Vanity femme/ Mariyah rave forum

curiouscinnamon
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Vanity femme/ Mariyah rave forum

Post by curiouscinnamon »

This thread has been created for anyone who has something good to say about Mariyah.

H14NA
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanity femme/ Mariyah rave forum

Post by H14NA »

Her entire family at the scene, hired a poor girl from the village to dance for her brothers mendi outside in public in Pakistan. They were all throwing money on her chest and laughing at her misfortune. She then uploaded the video to her Instagram. She promised people free gift bags when they went to her make up class. She never gave them. She’s been caught swearing and threatening her followers when they don’t agree to something she agrees with. This has been going on for years! People have screen shots for this. Instead of saying thank you for your comment or not responding, she verbally abuses them. She has also threatened me when she did not agree with me about something I said about mental health. She sent me threats. I never swore at her nor did I provoke her to swear towards me. You need to stop raving about social media “influencers” when you don’t know them in real life and you don’t know what they are capable of behind closed scenes. She verbally abuses people on her own platform and then removes the comments so only she knows what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Sorry nothing to be contribute lol

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Have nothing good to say about vanityfemme but for those who are searching for her reality then here is a link to a thread:

viewtopic.php?t=36808

Note this is a link to part 4. There is also a lot of truth in parts 1, 2 and 3. Have fun reading :tu:

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

I really admire her dedication to being a housewife. And she's a natural PRO at cleaning and washing dishes mash'allah if only I could contribute like this in my own home.

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 »

Safira wrote:I really admire her dedication to being a housewife. And she's a natural PRO at cleaning and washing dishes mash'allah if only I could contribute like this in my own home.
Cleaning isn’t a talent it’s a necessary life skill. If you can’t do that then good luck. Just like we need to eat we need to clean.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Safira wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:00 pm
I really admire her dedication to being a housewife. And she's a natural PRO at cleaning and washing dishes mash'allah if only I could contribute like this in my own home.
Lmao if people have reached adulthood and don't know how to clean and wash dishes then their existence is questionable. Someone said it is a life skill and they are absolutely right. Like what is the state of your home and how do you live if you don't even know the basics? What is so inspiring about doing daily house duties? Absolutely ridiculous!

If she was to cook a set of difficult dishes for 50 people then that's commendable. Lmao the bimbo has been cooking the simplest dishes for 2 and some dumb people saying they are inspired. What a joke!!

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

the warning I issued on vanityfemme trash thread is applied to this thread as well. stop coming here to bother users for raving vanityfemme.
you want to trash her? good. you want to rave her? that's good too. but everyone, stay on your own thread. enough with bickering.

Novice 7
Talker
Talker

Post by Novice 7 »

I’m only here to state that I’m raving about Vanity Femme’s uncanny resemblance to my Aunty’s favourite Bollywood actor Shahruk Khan.

Mariyah must really give ALL praise to God for that!

flame2272
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flame2272 »

I think she's a beautiful girl who gets way too much hate. May Allah protect her from all evil and make her marriage successful and inspiration to others Ameen xx

flame2272
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flame2272 »

Ma Sha Allah she looks absolutely gorgeous on her story marriage really suits her she has that glow.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm 100% convinced flame2272 is VAINtySCAM! 🤣👏

flame2272
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flame2272 »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:I'm 100% convinced flame2272 is VAINtySCAM! ImageImage
it's a rave page I like her and if more girls rave about her they will all be mariyah according to you. you just take your hate to the other page thank you.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

flame2272 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:31 am
hashtagrealtalk wrote:I'm 100% convinced flame2272 is VAINtySCAM! ImageImage
it's a rave page I like her and if more girls rave about her they will all be mariyah according to you. you just take your hate to the other page thank you.

Lol this isn't even hate. It's an observation lol. I remember when this thread was created I knew VAINtySCAM will create accounts to post on here. Lmao looks I was right 👍 Don't see many people raving lmao 😂

flame2272
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flame2272 »

well you can think what you want. there are loads of people who like her and me being one of them.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I will ... thanks a lot 😁

aimen231
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aimen231 »

mariyah is such a pretty girl. i hope she overcomes all the nasty and untrue things that are said about her.

Sheereen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sheereen »

I’m new to this thing but good god this Mariyah girl is so frigging strange apparently she wants to be famous like faryal makhdoom she tries to copy her pose like her on Instagram she reads about her daily and is totally obsessed with Amir and his wife she’s like those psychopaths only difference is mashallah faryal has natural beauty where as this Mariyah constantly in disguise always hiding behind make up if you see her without make up she lower than an average girl no looks whatsoever no hidden or true beauty she is just plain ugly
she has now hired a girl from Bolton to create her an art piece of art only because Amir and his wife hired her too & because this beautiful artist created one for Amir and Faryal’s beautiful home her you can find her on Instagram @emanza_art poor artist doesn’t have a clue what weirdo she is creatively creating an art for unlike the professional and well behaved Amir and faryal
this Mariyah just a typical Asian women with the long tongue who chats and nags non stop latest is majority of her friends are beginning to dislike her lol she doesn’t even know who her true friends are it’s coz she rarely got true ones their all in it to take the piss out of her after a day out I know personally

Post by Guest »

I think the girls on the trash thread are far too brutal. She’s pretty, and dances well and it has garnered her a huge following. Her relationship with her husband is cute and genuine as one can see from the stories she uploads. I hope she uploads more dancing and makeup videos. Not mariyah just a girl who likes her and thinks the trash page is always doing way too much and keeping her more relevant than they would care to admit.

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

Maryah was a bully at school she admits this herself. So were her sisters. They have made a lot of people miserable.

While VF grew up a bit and has tried to move on from those days they have come back to haunt her tenfold. She’s become a wife a mother but the bullying isn’t going away.

This is why they say you reap what you sow.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”