• Advertisement
    

Reinstate CHB

Thank you for visiting us!

Should Coldheartedbitch be a moderator again?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:55 am

Yes
60
49%
No
44
36%
Unsure
19
15%
 
Total votes : 123

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby mariamay9 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:10 am

Delet This wrote:
it is what it is, I will not however sit idly by and allow you or anybody to denigrate my reputation or attack me by accusing me of doxxing or revealing anybody's personal information, for ANY reason


You didn't post that users real name in the thread after arguing with them?

I apologize for misunderstanding that then.



She did post a user's name with some of the last name x'ed out because she got into a religious/political argument with them. Not saying who started it but that's not appropriate behavior for a mod who has power. Can't believe the idea of her being reinstated is being entertained. She would go on multiple political rants and complain about SJW's, snowflakes, liberals, etc and talk about her god being the true one. This is all so inappropriate....
mariamay9
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 7728 times
Been thanked: 872 times

Advertisement

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby TeddySerious » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 am

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
This vocal minority are suggesting that instead of me being reinstated, new mods should be put in place, yet I don't see them volunteering for the job.

So there's a question: Should a seasoned mod be reinstated, someone who knows how to navigate the site and knows how to do all of the things required, including all of administrative tasks, or should there be new mods with limited access, learning everything on their own as they will not be taught by any member of the staff, except to maybe given a few basics, as Auntie Flo and anyone who has ever modded this site will tell you.


Wait.
I don’t think that person suggested that, but simply said if we are short handed and need help, shouldn’t we open the floor to finding some new mods. I don’t think that was a slight against you at all, but merely a suggestion (which a couple of us mods have asked about — looking for new mods). Also, I don’t think anyone is aware you could just “volunteer.” I wanted to be a mod for a long time and I thought you were chosen or there was a process during that time. So let’s try not to make assumptions about those posters thoughts.

(Also, I think us new moddies do ok once we get the hang of it. I ask a lot of questions and I make mistakes lol, but new or seasoned, I think anyone who has the time can give it a whirl!)

I just read through this thread, and I wasn’t even aware of it when the poll was posted. Goes to show me I need to check that part of the forum more haha.

Any possibility this poll could run longer MJ? I can’t be the only mod who didn’t see this (or I am and I’m just a dingbat...which could be the case).
To the people on Guru Gossip: Your infertility may be your own karma for how you act throughout your life.

—Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32
User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 5216
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 1791 times
Been thanked: 8558 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby milanese15 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:52 am

I just want to make it very clear so that my point doesn't get confused. I'm not in favor of a reinstatement not because I hold a grudge, don't believe in second chances, or cannot forgive. You're a member who should feel free to post without assuming I judge you or your beliefs. I am speaking on a general level about what I personally want out of a mod. I think it should be someone with a little more distance, who can enforce rules respectfully, and does not go down emotional rabbit holes. By nature of this site's purpose, things can get toxic quickly and imo a good mod would defuse, not escalate that element. I get that it's a difficult job, but I think that there is still a lot of resentment and defensiveness on your part that makes me hesitant to believe that you could be the kind of professional mod that I am in favor of. I am speaking strictly from the vantage of "what do I want out of a mod" and that's it.
milanese15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 1608 times
Been thanked: 3119 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby fancynancy_ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:28 am

Sierra25 wrote:Forgive my memory - was she the one who posted those religious responses that there was a thread about?


what the fucking alah does that have to do with anything?
Edited to add: it seems that some people can say whatever they want about religion or trump supporters but others cannot. I say reinstate CHB!
fancynancy_
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:34 am
Has thanked: 777 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby ColdHeartedBitch » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:51 am

mariamay9 wrote:
Delet This wrote:
it is what it is, I will not however sit idly by and allow you or anybody to denigrate my reputation or attack me by accusing me of doxxing or revealing anybody's personal information, for ANY reason


You didn't post that users real name in the thread after arguing with them?

I apologize for misunderstanding that then.



She did post a user's name with some of the last name x'ed out because she got into a religious/political argument with them. Not saying who started it but that's not appropriate behavior for a mod who has power. Can't believe the idea of her being reinstated is being entertained. She would go on multiple political rants and complain about SJW's, snowflakes, liberals, etc and talk about her god being the true one. This is all so inappropriate....
No I did not do that because I don't get into political or religious arguments with people, and I have never engaged in a flame war with somebody when acting in a mod capacity, why don't you post your proof along with a link to the section of this site in which I did that. I may state my beliefs IN A MEMBER CAPACITY but I have never argued with anyone regarding their choices as it is not my place to judge and I have never gotten into such an argument while acting in a MODERATOR CAPACITY. On the contrary when a member would try and start a flame war and trying to get me to go down to their level I would invite them to p.m. me so we could take care of it I have never disrupted the site with my opinions or my beliefs Sans for the one time which was the day that I was demodded so no you are absolutely 100% misrepresenting me.

As for a mod diffusing a situation and not exacerbating it yes 99% of the time I did diffuse situations the 1% in which I did not was the day of my depending. I will say that again that during the three years that I was a mod I diffused every situation and handled it in a fair and equitable manner.

If a person was being nasty and attacking other members well I did not tolerate that because of the fact that members are to respect one another. And if members are insisting on trying to moderate the boards and they choose to flame their fellow posters then I gave warnings but I have never ever gotten into an argument with anybody regarding their beliefs while acting in a mod capacity. If you are going to make such accusations against me then post the link that points to the section of the site that I allegedly did that.

You want to speak about inappropriate behavior? Telling caustic lies about a member is just as inappropriate, not to mention a rule violation. It's on the same level as trying to shove one's beliefs down somebody's throat. Which I have never done nor will I ever do. I will stand up for my beliefs but I will not denigrate another person for stating their beliefs either as a mod or any capacity.

