sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 4

Post by sparkles »

lmmomSD wrote:
sparkles wrote:
amf2224 wrote:I actually like watching Kayli and the family, but I cannot stand Winston’s behavior! I completely understand he’s a toddler, but he is always misbehaving and little discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's bc Kayli spoils him, he always gets the most attention outta all the kids so once he sees Kayli give attention to anyone else he has to run in and be obnoxious to get the attention back on him. He understands too, he got mad when she made him stop jumping on the chair but he still did it. :roll: Back before Layla was born anything bad Winston did Kayli would just laugh, I know Kayli doesn't have favorites but Winston does get away wit a lot more than any other kid would.
And he is not a toddler anymore. He just acts like one. He will be four in April.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
It's crazy that he's about to be 4, I Know kids develop at diff ages so I don't wanna compare but I will say I think Kayli contributes to him still acting like a toddler. I know she means the best and it's all out of love but she really has to let Winston spread his wings. I hope she doesn't do the same to Layla. I don't think she will since she's already tryna transition her.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Layla was so cute in todays video. :love2:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by horatio »

sparkles wrote:Layla was so cute in todays video. :love2:
She's such a sweet baby! Butler babies are generally very cute, Daxton especially was too. Then they become toddlers and it's all downhill ...(not really so much in Caseys family , those kids are brought up much better to be fair)

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

horatio wrote:
She's such a sweet baby! Butler babies are generally very cute, Daxton especially was too. Then they become toddlers and it's all downhill ...(not really so much in Caseys family , those kids are brought up much better to be fair)
She is! Daxton was such an adorable baby, he's the one who got me into the Butlers but true Daxton was a brat when they stopped filming, Idk how he is now but Kayli's kids are all pretty calm except Winston but 1 out of 4 isn't bad lol. :tu:

Post by Guest »

sparkles wrote:
horatio wrote:
She is! Daxton was such an adorable baby, he's the one who got me into the Butlers but true Daxton was a brat when they stopped filming, Idk how he is now but Kayli's kids are all pretty calm except Winston but 1 out of 4 isn't bad lol. :tu:
It's funny because they all do tend to be very cute babies and toddlers but then become complete brats. But on the upside they seem to fix they're attitudes as they get older. Avia used to be a total brat but has evened out, Emmi seems much calmer, even Brock is becoming more grown up form what we've seen. Never really noticed anything big with gage & cooped but they are all definitely becoming much more relaxed. It's like the butlers go through a cute, brat, calm life journey.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

Shay and Colette let their toddlers be brats and give into to everything they want. Shay said it's easier to let them have what they want so he doesn't have to listen to a temper tantrum. Then he disciplines them when they're a bit older. When Brock was little he took a toy from Cooper and screamed when Cooper took it back. Cooper asked shay for help and Shay said just give it to him.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ajlinda wrote:Shay and Colette let their toddlers be brats and give into to everything they want. Shay said it's easier to let them have what they want so he doesn't have to listen to a temper tantrum. Then he disciplines them when they're a bit older. When Brock was little he took a toy from Cooper and screamed when Cooper took it back. Cooper asked shay for help and Shay said just give it to him.
So, if Brock is calming down, and Daxton actually said "thank you" when the server brought his food in the insta story,does that mean the "Butler method" I have been making fun of for years, actually works?

Maybe I did it the hard way, disciplining my kids from the beginning and listening to tantrums. But actually, we didn't have them for long. Once my kids figured out that they didn't work, they gave up, unless of course they were exhausted or hungry and couldn't help themselves.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ajlinda wrote:Shay and Colette let their toddlers be brats and give into to everything they want. Shay said it's easier to let them have what they want so he doesn't have to listen to a temper tantrum. Then he disciplines them when they're a bit older. When Brock was little he took a toy from Cooper and screamed when Cooper took it back. Cooper asked shay for help and Shay said just give it to him.
So, if Brock is calming down, and Daxton actually said "thank you" when the server brought his food in the insta story,does that mean the "Butler method" I have been making fun of for years, actually works?

