KillerBee123
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Ordinary

Post by KillerBee123 »

Hello everyone,

Just watched Goss The MA and he was raving about that new $6-7 The Ordinary foundation. Went to their website - it's sold out already.

This company have a skincare as well. All products very affordable.

If anyone have used it or it's familiar with the product - please share.

Thanks <3

Richmond208
Learner
Learner

Re: The Ordinary

Post by Richmond208 »

I have used the Retinol 1% cream for my acne scars, I really love it! Leaves my skins soft and smooth the next morning, however it was quite the disaster at first. Usually you're supposed to mix it with moisturiser and only use a small amount, I didn't read that though the first time and just slathered it everywhere... woke up next day with ridiculously red peeling skin! Lasted for about a week overall, and I had to take time off work haha. But since I've learnt to use it properly I LOVE it! Just ordered the foundation and multiple other products, so when I've used them a while I'll come back give you my opinion :)

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

I've only tried their High Spreadibility Fluid Primer. I bought it because my skin's quite dry and makeup tends to look flaky in certain areas on me, so it sounded like this might help. 1) My makeup looked quite strange on top of it, and 2) my face started itching and burning within about two hours of application. When I washed my face, I was definitely red in those areas. I do have extremely sensitive skin, but I wear silicone primers frequently without an issue. Now I'm scared to try anything else from them! :?
Blending is my cardio.

TaraB2424
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TaraB2424 »

I've heard good things about this brand, especially their serums and that foundation

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

YES YES YES a million times yes. I've had good luck with their products especially the vit C 23% suspension, 10% lactic acid, 30% AHA peel, rosehip oil, and 2% advanced retinoid. This brand is freaking godsent in the midst of all those overpriced brands. Definitely patch test new products!

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”