As for stating that my God is the true God yes I believe that and I will not apologize for my beliefs. I have never told anybody is a mod or otherwise that they have to believe in my God.

In the Jaclyn Hill forum, a group of posters were going on about Jaclyn being a Christians and because of that that was the reason that she's a liar and a manipulator. The group of posters continued bashing all Christians and Christianity as a whole and characterizing all Christians as being liars and hypocrites and what have you. I stepped in as a moderator and let them know that in accordance with the rules, religious attacks were not allowed and I said that if she didn't claim Christianity, I would bet that they would not say anything about her religious beliefs nor would her religion even be mentioned. This particular group of posters were essentially using Jaclyn claiming to be a Christian as a reason to bash Christians. So as a moderator I put a stop to it as I would put a stop to any argument involving religion because mentioning anything like that is a violation of the rules.

As for referring to sjws and what not yes
I recall that I made a post regarding SJWs in reference to the people on a subreddit. A post I might add wherein I was not even speaking in a moderator capacity. I was making a post as a poster. If I have ever used the terms SJW, etc.,in a moderator capacity than likely in reference to a person trying to control the board and were violating the rules somehow either by attacking or shaming a fellow poster or trying to shove their own beliefs down somebody's throat.

If you do not feel that mods should be allowed to post their opinions and post in any form in a non moderating capacity, them perhaps the rules should be rescinded and rewritten to clarify that mods should not be allowed to make any comments or make any post that are not of a moderating nature.

As for xxing out a person's last name no. I have never done that, except to one poster who had registered for the sole purpose of harassing and stalking members of the Amber Walter forum. This person had also received warnings for posting public and private records and essentially they were trying to make a name for themselves on GG when they didn't get away with their actions they lashed out and attacked. And one of the accusations happened to be that I had said their full name which was not true. The person used their real email account to register so upon addressing her after she had posted a bunch of private records concerning Amber Walter Shannon Rose and Amber's Family I addressed her by her first name. That incident grew into a rumor that I had doxxed the person via pm, and the proof that was shown was a photoshopped screenshot after a lengthy investigation of which I was placed on temporary leave it was then proven that no I had not doxxed anybody either publicly or privately. The person made a few accounts after that and they probably still are so that they could Flame the members of the Amber Walter forum and try to continue the rumor that I had doxxed her.

I would almost bet that you have been here under different names and you more than likely got banned by me for repeated violations of the posted rules or perhaps you chose to troll and flame people but I would bet that in a moderator capacity I had dealings with you so now you are taking it upon yourself to make up a bunch of lies, but again, please post the link to the section of the site where I, in a moderator capacity, did all of the things that you are accusing me of. If I stated anything as a member then that doesn't count but again I encourage you to tell Morgan and Miss Jammers that it should be stated in the rules that mods should not be allowed to post their opinions or post anything that is not of a moderating nature.

You are such a shining and righteous example of what a moderator should be, and obviously you know what's appropriate and what's not, might I suggest you volunteer to be a moderator.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.
User avatar
ColdHeartedBitch
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: Estados Unidos
Has thanked: 5159 times
Been thanked: 6809 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby milanese15 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 am

I don't think this conversation should be derailed by discussions (even in support) of CHB's beliefs. For me, it comes down to conflict resolution, which is an essential part of modding. I favor mods who can manage conflicts more professionally.
milanese15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 1608 times
Been thanked: 3119 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby SuggthePug » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:21 am

TeddySerious wrote:
ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
This vocal minority are suggesting that instead of me being reinstated, new mods should be put in place, yet I don't see them volunteering for the job.

So there's a question: Should a seasoned mod be reinstated, someone who knows how to navigate the site and knows how to do all of the things required, including all of administrative tasks, or should there be new mods with limited access, learning everything on their own as they will not be taught by any member of the staff, except to maybe given a few basics, as Auntie Flo and anyone who has ever modded this site will tell you.


Wait.
I don’t think that person suggested that, but simply said if we are short handed and need help, shouldn’t we open the floor to finding some new mods. I don’t think that was a slight against you at all, but merely a suggestion (which a couple of us mods have asked about — looking for new mods). Also, I don’t think anyone is aware you could just “volunteer.” I wanted to be a mod for a long time and I thought you were chosen or there was a process during that time. So let’s try not to make assumptions about those posters thoughts.

(Also, I think us new moddies do ok once we get the hang of it. I ask a lot of questions and I make mistakes lol, but new or seasoned, I think anyone who has the time can give it a whirl!)

Yup, I was the one who posted asking about a new round for finding mods. If the site is short staffed, I do think the floor should be opened to people who want to mod. There have been rounds like that before, where people volunteer and then the now-mods go through their post-history etc, and see if they might be a good fit. It was just a genuine suggestion/question.

For what it's worth, I don't really think it's fair that people can just suggest themselves as mod without anyone else getting the chance as well. Not just about you, CHB, but in general. I realize you've modded before, but that doesn't make you the only one qualified or even interested in the job. Just saying.
Image
User avatar
SuggthePug
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:15 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 1520 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby mariamay9 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:30 am

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
Delet This wrote:
it is what it is, I will not however sit idly by and allow you or anybody to denigrate my reputation or attack me by accusing me of doxxing or revealing anybody's personal information, for ANY reason


You didn't post that users real name in the thread after arguing with them?

I apologize for misunderstanding that then.



