One thing I like about her.

law.raw
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

One thing I like about her.

Post by law.raw »

At least she's going to school.And seems to be working hard on her clothing store..Alot of other guru's like nikki have no back up plan and think youtube is forever. That is one thing i like about dulce.

maleficent
Debater
Debater

Re: One thing I like about her.

Post by maleficent »

law.raw wrote:At least she's going to school.And seems to be working hard on her clothing store..Alot of other guru's like nikki have no back up plan and think youtube is forever. That is one thing i like about dulce.
She's going to what school exactly? I disagree about her hard work on her clothing store and her back up plan.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Dulce dropped out of school a long time ago. And she doesn't have a back-up plan, unless I didn't get the memo. Lol. And she also buys clothes from other places then sells them as her own, if I remember correctly.

Rauri
Informer
Informer

Post by Rauri »

Doesn't this belong in the rave section?.... Dulce doesn't seem to have a very strong work ethic, one. Two, Dulce has no back up plan either. If she were to lose all of her loyal, gullible Youtube "fans," her clothing store would suffer. The only reason why it hasn't completely flopped already is because her fan base consists of 12-17 year-olds, and they are incapable of recognizing bad quality when they see it. According to them if Queen Dulce wears it, it must be edgy ant trendy.

What do I like about Dulce? I like that she's dedicated to her Youtube "career" even if it is pretty clear that she only does it for the money. It's better to be dedicated to something than to not be dedicated to anything at all.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

She isn't in school & has no back-up plan... Her clothing store is cheap clothes from other places that she sells in her own store and marks up the prices on. She really doesn't have to put much work int her store at all, she has other people do that for her.

Return to “Dulce Candy”