KlairedelysArt

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: KlairedelysArt

Post by Chiyou »

I already have Amazon Prime and a Kindle! Definitely gonna get the book and read it!

I'm so proud of her. Klaire is so creative and she was massively adorable in her announcement because she was practically shaking with excitement. I can tell that she's really proud of this, and it's even more incredible since she's dyslexic.

Can't wait to see all of the tutorials that she's come up with to accompany this book!

She's so genuine with everything she does and how she treats her fans. Definitely agree that she's one Youtuber that I'll be watching forever. Love this girl.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kayleeee »

I'm so torn between just getting it on my kindle app immediately, or buying the physical paperback.
Either way, I've really excited to read her book! Plus it looks right up my alley, love me a good fantasy story.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

KlairedeLys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KlairedeLys »

@kayleeee

Gah now I'm terrified that you'll hate it! :o Actually even if you don't please tell me why so I can improve it, I'd rather know what's wrong so I can fix it and do better the next time :)

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Klaire! I love to see you pop in here every once in a while. Hi!!!! Most gurus are afraid to come here.

As you can see though, we have nothing but good things to say about you because you are just fantastic! I don't even think there's a "Trash a Guru" section for you on here...just "Rave'. :tu:

Keep up the good work! I just got Outsider and I can't wait to read it!

thefakeonesannoy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thefakeonesannoy »

I love Klaire. She is real, talented, down to earth and seems like a gracious person. YouTube has a few gems and she has to be my #1

KailenceoftheLambs
Learner
Learner

Post by KailenceoftheLambs »

Her work is AMAZING and I keep meaning to order her book! Her Christmas Carol and Four Horsemen series are just flawless <3

KlairedeLys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KlairedeLys »

@KailenceoftheLambs Thank you! Glad to hear you like them so much!

I can't wait for you to see the Zodiacs series I'm working on! Not to mention the Malumi music videos, I think you'll love them! :D

Return to “KlairedelysArt”