Maybe I did it the hard way, disciplining my kids from the beginning and listening to tantrums. But actually, we didn't have them for long. Once my kids figured out that they didn't work, they gave up, unless of course they were exhausted or hungry and couldn't help themselves.

It's weird to say this, but I think if the younger boys are calming down it's more likely from Gavin's older brother influence. Shay basically acts like a toddler and has no filter or self-control - it's not coming from him.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

It's weird to say this, but I think if the younger boys are calming down it's more likely from Gavin's older brother influence. Shay basically acts like a toddler and has no filter or self-control - it's not coming from him.
I'll bet you are right. Shay acts like one of them. He is a total man-child. Even his excuses for his behavior are childish. It's always someone else's fault, or his "manly nature". And all the instastories he uploads lately are of himself skateboarding, or goofing off.
Gavin is a typical older child of an alcoholic. Remember when they told him about Colette being pregnant with Daxton? His first reaction was that he was going to have to take care of the baby. That's really telling about the dysfunction in the family even back then. He probably shoulders way too much responsibility.

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

i’m really interested in how all the shiplap is gonna look. i feel like it’s splattered on all these different walls and will look random but i may just not see the vision.

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

Kayli looked 100% done with Winston's attitude today, and Casey was laughing in the background which is not exactly going to make him stop :roll: This is going to sound so mean but that kid makes me glad I don't have kids of my own yet. Gage I could deal with every day of the year, he is the sweetest kid ever. I'll order five! :D

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Strange they put in a totally fake fireplace. I thought at least it would be a gas fireplace, but totally non-functioning?? What's the point?? At least a gas fireplace would provide some heat and look pretty. Not to mention it would be better for resale value.

Seems like Kayli is taking "design" hints from moron Carlie these days.

staceybrax
Learner
Learner

Post by staceybrax »

I don’t understand the non working fireplace either. At least a gas one would look like there’s a fire on and would add that warm fireplace feeling even if it didn’t give off much heat.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Why does Casey seem to be wearing his winter coat and outdoor clothes/shoes inside all the time?? It can't be that cold in the house...Winston never even wears clothes. It's just so odd!

genericusername
Debater
Debater

Post by genericusername »

To be fair I don't know a single person who uses their fireplaces more than once a year (if that) and it definitely gets cold enough in Canada for them to be useful. So if they aren't going to make use of it then why pay all that extra money for a functioning one?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

okpeach wrote:i’m really interested in how all the shiplap is gonna look. i feel like it’s splattered on all these different walls and will look random but i may just not see the vision.

What is it with her and Carlie and the shiplap? They are obsessed.

icp
Talker
Talker

Post by icp »

lmmomSD wrote:
I’d honestly never heard of shiplap before Carlie became a fan of it...now it’s all I hear.

SHIPLAP SHIPLAP SHIPLAP lol

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

Shiplap is just really popular right now. Turn on HGTV and you'll likely see the Property Brothers installing shiplap on an accent wall or shiplap walls on Fixer Upper. There is this carpenter youtuber I watch and she and her husband just finished building their house and they have several different shiplap/wood paneling all throughout. At first I didn't think it would look good since they have one type on their ceiling and on the walls of their stairwell, then another type on their walls, and another for the fireplace but it actually turned out really pretty. They have also made a couple of tiny houses for clients and the walls are shiplap.

While I do think the "fireplace" will look good with shiplap, I don't think I personally would have went all the way up with a fake fireplace. It's going to make their main living room area even smaller. I've seen some fake fireplaces that don't stick out from the wall too far so you have the fireplace look without losing floor space. She could have shiplapped the whole wall and added a "fireplace" that would only stick out half a foot or something.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

icp wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
I’d honestly never heard of shiplap before Carlie became a fan of it...now it’s all I hear.

SHIPLAP SHIPLAP SHIPLAP lol

Me too! I had to Google it!

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ They probably have nothing better to do than watch a shit ton of HGTV. The designers on Flip or Flop, Fixer Upper, and Masters of Flip are all about the shiplap.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”