What do we all think about that?

MagicianGirl22
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LISA LOVES LANCÔME and dumps CHANEL

Post by MagicianGirl22 »

I think that she is working hard and she clearly makes the best decision for herself. No harm in switching companies. Love Lisa

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

my but this thread title does sound like a spoiler for a really trashy soap opera....

(p.s I love Lisa and as long as she sticks to her promise to keep content advertisement free then I'm all for it)

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I'm super happy for Lisa, and I agree with the above poster that she has probably thought this through and is making the best decision she can for her career. Her video on her channel did explicitly state that the reviews on her channel won't change in favor of Lancome, and I trust Lisa enough to believe that is true.

ParisPanties
Talker
Talker

Post by ParisPanties »

She's certainly a savvy woman- that's for sure. It makes me wonder tho- would her 'day job' not feel a teeny weeny bit put out if she DOESNT use ANY of their products AT ALL in her private time? Just hard to imagine she talks/ tutors about Brand X 9-5 and not a whisper on her private channel. Kinda like 'I wouldn't use this MYSELF' :? Contracts are quite tricky things- and your public/private persona can sometimes collide. Maybe all of the CHANEL appearances will just get swapped for Lancôme. Let's seeeeeeeee :1+1:

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

She used to be creative director for Boots No7. She did bring up a lot of products, but it wasn't overboard. People do have complaints about the products she recommends, but it might be a personal preference thing. I do think she might lower her standards a bit (maybe too much?) when recommending products because the every day person doesn't have the same needs as models and celebs.

Return to “Lisa Eldridge”