ScarletRose31
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What do you like about Dulce?

Post by ScarletRose31 »

EatYourMakeupBleh wrote:
You had mentioned how you thought she was pretty and had nice hair. I will admit, her hair hasn't looked the healthiest and I much prefer her with black hair. Not my choice, I just thought it looked gorgeous on her. Yes, she is pretty. It astounds me when I read posts about people saying she is ugly, her feet look weird, etc...How would they like someone to call them ugly and/or criticize their genes? I guarantee they wouldn't have the nerve to say it to her face.[/quote]

I would have absolutely no problem giving her a piece of my mind. I've never had a problem telling people what I really thought of them to their face, if the situation called for it of course. lol I don't just go around randomly telling people stuff like "hey, you're just not good looking, sorry" haha but anyway, I think most of the people here would love to tell her things to her face. I have no doubt about that.[/quote]

It's bad enough online, but you would honestly tell someone, not necessarily Dulce, that they are ugly? In what type of situation would that be appropriate? I'm sure plenty of people would like to point out her rude behavior (IMATS, for example) or other choices she had made, but that's not what I said. I was solely talking about when people say she is ugly and point out "imperfections" that she cannot help, not the general idea of being blunt to someone's face.
Last edited by ScarletRose31 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KTK
Learner
Learner

Post by KTK »

She has a pretty eyes, like the eye shape.

xo A
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xo A »

her son is cute, that's about it ..

ea19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ea19 »

She seems like she can probably carry on a good conversation, maybe not about anything that involves brain power but she's probably talkative in real life. I don't like anything about her, I don't think she's pretty, talented, or tasteful.
Get it together

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

ScarletRose31 wrote:
Sophia1st wrote:Hey,... :)

Is there anything you like about her?

I have to admit there are some things I like about her, although I cant stand her very well.

She is pretty and has nice hair and so on,...unfortunately she wears really ugly, unflattering stuff most of the time.
In my case, it's what I did like about her. A few years ago, I had stumbled upon make-up tutorials, hauls, etc...and I came across Dulce. She was soft-spoken, down-to-earth, and her videos were interesting. I especially liked how she played hip-hop music during her videos, not the "spa music" as some gurus would, and she even posted videos of her lip syncing to some of the music for fun. Whether or not this was an act to attract more viewers, I don't know and I hope not.

You had mentioned how you thought she was pretty and had nice hair. I will admit, her hair hasn't looked the healthiest and I much prefer her with black hair. Not my choice, I just thought it looked gorgeous on her. Yes, she is pretty. It astounds me when I read posts about people saying she is ugly, her feet look weird, etc...How would they like someone to call them ugly and/or criticize their genes? I guarantee they wouldn't have the nerve to say it to her face.

There is a thread somewhere on here that asks what people don't like about Dulce, but I think you pose a fair question because it's not all black and white and I highly doubt everyone here dislikes every single thing about Dulce. There was a reason some of us started watching her in the first place.
Finaly a grown up comment! Thank you!

But NO NO NOOO...mods what have you done?!?! Shame on you!! Thats no reave thread!! Bah! Really sick and dissapinted!!!!!

LittleLoftice
Informer
Informer

Post by LittleLoftice »

I like her hoards. :D

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

I like her old videos. She seems genuinely passionate about "fashion" and all the tacky crackpot outfits she put together. And her advice and tips, like it's not too tacky to wear a black bra with an open back top or what all you can do to make your booty look bigger. Dunno but it was oddly liberating.

Don't like the new ones. She is still tacky but she has lost the weird craftiness and looks too done up.

livelovelaughx
Learner
Learner

Post by livelovelaughx »

I like the moments when she's being honest. Her real self. Not some weirdo snob attitude. She's not ugly at all. I admire that she was a soldier, and how far she's come since she says she didn't have much growing up. I only wish she was more humble, and not so plastic and weird like she's become.

creepinkels
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by creepinkels »

I know this is an older thread, but I don't really care what she looks like, that's her own thing. But I think they only thing I really respect her for is her service in the army. She was a mechanic and deployed, it is sad how all that boldness and strength has gone to being an annoying youtube hoarding "guru".

apple197
Learner
Learner

Post by apple197 »

Overall I liked her in the beginning and I like her now. I never expect someone to be exactly who they were 4 years later. Of course she has changed a bit and yes she has flaws (fried hair, hoarding, horrible outfit choices) but I like that about her. No one is perfect like (kandee/michelle) lol I can't stand those bitches yo.

Asuna
Learner
Learner

Post by Asuna »

creepinkels wrote:I know this is an older thread, but I don't really care what she looks like, that's her own thing. But I think they only thing I really respect her for is her service in the army. She was a mechanic and deployed, it is sad how all that boldness and strength has gone to being an annoying youtube hoarding "guru".
My thoughts exactly. I found her through her military videos.

the_this_this
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by the_this_this »

I like that she can be honest and open! Like that she doesnt have to be fake :love2:

meow_3
Learner
Learner

Post by meow_3 »

I like how she was in the military, that's pretty tough. I never expected that.

Meme23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Meme23 »

I love how freaking GORGEOUS she is! I love how sweet her personality is and I love that she's short like me. Most of all I love that she is so colorful and bright and watching her just makes me happy. And of course her name is the cutest name ever!!

Return to “Dulce Candy”