Re: What do you like about Dulce?

Post by LittleLoftice »

I like her hoards. :D

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

I like her old videos. She seems genuinely passionate about "fashion" and all the tacky crackpot outfits she put together. And her advice and tips, like it's not too tacky to wear a black bra with an open back top or what all you can do to make your booty look bigger. Dunno but it was oddly liberating.

Don't like the new ones. She is still tacky but she has lost the weird craftiness and looks too done up.

livelovelaughx
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by livelovelaughx »

I like the moments when she's being honest. Her real self. Not some weirdo snob attitude. She's not ugly at all. I admire that she was a soldier, and how far she's come since she says she didn't have much growing up. I only wish she was more humble, and not so plastic and weird like she's become.

creepinkels
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by creepinkels »

I know this is an older thread, but I don't really care what she looks like, that's her own thing. But I think they only thing I really respect her for is her service in the army. She was a mechanic and deployed, it is sad how all that boldness and strength has gone to being an annoying youtube hoarding "guru".

apple197
Learner
Learner

Post by apple197 »

Overall I liked her in the beginning and I like her now. I never expect someone to be exactly who they were 4 years later. Of course she has changed a bit and yes she has flaws (fried hair, hoarding, horrible outfit choices) but I like that about her. No one is perfect like (kandee/michelle) lol I can't stand those bitches yo.

Asuna
Learner
Learner

Post by Asuna »

creepinkels wrote:I know this is an older thread, but I don't really care what she looks like, that's her own thing. But I think they only thing I really respect her for is her service in the army. She was a mechanic and deployed, it is sad how all that boldness and strength has gone to being an annoying youtube hoarding "guru".
My thoughts exactly. I found her through her military videos.

the_this_this
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by the_this_this »

I like that she can be honest and open! Like that she doesnt have to be fake :love2:

meow_3
Learner
Learner

Post by meow_3 »

I like how she was in the military, that's pretty tough. I never expected that.

Meme23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Meme23 »

I love how freaking GORGEOUS she is! I love how sweet her personality is and I love that she's short like me. Most of all I love that she is so colorful and bright and watching her just makes me happy. And of course her name is the cutest name ever!!

Return to “Dulce Candy”