Lipstick help

Loilee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lipstick help

Post by Loilee »

I was wondering if any of you guys in the UK could suggest any dark purple/red lipsticks that last and don't feather? They're really hard to find and I bought one from Rimmel called 'Dark Knight Waterl-oops!' and it feathered really badly (even with lip liner) and didn't last at all. These are the kind of shades I'm after but most of these are american brands:

http://www.temptalia.com/makeup-dupe-li ... /blackmail

Nothinghurt6
Debater
Debater

Re: Lipstick help

Post by Nothinghurt6 »

Loilee wrote:I was wondering if any of you guys in the UK could suggest any dark purple/red lipsticks that last and don't feather? They're really hard to find and I bought one from Rimmel called 'Dark Knight Waterl-oops!' and it feathered really badly (even with lip liner) and didn't last at all. These are the kind of shades I'm after but most of these are american brands:

Stila liquid lipsticks are extremely comfortable because they have vitamin e in them. They dry matte and they don't feather at all, they make about 3 deep vampy reds/purples they have them at Cult Beauty, and on Stila.co.uk

You should also try Beauty Bay for liquid lipsticks

Nothinghurt6
Debater
Debater

Post by Nothinghurt6 »

Loilee wrote:I was wondering if any of you guys in the UK could suggest any dark purple/red lipsticks that last and don't feather? They're really hard to find and I bought one from Rimmel called 'Dark Knight Waterl-oops!' and it feathered really badly (even with lip liner) and didn't last at all. These are the kind of shades I'm after but most of these are american brands:

Stila liquid lipsticks are extremely comfortable because they have vitamin e in them. They dry matte and they don't feather at all, they make about 3 deep vampy reds/purples they have them at Cult Beauty, and on Stila.co.uk

You should also try Beauty Bay for liquid lipsticks

Loilee
Learner
Learner

Post by Loilee »

Thanks, I'll give them a try :)

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

MAC has a few shades like the UD one but you might wanna try them. I have Diva (which is more red and lighter) it looks gorgeous for one/two hours if I'm lucky and then it feathers and looks bad. BUT satin finishes are nice at MAC so you might wanna give it a look.

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”