Nice looking/cute brush sets?

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nice looking/cute brush sets?

Post by Eastsiderider »

I'm trying to find a makeup brush set that is aesthetically pleasing, somewhat reasonably priced and available for me (bascally available online and shipping to Europe, or easier available on Amazon or Ebay) I like the Clam Glam set from Spectrum for example, also the Sonia Kashuk set in Starstruck with the gold speckles in the handle. Preferably a set that has eye makeup brushes (flat, blending and angled) and powder, blush and contouring brush. I've tried searching but basically I don't know a lot about brushes or brands that make them / don't know how to search for ones that I would like. Pastel/bright colours, some kind of design, glitter is a plus lol... Something like that if you happen to know, own or know brands that might make something like that.

Thanks for helping :tu:

schadenfreude
Informer
Informer

Re: Nice looking/cute brush sets?

Post by schadenfreude »

I like the look of Real Techniques brushes, and they're very popular. Though I take what Youtubers say about them with a pinch of salt, as they're by Youtubers.

EcoTools brushes are also popular but they're pretty plain. Crown Brush have some cute styles, and are again very popular.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Zoeva in the Rose Gold is gorgeous. You can get it with a black handle or a soft pink handle. Very cute.

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

Morphs Brushes are my favorites, they have tons of set and lines and are super cheap... i get it off the website but they have a store somewhere in LA i think. There super good quality too I've had mine for like 3 years :D

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”