SAMMI QUINN

raquel97
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SAMMI QUINN

Post by raquel97 »

Just made this to talk about Sammi Quinn since I haven’t seen any topics about her. I kinda like her, what do you know about her? She studied at FIT in NYC for two years and dropped out? Also, she was friends with Kailee McKenzie, anyone know why they don’t get along anymore? Idk just curious

DreamyCat
Informer
Informer

Re: SAMMI QUINN

Post by DreamyCat »

Isn't she the girl who posted a video titled something like "im 21 and never had a boyfriend?" or something about how it was hard for her to feel close or intimate with someone? Maybe it was someone else, but im 80% sure it was her but its not in her channel anymore, i wonder why she deleted it since the video got a pretty decent amount of views. I think she went back to school because in a more recent video i remember her talking about some clothes she wore to school. Lately she's gotten into this whole typical new york girl spirituality and cards shit. She gets very little views on her videos yet she shows some expensive clothes for a college student with no job living in new york from brands such as unif, open ceremony, and susan alexandra. She also traveled to europe this year, i wonder where she gets all that money.... Ugh, she's just another rich girl with no goals in life talking about things she's not qualified for. I watched some of her spirituality kinds of videos and she makes no sense, she sounds like a kid in high school doing a presentation she didnt prepare for. She just says whatever cliche thing comes to mind. Im glad she doesnt get a lot of views.

She's friends with Hitomi Mochizuki, who is even more pretentious than her. I never knew she was friends with Kailee McKenzie, i wonder why they dont talk anymore?

Backstreet51
Learner
Learner

Re: SAMMI QUINN

Post by Backstreet51 »

This is exactly how I feel about this girl. I used to really love her probably around 2015 when she had this cool retro/70s fashion sense. I thought she was super cool and made her videos unique. But as soon as she started turning all woo woo I had to unsubscribe. That, and how her style started veering into the whole early 2000s shit... like all the other kids who never evn lived through it. I hate it.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”