Jen from Head To Toe

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jen from Head To Toe

Post by smiley »

I think she's really pretty, and I love her tutorials especially the ones where she shows her bare face ie. acne and all. I like the positive messages she sends out regarding appreciating the features you have and working with it. What I also like about her is the way she tries to relate to people. Judging by her videos, she seems so down to earth. Thoughts? 8-)

Re: Jen from Head To Toe

Post by Guest »

I like her a lot, esp because my eyes are very hooded and her makeup tutorials actually work for me. But I feel like she IS changing...she just moved to LA, and I feel like that really changes youtubers in a negative way. She seems sweet but also a little on the conceited side..I mean she has made gifs of herself many times before, Idk, I find that weird. And people on the other thread about her mentioned how she was on some sex show and started talking about how she likes sex with her husband, which is fine but I def don't think she is as innocent/conservative as she tries to portray.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

sleepingfoodie wrote:I like her a lot, esp because my eyes are very hooded and her makeup tutorials actually work for me. But I feel like she IS changing...she just moved to LA, and I feel like that really changes youtubers in a negative way. She seems sweet but also a little on the conceited side..I mean she has made gifs of herself many times before, Idk, I find that weird. And people on the other thread about her mentioned how she was on some sex show and started talking about how she likes sex with her husband, which is fine but I def don't think she is as innocent/conservative as she tries to portray.
I really do hope her move to LA doesn't change her. She's one of the very few YT beauty gurus I can actually stomach, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did change. She does seem sweet, doesn't she? I guess time will tell.

liquidlinernotes
Debater
Debater

Post by liquidlinernotes »

What I like about Jen is that as sweet as she seems, it doesn't seem forced or like an act, unlike Miss Glamorazzi or Tanya Burr (at times). She's sweet and up-beat, but also very real and unafraid to come off as mature and intelligent.

One thing, though -- her life, her choice, but has she ever said why she doesn't show her husband in her videos? Is it just that he's shy? I thought I heard somewhere that she was worried about their relationship being perceived in a certain way because he's white.

itsawesome
Stalker
Stalker

Post by itsawesome »

So I've always been a big supporter of jen and i use to love all her videos...and I still love her, but I feel as if recently her videos are slacking in a way. I can't seem to put my finger on it, but it's not the same anymore. Even her recent makeup tutorials aren't what they use to be...But maybe it's just me.

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

She seems so nice, lol. I don't know. Just... boring, I guess?

I appreciate her honest feedback on products, and her Heart2Hearts, but at the same time, her style, her face, her voice, her demeanor... everything is just so nice and... boring, ha. I wish she had some quirks, other than her pinky, lol.

I don't know. I guess I'm just weird, and like other weird people, ha ha.

liquidlinernotes
Debater
Debater

Post by liquidlinernotes »

Given the increasing fake-ness of most popular gurus, I'm increasingly finding Jen a breath of fresh air. Plus I love that she does K-pop tutorials and gives very honest reviews. Also love a YouTuber who spends quality time on her blog.

wtfbbq
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by wtfbbq »

She's cute but nothing special in Korean standards. Also, her Korean is really bad.
I do like watching her for some of her makeup tips though.

Post by Guest »

I think she's really sweet! I especially liked it when she worked with Wong Fu Productions. Generally, I find her down to earth and honest. Love watching her videos.

paradiseaway
Talker
Talker

Post by paradiseaway »

wtfbbq wrote:She's cute but nothing special in Korean standards. Also, her Korean is really bad.
I do like watching her for some of her makeup tips though.
True. She's pretty but nothing special.

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

I think the editing in some of her latest videos has been great but her fashion sense is just not my cup of tea...

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Jen is pregnant!

Iiamsn84
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Iiamsn84 »

I really love this blogger I have been following her a long time (since the days of soompi) and I just thinks she's such a sweet blogger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Frmheadtotoe”