brushes on amazon

essyalways
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

brushes on amazon

Post by essyalways » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:13 am

Has anyone found really good brushes on amazon?specifically, I am looking for brushes that compare to the sigma flat top kabuki. I have tried a few of the many generic brands and found them to be not dense enough to work as well. Anyone have any experiences to share?

ColdHeartedBitch
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Re: brushes on amazon

Post by ColdHeartedBitch » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:02 pm

essyalways wrote:Has anyone found really good brushes on amazon?specifically, I am looking for brushes that compare to the sigma flat top kabuki. I have tried a few of the many generic brands and found them to be not dense enough to work as well. Anyone have any experiences to share?
I bought the Lamora kabuki set on a whim last year and I have found them to be really good. They have never shedded at all, they was really good and they're very dense. I have a bunch of foundation brushes, but I reach for the Lamora round kabuki more often than not. The flat top kabuki is really good, too. They're really inexpensive and they come in a cylindrical faux leather case. Hope that helps!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”