She did post a user's name with some of the last name x'ed out because she got into a religious/political argument with them. Not saying who started it but that's not appropriate behavior for a mod who has power. Can't believe the idea of her being reinstated is being entertained. She would go on multiple political rants and complain about SJW's, snowflakes, liberals, etc and talk about her god being the true one. This is all so inappropriate....
No I did not do that because I don't get into political or religious arguments with people, and I have never engaged in a flame war with somebody when acting in a mod capacity, why don't you post your proof along with a link to the section of this site in which I did that. I may state my beliefs IN A MEMBER CAPACITY but I have never argued with anyone regarding their choices as it is not my place to judge and I have never gotten into such an argument while acting in a MODERATOR CAPACITY. On the contrary when a member would try and start a flame war and trying to get me to go down to their level I would invite them to p.m. me so we could take care of it I have never disrupted the site with my opinions or my beliefs Sans for the one time which was the day that I was demodded so no you are absolutely 100% misrepresenting me.

As for a mod diffusing a situation and not exacerbating it yes 99% of the time I did diffuse situations the 1% in which I did not was the day of my depending. I will say that again that during the three years that I was a mod I diffused every situation and handled it in a fair and equitable manner.

If a person was being nasty and attacking other members well I did not tolerate that because of the fact that members are to respect one another. And if members are insisting on trying to moderate the boards and they choose to flame their fellow posters then I gave warnings but I have never ever gotten into an argument with anybody regarding their beliefs while acting in a mod capacity. If you are going to make such accusations against me then post the link that points to the section of the site that I allegedly did that.

You want to speak about inappropriate behavior? Telling caustic lies about a member is just as inappropriate, not to mention a rule violation. It's on the same level as trying to shove one's beliefs down somebody's throat. Which I have never done nor will I ever do. I will stand up for my beliefs but I will not denigrate another person for stating their beliefs either as a mod or any capacity.

As for stating that my God is the true God yes I believe that and I will not apologize for my beliefs. I have never told anybody is a mod or otherwise that they have to believe in my God.

In the Jaclyn Hill forum, a group of posters were going on about Jaclyn being a Christians and because of that that was the reason that she's a liar and a manipulator. The group of posters continued bashing all Christians and Christianity as a whole and characterizing all Christians as being liars and hypocrites and what have you. I stepped in as a moderator and let them know that in accordance with the rules, religious attacks were not allowed and I said that if she didn't claim Christianity, I would bet that they would not say anything about her religious beliefs nor would her religion even be mentioned. This particular group of posters were essentially using Jaclyn claiming to be a Christian as a reason to bash Christians. So as a moderator I put a stop to it as I would put a stop to any argument involving religion because mentioning anything like that is a violation of the rules.

As for referring to sjws and what not yes
I recall that I made a post regarding SJWs in reference to the people on a subreddit. A post I might add wherein I was not even speaking in a moderator capacity. I was making a post as a poster. If I have ever used the terms SJW, etc.,in a moderator capacity than likely in reference to a person trying to control the board and were violating the rules somehow either by attacking or shaming a fellow poster or trying to shove their own beliefs down somebody's throat.

If you do not feel that mods should be allowed to post their opinions and post in any form in a non moderating capacity, them perhaps the rules should be rescinded and rewritten to clarify that mods should not be allowed to make any comments or make any post that are not of a moderating nature.

As for xxing out a person's last name no. I have never done that, except to one poster who had registered for the sole purpose of harassing and stalking members of the Amber Walter forum. This person had also received warnings for posting public and private records and essentially they were trying to make a name for themselves on GG when they didn't get away with their actions they lashed out and attacked. And one of the accusations happened to be that I had said their full name which was not true. The person used their real email account to register so upon addressing her after she had posted a bunch of private records concerning Amber Walter Shannon Rose and Amber's Family I addressed her by her first name. That incident grew into a rumor that I had doxxed the person via pm, and the proof that was shown was a photoshopped screenshot after a lengthy investigation of which I was placed on temporary leave it was then proven that no I had not doxxed anybody either publicly or privately. The person made a few accounts after that and they probably still are so that they could Flame the members of the Amber Walter forum and try to continue the rumor that I had doxxed her.

I would almost bet that you have been here under different names and you more than likely got banned by me for repeated violations of the posted rules or perhaps you chose to troll and flame people but I would bet that in a moderator capacity I had dealings with you so now you are taking it upon yourself to make up a bunch of lies, but again, please post the link to the section of the site where I, in a moderator capacity, did all of the things that you are accusing me of. If I stated anything as a member then that doesn't count but again I encourage you to tell Morgan and Miss Jammers that it should be stated in the rules that mods should not be allowed to post their opinions or post anything that is not of a moderating nature.

You are such a shining and righteous example of what a moderator should be, and obviously you know what's appropriate and what's not, might I suggest you volunteer to be a moderator.


The way you react and speak to people even now when you're stabilized just exemplifies why you shouldn't be a mod. I am not lying. You can go through your post history if you want to see what I'm talking about with the political and religious posts but I'm not lying. The post where you doxed a user and x'ed out their name was deleted or changed so I cant find or link it.
mariamay9
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 7728 times
Been thanked: 872 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby Vindictive_Kitten » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:00 pm

I’m completely unsupportive of what this community has become. This isn’t a place for politics, for “mods” to feel superior over users. It’s absolutely disgusting to me to see you guys type out novels trying to defend your behaviors, and shitty attitudes.

I’m sorry, but medication changes, and even mental health are NEVER an excuse for treating people like they’re beneath you. Pushing your personal views on other users when arguing with them is NOT okay. There’s a complete difference between having your opinion, and just being a malicious person.
Voting may be closed, but I am completely against “CHB” being a mod, even if she has ~history~, ~took a break~, and ~got on new medication~. It really doesn’t matter how good of friends they are with other mods. I don’t trust any of it.
Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:47 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 216 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby ColdHeartedBitch » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:51 pm

mariamay9 wrote:
ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
Delet This wrote:
it is what it is, I will not however sit idly by and allow you or anybody to denigrate my reputation or attack me by accusing me of doxxing or revealing anybody's personal information, for ANY reason


You didn't post that users real name in the thread after arguing with them?

