’t help but notice how rude she was to him. She would cut him off, talk over him, or just giggle about her inside jokes with Louie. In that same video, she would turn her back against James too and just talk to Louie, kind of leaving James as a third wheel. It threw me ptsd from an old toxic friend I had years ago, it just screamed possessive to me!

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1318
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by LaurenLove »

Is it true that James Charles was living with Laura for a few months before he became YouTube famous and made a name for himself? I could have sworn he had said that he used to crash on her couch when she still lived at her mom's house or something. This was before he had a whole lot of money and could afford to live on his own.

stassie17
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:39 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by stassie17 »

she totally danced around the question about her body being fake in her assumptions video

TexasTart
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by TexasTart »

stassie17 wrote:she totally danced around the question about her body being fake in her assumptions video
Yeah and I wouldn’t consider her natural . She’s had a bbl, breast implants, nose job and lip filler. Just say I’ve had work done.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

herefordacommnts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 465
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by herefordacommnts »

her voice sounds so nasally its truly annoying like I want to punch her to fix it lmao but seriously I feel bad for her cause her nose keeps getting botched.
have y'all ever watched cristina villegas on youtube? she went to a dr that specializes in butt implants like how dumb can you be?? and of course she got botched but the sad part is that her nose was perfect and the way she wanted it was ugly... maybe its body body dysmorphia, this girl even got her toes shortened :? :? :?

TexasTart
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by TexasTart »

herefordacommnts wrote:her voice sounds so nasally its truly annoying like I want to punch her to fix it lmao but seriously I feel bad for her cause her nose keeps getting botched.
have y'all ever watched cristina villegas on youtube? she went to a dr that specializes in butt implants like how dumb can you be?? and of course she got botched but the sad part is that her nose was perfect and the way she wanted it was ugly... maybe its body body dysmorphia, this girl even got her toes shortened :? :? :?
Laura’s nose looks terrible, I wonder if she sounded nasally before her nose surgeries.
I watch Christina and I think she has had a lot of work done for her age. Her nose was so messed up huh I’m glad she found someone to fix it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrittneyQuezada
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by BrittneyQuezada »

I’m so curious to know what the other side of Laura’s face looks like LOL I know we all have a bad side but dam is it THAT bad


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

herefordacommnts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 465
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by herefordacommnts »

BrittneyQuezada wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:27 pm
I’m so curious to know what the other side of Laura’s face looks like LOL I know we all have a bad side but dam is it THAT bad


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what are you talking about?

herefordacommnts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 465
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by herefordacommnts »

Her nose looks so ugly!

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:46 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by queenella »

Do they all live in the warehouse or do they have a house?

Post Reply

Return to “Fashion Discussion”