Lisa Eldridge

thesegirls
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lisa Eldridge

Post by thesegirls »

Did anyone else notice her lips look a lot fuller in "Favourite Mascaras and Liners 2013?"

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Lisa Eldridge

Post by tamithomas »

There's already a thread about her:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=1533

fabulous
Debater
Debater

Post by fabulous »

Nah, they look normal to me. They always look a little fuller when she takes time to outline the shape with lipliner, just watch some of her red lip videos.
http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=356
http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=226

thesegirls
Debater
Debater

Post by thesegirls »

fabulous wrote:Nah, they look normal to me. They always look a little fuller when she takes time to outline the shape with lipliner, just watch some of her red lip videos.
Yes I agree, I think she was just up to some tricky makeup in that video.

nooname
Debater
Debater

Post by nooname »

Well, to be honest, I also thought that her lips looked suspiciously fuller. If you watch the new video about her updated skin care routine... well, she's either overbotoxed or had some procedure done. She looks way younger than in her past videos and her upper lids so stretched you actually see her "waterline". I wouldn't be surprised if she had fillers too. She is clearly prettier and has fresh, rounder cheekbones. I knew from a serious source that she uses botox but now I think she had more than that. What do you think?

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I think her upper waterline has always been noticable. It's always really annoyed me cuz it made her look unfinished after she'd put so much effort on the rest of her eyes and face.

nooname
Debater
Debater

Post by nooname »

anat4ever wrote:I think her upper waterline has always been noticable...
I never noticed that like now but I'm pretty sure she had something done. She really looks rejuvenated....

toph_bei_fong
Learner
Learner

Post by toph_bei_fong »

I don't think she's had anything done. I think any improvement in her appearance is likely just the result of having the time to pamper herself and sleep after her hectic winter/spring fashion week schedule....

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

Just fyi, there's already a thread 6 pages long on Lisa Eldridge:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=1533

luckycharms
Talker
Talker

Post by luckycharms »

nooname wrote:Well, to be honest, I also thought that her lips looked suspiciously fuller. If you watch the new video about her updated skin care routine... well, she's either overbotoxed or had some procedure done. She looks way younger than in her past videos and her upper lids so stretched you actually see her "waterline". I wouldn't be surprised if she had fillers too. She is clearly prettier and has fresh, rounder cheekbones. I knew from a serious source that she uses botox but now I think she had more than that. What do you think?
Her teeth look different too- I think she has veneers. That can sometimes plump up the mouth and cheek area as well.

thesegirls
Debater
Debater

Post by thesegirls »

I think we can agree that overall she's a little bit older and this is just maintenance work ... She isn't really "changing" her look drastically, but thats the lisa way even with makeup.

nooname
Debater
Debater

Post by nooname »

OMG, her new face job couldn't be more obvious. I'm shocked at how stretched her face appears. If you don't believe me, check her new video, the one about cleansing balms. :o

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Oh geez, I haven't watched a video from Lisa E in months, I don't think they were showing up in my youtube homepage anymore so I was missing them. In her everyday shimmer video, the links to the products she used are affiliate links, and to think I thought her videos were all honest and pure before. :(

nooname
Debater
Debater

Post by nooname »

smashthebox wrote:Oh geez, I haven't watched a video from Lisa E in months, I don't think they were showing up in my youtube homepage anymore so I was missing them. In her everyday shimmer video, the links to the products she used are affiliate links, and to think I thought her videos were all honest and pure before. :(
Yes, I was disappointed to find out that too. It's all an affiliation party for the major gurus. Lisa is the one who disappointed me the most. I unsubbed the minute after I found out about the affiliation. I might still look for videos of hers but I no longer want to be a subbie.

OpinionGiver
Learner
Learner

Post by OpinionGiver »

in her newest video Simple shimmer her eyelids looked stretched out - first time i noticed a change in her face.

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

She just had something done with her eyelashes, I wonder if that's what's going on. It look like there was tape or something on there in the picture she posted.

Return to “Lisa Eldridge”