I apologize for misunderstanding that then.



She did post a user's name with some of the last name x'ed out because she got into a religious/political argument with them. Not saying who started it but that's not appropriate behavior for a mod who has power. Can't believe the idea of her being reinstated is being entertained. She would go on multiple political rants and complain about SJW's, snowflakes, liberals, etc and talk about her god being the true one. This is all so inappropriate....
No I did not do that because I don't get into political or religious arguments with people, and I have never engaged in a flame war with somebody when acting in a mod capacity, why don't you post your proof along with a link to the section of this site in which I did that. I may state my beliefs IN A MEMBER CAPACITY but I have never argued with anyone regarding their choices as it is not my place to judge and I have never gotten into such an argument while acting in a MODERATOR CAPACITY. On the contrary when a member would try and start a flame war and trying to get me to go down to their level I would invite them to p.m. me so we could take care of it I have never disrupted the site with my opinions or my beliefs Sans for the one time which was the day that I was demodded so no you are absolutely 100% misrepresenting me.

As for a mod diffusing a situation and not exacerbating it yes 99% of the time I did diffuse situations the 1% in which I did not was the day of my depending. I will say that again that during the three years that I was a mod I diffused every situation and handled it in a fair and equitable manner.

If a person was being nasty and attacking other members well I did not tolerate that because of the fact that members are to respect one another. And if members are insisting on trying to moderate the boards and they choose to flame their fellow posters then I gave warnings but I have never ever gotten into an argument with anybody regarding their beliefs while acting in a mod capacity. If you are going to make such accusations against me then post the link that points to the section of the site that I allegedly did that.

You want to speak about inappropriate behavior? Telling caustic lies about a member is just as inappropriate, not to mention a rule violation. It's on the same level as trying to shove one's beliefs down somebody's throat. Which I have never done nor will I ever do. I will stand up for my beliefs but I will not denigrate another person for stating their beliefs either as a mod or any capacity.

As for stating that my God is the true God yes I believe that and I will not apologize for my beliefs. I have never told anybody is a mod or otherwise that they have to believe in my God.

In the Jaclyn Hill forum, a group of posters were going on about Jaclyn being a Christians and because of that that was the reason that she's a liar and a manipulator. The group of posters continued bashing all Christians and Christianity as a whole and characterizing all Christians as being liars and hypocrites and what have you. I stepped in as a moderator and let them know that in accordance with the rules, religious attacks were not allowed and I said that if she didn't claim Christianity, I would bet that they would not say anything about her religious beliefs nor would her religion even be mentioned. This particular group of posters were essentially using Jaclyn claiming to be a Christian as a reason to bash Christians. So as a moderator I put a stop to it as I would put a stop to any argument involving religion because mentioning anything like that is a violation of the rules.

As for referring to sjws and what not yes
I recall that I made a post regarding SJWs in reference to the people on a subreddit. A post I might add wherein I was not even speaking in a moderator capacity. I was making a post as a poster. If I have ever used the terms SJW, etc.,in a moderator capacity than likely in reference to a person trying to control the board and were violating the rules somehow either by attacking or shaming a fellow poster or trying to shove their own beliefs down somebody's throat.

If you do not feel that mods should be allowed to post their opinions and post in any form in a non moderating capacity, them perhaps the rules should be rescinded and rewritten to clarify that mods should not be allowed to make any comments or make any post that are not of a moderating nature.

As for xxing out a person's last name no. I have never done that, except to one poster who had registered for the sole purpose of harassing and stalking members of the Amber Walter forum. This person had also received warnings for posting public and private records and essentially they were trying to make a name for themselves on GG when they didn't get away with their actions they lashed out and attacked. And one of the accusations happened to be that I had said their full name which was not true. The person used their real email account to register so upon addressing her after she had posted a bunch of private records concerning Amber Walter Shannon Rose and Amber's Family I addressed her by her first name. That incident grew into a rumor that I had doxxed the person via pm, and the proof that was shown was a photoshopped screenshot after a lengthy investigation of which I was placed on temporary leave it was then proven that no I had not doxxed anybody either publicly or privately. The person made a few accounts after that and they probably still are so that they could Flame the members of the Amber Walter forum and try to continue the rumor that I had doxxed her.

I would almost bet that you have been here under different names and you more than likely got banned by me for repeated violations of the posted rules or perhaps you chose to troll and flame people but I would bet that in a moderator capacity I had dealings with you so now you are taking it upon yourself to make up a bunch of lies, but again, please post the link to the section of the site where I, in a moderator capacity, did all of the things that you are accusing me of. If I stated anything as a member then that doesn't count but again I encourage you to tell Morgan and Miss Jammers that it should be stated in the rules that mods should not be allowed to post their opinions or post anything that is not of a moderating nature.

You are such a shining and righteous example of what a moderator should be, and obviously you know what's appropriate and what's not, might I suggest you volunteer to be a moderator.


The way you react and speak to people even now when you're stabilized just exemplifies why you shouldn't be a mod. I am not lying. You can go through your post history if you want to see what I'm talking about with the political and religious posts but I'm not lying. The post where you doxed a user and x'ed out their name was deleted or changed so I cant find or link it.
oh I am aware that I've talked about my personal political and religious posts as a member, and I'm also aware that they were not attacking other members for their beliefs. I was simply stating my beliefs and my beliefs only and I was making a post not in a moderator capacity. I am vocal about my beliefs but I have never tried to shove them down anybody's throat. Which is what you accuse me of, you stated that I was in a flame war or argument or whatever with another member trying to force my beliefs on them. I asked you to show me where as a moderator meaning to show me where, while enforcing the rules, pink text and all, did I threaten or try and force my beliefs down anybody's throat. Which is what I asked you to prove. Yes I am vocal and vehement in my political and religious beliefs, but I'm cognizant and intelligent enough to keep those beliefs to myself when enforcing the rules of GG. And I will state again that with the exception of the incident leading up to my demodding I have never let my personal beliefs or my personal feelings get in the way of moderating the threat. In a regular post sure I might say something but as a mod I did not. So what do my beliefs have to do with being able to moderate the site? What is stated as a member and what is needed as a mod are two different things entirely.

