Tarte vs Too Faced foundation

malloryxo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tarte vs Too Faced foundation

Post by malloryxo »

I have semi oily skin, mainly just my forehead and nose, and I have a mix of what I'd say moderate acne with some scarring so I prefer medium to full coverage foundation. Also, my skin is best suited for natural shades. With that being said, would I be better off with the Too Faced born this way foundation or the amazonian clay 24 hour foundation from Tarte. I'd love to hear some of your reviews of the products if you've tried either.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Tarte vs Too Faced foundation

Post by onigiri815 »

I have to say, with a similar skin type, I LOVED the Born This Way. It did make me a little slick but it was such a gorgeous finish, easy to apply with fingers, very second skin. I think you would need a good mattifying powder or base product (I prefer a top mattifying product)

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tarte vs Too Faced foundation

Post by kayleeee »

I use the Tarte 24 hr. My skin is always prone to break outs, from oily skin to allergic reactions. It also was nice after using MAC which kept making me break out.

I really like the feel of it on my face and that it has SPF in it. It doesn't make me feel greasy. Although my only complaint is, I feel that towards the end of the day, or at the end of shifts at work I feel just a tad oily and need to add a bit of powder to my forehead. Also very build-able and I can sometimes skip concealer under my eyes.

Hope my ramble helped!
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”