On that subject, since I am not a mod and I am a member who has been accused by another member of a heinous action I'd like to see you or anybody react calmly when their reputation is being slandered and they're being accused of completely untrue things . You want to hold against me my reaction to your vile words and your disgusting lie as a reason why I shouldn't be a mod? Thank you for giving a perfect example of how unhinged and unreasonable members can be to one another and why tough mods are necessary on GG.

The last time I checked the number one rule was respecting another member that means respecting them and not attacking them and not slandering and not telling lies about them which is exactly what you're doing and let me remind you that as a member, you are supposed to respect other members which is what I am.

@Sugg and @Teddy As for me being the only choice to be a mod no absolutely not the only reason why I asked for the position back is because of the fact that I have been asked over the past year to ask for it back. I did not want to let those who asked me down and I wasn't going to let it go without at least trying.

At the end of the day this is a gossip site we're not doing anything that is particularly helpful to the world we're not doing anything that is going to change the course of history we're not doing anything that will remember fondly in 10 years we're gossiping about YouTubers. It would be great if mods were not needed at all but unfortunately people cannot always be counted on to behave in a dignified Manner and people cannot always be counted upon to respect one another even though it's the first rule of the rules of GG.

Moderators are necessary in any community. That being said, I think that if you or any member knows of somebody who they feel would be a great mod then you should nominate them Miss Jammers and Morgan have never been opposed to the suggestions of the members. I'd like to again clarify but I was not nominating myself I was keeping a promise to some dear friends. I don't think I said in any way shape or form that I was the only choice or that I was the best choice or the only choice all I said was what is the best choice between experience and New Blood. Again if anybody has a suggestion for a new moderator than please PM Morgan and Miss Jammers and nominate them nobody's stopping you and I'm pretty sure that they will welcome any and all suggestions.

@VindictKitten I have never pushed my beliefs on anybody not as a mud and not as a member. I welcome anybody to show me where I have ever pushed my beliefs on somebody where I actually said something to the effect of "you should believe the way I do because-----" nor have I ever when I was a mud acted like I was Superior to anybody rather what I always tried to do was to keep the threads going with as little drama as possible. I'm not asking anybody to excuse my medication changes. Where did I state that I should be forgiven and reinstated because I was on the medication that didn't agree with me I have never said that. What I said was that I had behaved so poorly because of it but I never said that it should be excused accepted etc. Miss jammers brought it up so I decided to elaborate. I really don't owe anybody an explanation whatsoever with the exception of Miss Jammers and Morgan and I owed them an explanation because of the fact that I was incredibly caustic and cruel to them. Basically what it seems like is that the ever-increasing vocal minority are saying that because I am a Christian, a conservative, and happen to be bipolar then those are the reasons why I shouldn't be reinstated. Apparently the three years wherein I modded successfully are not up for consideration and the fact that I was respected by far more members than not is not important. And the fact that I helped to keep the boards running smoothly that should not be up for consideration either. Then I hope whatever mod or mods people nominate, do not make any sort of post that are not of a moderating nature.

Good God Almighty all this drama over being a mod on a board that discusses YouTubers is this what my life has come to? :rofl:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.
User avatar
ColdHeartedBitch
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: Estados Unidos
Has thanked: 5159 times
Been thanked: 6809 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby TeddySerious » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:14 pm

CHB, I merely posted because I thought that Sugg was not making a stance against you, simply stating her thoughts on us needing more mods.

I totally understand being defensive when you feel attacked, are attempting to mend fences, etc. This is GG not a hearing for a nomination to the Supreme Court. :rofl:

Is a probationary period a possible option? Maybe that would appease all sides.

Off topic:
I don’t feel superior to anyone here. I just try to help!
On topic:
At the end of the day, we absolutely need more help. Sometimes things get really really backed up around here....and then people are angry their posts aren’t approved, and then a thread blows up, etc etc. We don’t get paid to do this and it certainly doesn’t elevate my “cool” status to be a GG mod.
Off topic:
Do people say cool anymore?? I dunno the lingo...old folk here. :roll:
To the people on Guru Gossip: Your infertility may be your own karma for how you act throughout your life.

—Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32
User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 5216
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 1791 times
Been thanked: 8558 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby SuggthePug » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:33 pm

I just think that if the mod-staff is struggling there should be a process for everyone to be able to enter. I don't think anyone deserves a special way into becoming a mod. Not myself, not the people I've been friendly with on this site, not former mods. No one. If the site needs new mods it should be a fair process where a bunch of people get to try to become mod. Simple as that. I don't have anything against you personally CHB, I just feel like no one should be able to .. sneak? (that's not the right word) their way into becoming a mod.

When you are a mod, you're in a position of power. You gain a certain trust, both from members and from the admins.. Just re-modding one person seems a bit iffy to me, no matter who they are. Sorry, CHB, like I said - nothing against you in particular. Then again, I'm just one voice in a sea of many. Still, if the mod-staff are in need of more help I don't see why this can lead to a new enter and selection-process.
Image
User avatar
SuggthePug
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:15 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 1520 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby mariamay9 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:36 pm

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:Basically what it seems like is that the ever-increasing vocal minority are saying that because I am a Christian, a conservative, and happen to be bipolar then those are the reasons why I shouldn't be reinstated.


Are you kidding? Is that what you gathered? It's not because you're religious or bipolar, it's how you react with those things and mistreat people and hurl attacks.

Just now because I come out against you being reinstated because I think you act irrationally you literally accuse me of being a former troll that you've banned before. How is that not proving how you are overreactive and irrational?


ColdHeartedBitch wrote:On that subject, since I am not a mod and I am a member who has been accused by another member of a heinous action I'd like to see you or anybody react calmly when their reputation is being slandered and they're being accused of completely untrue things .


I didn't accuse you of anything untrue. Not even once. You have insulted people calling them SJWs, snowflakes, etc when they disagree with you and you did dox a member you got into a religious argument with. This is all factual no matter how many times you say its untrue.
mariamay9
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 7728 times
Been thanked: 872 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby mariamay9 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Btw CHB heres a link to where you dox a user after an argument which resulted in you getting banned since you seem to have a revisionist memory and said I was making up lies about you doing just that. Its since been edited but heres the post
viewtopic.php?f=105&t=32968&p=2771098#p2771098
mariamay9
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 7728 times
Been thanked: 872 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby ColdHeartedBitch » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:04 pm

When I wrote to Miss jammers asking to be reinstated, once again not because I think I deserve the position not because I think I'm the best for the job not because I think I'm the only one who knows how to run it, but because I was asked by many people close to my heart. That and I am never one to give up without a fight. And I knew when she suggested the poll that I would be opening myself up to all kinds of accusations and attacks and what not I even knew that there would be one or two people telling outright lies about me and that's fine people are entitled to feel how they want although they are not entitled to tell lies about anyone, me or anybody else. I figured I would be attacked because I was a tough mod and didn't always bother with the velvet glove, publicly anyway. Regardless, I knew that it would open a whole can of worms just by asking and then agreeing to the poll.

I did not however think that my political, religious beliefs, nor my medical issues and mental illness would be put on trial. I also didn't think that anybody would be so low as to state that the reason why I should not be reinstated is because of my mental illness.

The last time I checked, Miss Jammers did not say that the rules of GG would be lifted while this discussion was taking place. Even though this is an open forum I don't recall Miss Jammers ever saying that it was a free-for-all to attack me. She asked for the members to state their thoughts but she did not say that anyone would be permitted to personally attack me or my personal beliefs nor do I recall her ever saying that my non moderating posts should be taking into consideration on whether or not I should be reinstated..

It's funny how people forget how to handle themselves when they're given an open forum and they're given a chance to state their opinions and their reasons, people who don't even know what kind of a mod you were, show up and start making up all kinds of nonsense. it is hilarious. And it's incredibly funny how political correctness flies out the window when it comes to somebody that you don't like.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.
User avatar
ColdHeartedBitch
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: Estados Unidos
Has thanked: 5159 times
Been thanked: 6809 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby ColdHeartedBitch » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:13 pm

mariamay9 wrote:Btw CHB heres a link to where you dox a user after an argument which resulted in you getting banned since you seem to have a revisionist memory and said I was making up lies about you doing just that. Its since been edited but heres the post
viewtopic.php?f=105&t=32968&p=2771098#p2771098
I'm aware of that incident and I've never denied it, I asked you to give me an instance OTHER than the incident that caused me to get demodded. And your example is not actual doxxing but okay. The person's name was not revealed but please, grasp at straws and continue with your tirade.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.
User avatar
ColdHeartedBitch
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: Estados Unidos
Has thanked: 5159 times
Been thanked: 6809 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby MissJammers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Delet This wrote:There were no applicant or you guys are so short staffed you need someone who brought religion, politics, and personal attacks onto the job?
I mean you guys don't want users doing that shit so now if it's ok for a mod to do it or forgiven then rewarded please don't be surprised if users follow suit, you excused it of authority.

I'm you guys said you get so many PMs and attacks. In my years I've only had one pm questioning my mod action after a warning (from returned banned user).
How active is the report center that would be that constant berrage of abuse? I work on a place with over a hundred thousand users (some can't be contentious in threads) and our report center maybe gets 60-100 reports a day? And our mods cumulatively get only maybe one mean or disputing pm a week so for a site with lower activity it's seems strange.


Not for a site that is gossiping about someone else’s loved youtubers. I’ve had pictures of my home texted to me on my personal phone number more than once. I’ve had many many people threaten us and my child. As for CHB, she was a long standing member with many praises before this happened. This site is nothing but a constant barrage of attacks. On threads, pm’s, and by phone or email.
Freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequences :FU:
User avatar
MissJammers
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:59 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 163 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby MissJammers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Delet This wrote:Since you asked, CHB, it was in the Jaclyn Hill threads you spoke about being a libertarian, "stupid liberals", and "they're trying to take our guns" and it was i believe 2 months before your thread meltdown. I don't know if you were off your meds for months or just on the day of the 13 page tirade?

I have a general question. If a user was posting off topic in threads about their politics and disparaging other political parties and saying they follow the true God and anyone who didnt concur with their rants was the object of insults and doxing what would you do to the member? Would they be suspended, banned? Did you find out their medical history and give them second chances? After all "haven't you ever made a mistake?" I don't feel like you guys would be as quick to hand wave and poo poo that outlandish aggressive behavior in others if it were directed at you.

Yes it is offensive, Tar we trust you guys to behave better than us since you guys set the standard ...in the volunteer role that you have chosen. Integrity and kindness and fairness are valued even by "snowflakes" or "idiots". When people cherry pick when to act that way to those they pledged to help it's isn't mod worthy, consistency works best.

It is not personal. If a person volunteered any social club and they started revealing the other volunteers names to the public without consent and talking shit in these long tirades and ranting about Jesus apropos of nothing to those participating they'd be asked to separate as well.


No. Users get warnings first. Then if they continue they may be banned for a week. Then if it continues, they may be banned permanently. Users get MORE of a break than mods do.
Freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequences :FU:
User avatar
MissJammers
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:59 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 163 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby MissJammers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:42 pm

SuggthePug wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:
ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
This vocal minority are suggesting that instead of me being reinstated, new mods should be put in place, yet I don't see them volunteering for the job.

So there's a question: Should a seasoned mod be reinstated, someone who knows how to navigate the site and knows how to do all of the things required, including all of administrative tasks, or should there be new mods with limited access, learning everything on their own as they will not be taught by any member of the staff, except to maybe given a few basics, as Auntie Flo and anyone who has ever modded this site will tell you.


Wait.
I don’t think that person suggested that, but simply said if we are short handed and need help, shouldn’t we open the floor to finding some new mods. I don’t think that was a slight against you at all, but merely a suggestion (which a couple of us mods have asked about — looking for new mods). Also, I don’t think anyone is aware you could just “volunteer.” I wanted to be a mod for a long time and I thought you were chosen or there was a process during that time. So let’s try not to make assumptions about those posters thoughts.

(Also, I think us new moddies do ok once we get the hang of it. I ask a lot of questions and I make mistakes lol, but new or seasoned, I think anyone who has the time can give it a whirl!)

Yup, I was the one who posted asking about a new round for finding mods. If the site is short staffed, I do think the floor should be opened to people who want to mod. There have been rounds like that before, where people volunteer and then the now-mods go through their post-history etc, and see if they might be a good fit. It was just a genuine suggestion/question.

For what it's worth, I don't really think it's fair that people can just suggest themselves as mod without anyone else getting the chance as well. Not just about you, CHB, but in general. I realize you've modded before, but that doesn't make you the only one qualified or even interested in the job. Just saying.


The problem with rounds of asking who wants to mod is a little ridiculous. Many people with several warnings, new users, or users that have three posts in one thread apply. Those are not who we look for in mods. We need long standing, good standing users that are willing to stay moderating. Another problem is that once we make someone a mod, they stop modding. And as an admin, it’s our choice who we make mods. We would never be able to please anyone no matter what we did!!
Freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequences :FU:
User avatar
MissJammers
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:59 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 163 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby Delet This » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:39 pm

I feel bad I was so candid since the last person who questioned Cold Hearted Bitch she posted their name and snapped on them :?

I hope by being honest about what happened and expressing posters fears doesn't open me up to retaliation, the way others experienced. To be honest the repeated novel length, convoluted excuses, denials of what occurred, and twisting of what people post to dramatic huffy analogies of victimization makes me feel she isn't past it or grown. That's just my perception. Someone calm and accountable wouldn't deny, blame shift, and post walls of text exaggerating what people say I feel I could be wrong and in the end it's not my problem lol.
User avatar
Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 1290 times
Been thanked: 5557 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby milanese15 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:48 pm

CHB, I've made my decision with small consideration to your history, including the incident that led to your removal, but mostly based on your responses in this thread. It's been a year since you were a mod and you have stated that you want a second chance, something I'm on record as believing in. I've also made clear that I am not judging you or basing my view on your personal beliefs. Because of that, I believe it's fairest to consider how you behave in this thread the most, as a good faith effort toward those goals. I do not believe your responses show someone who should be a mod, and I am disappointed to see how you continue to twist everyone's comment to say that you are being targeted because of your mental health or personal ideology.

Multiple people have made it clear that their opinion simply has to do with the way you handle commenters. I'm watching you escalate the situation right now. While it's not uncommon for people to become defensive when others don't agree with their position, a mod should be able to manage it without the thread devolving into a toxic place, and I'm seeing shades of the behavior I saw in the thread that led to your removal again. I'm choosing not to rehash what happened in it, nor get derailed by conversations about your political beliefs, because I do not want this thread to go that way. This thread is about whether or not users are comfortable with your reinstatement as mod. I think it should be someone who can help defuse everything, since this is a site that attracts people with strong feelings, not someone who heightens the emotions.
milanese15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 1608 times
Been thanked: 3119 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby Alina88 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:49 pm

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
It's funny how people forget how to handle themselves when they're given an open forum


Wow, that is funny. Coming. From. You.

I was a poster in the Kalel thread during CHB's post editing incident that started it all and also completely derailed our thread, caused many members to permanently leave GG, and later resulted in that other dumpster fire of a thread in which CHB doxxed another member. Based on that, but mostly on the way she continues to carry herself in this thread, I also disagree with her mod powers being reinstated. I think Milanese15 summed things up just perfectly in the post above mine.
User avatar
Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 1318 times
Been thanked: 1803 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby ColdHeartedBitch » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:52 pm

People can have their say as much as they want. But ultimately it is not up to them, whether they are for me or against me it is up to Miss Jammers and Morgan.

There are a handful of people who are against me being reinstated and there are far more who are in favor of it but they're too afraid to post in this thread because of the fact that at least two of the posters have reputations for being downright hateful and attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them, one of which members quite recently received numerous warnings for violating a number of rules including attacking other members and attempting to mod the boards. From what I'm told, that member is dangerously close to being banned because of their actions not because of the actions of anybody else. Apparently they have a hard time controlling themselves and yet are rather opinionated on how I have conducted myself on this thread and on GG as a whole.

Miss Jammers is absolutely right in stating that members are given far more leeway than mods are. It's an unpopular position and no matter how fair a mod may be no matter how unbiased they may be, the fact of the matter is nobody likes for anyone to be in a position of authority over them and they will do whatever they feel they need to do in order to attack that authority. Funny those are the people who have convinced themselves that GG mods have a high opinion of themselves when truthfully most GG mods are not walking around with a puffed-up idea of themselves, they're just doing the job that they were nominated to do. Maybe mods on other sites actually think they're better than others, or perhaps they think they're special because they're modding a large site but that doesn't stop them from coming on GG carrying on like fools.

GG Mods being intimidated and attacked via PM is so common and is one of the reasons why a lot of mods stop modding and stop coming on the board. 99.9% of GG mods who actually mod, will not ban anyone who is attacking them because of the fact that it will be turned around that they are power hungry and what not. There are a lot of members who will never be happy and they will always behave like entitled spoiled brats who think if they stomp their feet and scream their heads off they'll get what they want. Their real lives must be so unhappy if they have to come on the internet and act like that. Then again a lot of them practically live on the site that is dedicated to talking about YouTubers. I wonder if on their deathbeds, they'll think to themselves I wish I had spent more time on GG. I know that I'm on my deathbed it won't matter one bit to me what people thought of me as a mod nor will it matter whether I was reinstated or not. I honestly don't care that there's a handful of people attacking me, it is just unbelievable what this thread has turned into and all because the disagreeing vocal minority took control and made sure that they were the only ones heard. Not that I'm surprised, this stopped being a fair argument once the people who want me to be reinstated started getting insulted and intimidated for standing up for me, Tar being one of them. Those who are for me can't even speak their peace. How is that fair? Should the only narrative be the voices of the handful of people who don't want me reinstated is that the only opinion that should be heard?

This entire thread is nothing but a toxic mess. I don't think when Miss Jammers proposed the question that she only wanted to hear the opinions of people who are against me . I think she wanted to hear both sides but unfortunately the side for me has been intimidated and silenced. I don't think Miss Jammers wanted anyone to jump on their high horse and control the board and attack anyone who defends me. How sad that people are too afraid to give a different opinion because they know that if they speak up, they will be attacked as Tar was.

This thread has turned into a completely unfair attack of 5 against 1 and the users participating see nothing wrong with that.

Then again Miss Jammers has spoken of the death threats that were made against her her child and her husband and not one member empathized with her at all nor did anyone say that she and her family did nothing to deserve that. People are so wrapped up in their feelings and bashing me and carrying on dictating how they think mods should act and my actions as a mod and a member. How sad that they simply don't care that people have driven by Miss Jammers' house, they've taken pictures, somehow got her cell number and sent her the pictures. It is absolutely disgusting not to mention grossly illegal . And yet nobody says anything . It is far more important to discuss my apparent overreacting to a bunch of lies then to step back and realize that she has been stalked harassed and threatened simply because she runs a site that deals with the gossip of YouTubers . The sad thing is is that I know she has not just been stalked by the fans of the YouTubers, but she has been stalked by members here as well because of the fact that she enforced a rule or Morgan did something that they didn't like and they felt that they were entitled to attack them in any way shape or form . During the incident that led up to my demodding (and it was a demodding, not a ban, @Mariamay get it right), my husband and I received dozens of calls from a private number with various weirdos (probably the same person using a voice changer) telling me that if I didn't step away from the board they were going to find me, rape me with my Bible and my crucifix, kill my children torture my dogs and essentially make me wish I was never born. But I guess I deserved that because they didn't like the way I modded the board.

So much evil and so much sickness and the only thing that people can latch onto is let's bash CHB to hell and back. during the last two days as soon as I started posting in this thread the calls started again, this time threatening me to "cancel your equest, or else". And somehow I am expected to keep a calm demeanor while a handful of people in this thread lie and bash me for my beliefs, for the way that I modded, whatever. let's bash CHB to hell and back. Such pillars of sanity.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.
User avatar
ColdHeartedBitch
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 pm
Location: Estados Unidos
Has thanked: 5159 times
Been thanked: 6809 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby SuggthePug » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:33 am

MissJammers wrote:The problem with rounds of asking who wants to mod is a little ridiculous. Many people with several warnings, new users, or users that have three posts in one thread apply. Those are not who we look for in mods. We need long standing, good standing users that are willing to stay moderating. Another problem is that once we make someone a mod, they stop modding. And as an admin, it’s our choice who we make mods. We would never be able to please anyone no matter what we did!!

Well, obviously people with warnings, new members etc would not be chosen. It would be a time-consuming process and I get that. I'm just saying that it's a possibility that would please a lot more users than seemingly just modding people willy-nilly. This site may not be a democracy, but do the users not get any say in who is in power over them? I don't know.. You will obviously never be able to please everyone, but pleasing a majority is certainly better than pleasing no one at all.

Also, CHB, just because no one has replied to MissJammers post about the crazy shit that's happened to her family due to this site, doesn't mean people don't feel awful. That shit is way out of line and completely crazy.. No one deserves that, I think to most rational people that's just a given.

Anyway, seeing as my suggestion hasn't been welcomed and I have nothing else to add to this debate - I'm out.
Image
User avatar
SuggthePug
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:15 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 1520 times

Re: Reinstate CHB

Postby auntiflo13 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:16 am

Many of you asked for an explanation and apology , for which CHB gave very eloquent responses (and apologies) HOWEVER, some of you still aren't happy and are now twisting what she's said and saying she's 'escalating the situation'. We are not nominating someone for the head of a big multi national corporation here - it is a moderator's post for which she is bloody good at. There is no doubt about it - we NEED an experienced mod who knows their way around the site blindfolded. It's not that deep of an issue. I'm also surmising that because the vote didn't go 'your way' - you're all retaliating - it's like reliving the referendum and the Brexit vote!
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'
User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3933
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 5063 times
Been thanked: 9796 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to NEWS
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge