Charles "Best Out Of Three" Trippy - Part 45

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Best Out Of Three" Trippy - Part 45

Post by jinalebcool »

Allie Wes has like every woman good features of her body and "culturally" bad features... I say culturally because her body type in other countries might be what is popular.

No woman is perfect, no woman has all the NATURAL curves, the NATURAL face and the PERFECT personality at the same time. For example, I am "culturally" a perfect body, but "culturally" not a perfect face as I have acne and an oily face... Allie's face is "culturally" beautiful but her body isn't. So what??
She is in her 30's... wrinkles are normal, fat is normal... props to her for not going to the Butler's style to try and fit in the "culture"

I don't like Allie but what I don't like the most is people trying to tell others what is nice and what isn't... and no I am not a feminist.. I would have said the same comment if it is about a dude!!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

well... Charles was annoying Allie in the vlog :rofl: "...and I mean it."

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Why did they even take the dogs on this trip?? They basically left them in a strange apartment the entire day.

Here's the AirBNB they rented, if interested: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18583024?l ... s=nXAxZzFr

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

ewokfan11 wrote:He's definitely been replaced by Casey Neistat and Roman Atwood.
I've known about Roman for a while but just recently started watching his vlogs daily at times. I enjoy seeing his family / friends come over and hang out. And, I find Country to be attractive so that also does it. Lol
SuperLurker wrote:I'm glad I don't follow him on Instagram or her on Snapchat.
Funny you say this because I just recently muted Charles' IG stories.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

veronicasays- wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:He's definitely been replaced by Casey Neistat and Roman Atwood.
I've known about Roman for a while but just recently started watching his vlogs daily at times. I enjoy seeing his family / friends come over and hang out. And, I find Country to be attractive so that also does it. Lol
SuperLurker wrote:I'm glad I don't follow him on Instagram or her on Snapchat.
Funny you say this because I just recently muted Charles' IG stories.
You can do that!?

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

sharna_ wrote:You can do that!?
Of course! I even do it for people I know personally that I follow.

Just long press on their story bubble and it will give you a pop-up with two options. The second is to mute them. Their bubbles get tucked to the right side of the active bubbles and won't play if you're skipping through new stories. If you want to unmute, it's the same way.

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

It's kind of nice to see Charles enjoying a somewhat normal life, in the back of my mind dealing with patients with the issues he has, is the knowledge it won't last. He seems content and carefree again, like after he has his first surgery and had a good 6-9 months of normalcy before the tumour came back.
Hoping he at least has a good 1-2 years this time around and concieves with Allie naturally before anything goes wrong again.

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

sadsong wrote:It's kind of nice to see Charles enjoying a somewhat normal life, in the back of my mind dealing with patients with the issues he has, is the knowledge it won't last. He seems content and carefree again, like after he has his first surgery and had a good 6-9 months of normalcy before the tumour came back.
Hoping he at least has a good 1-2 years this time around and concieves with Allie naturally before anything goes wrong again.
Tbh if he only has a couple years left (which with his type of tumor he's on borrowed time already) then I really hope they don't conceive. I wouldn't want to have a child knowing I would potentially/probably be leaving it without one of it's parents and knowing I'd be leaving my significant other to raise them alone.

And Charles's health aside I don't see this marriage lasting more than a few years anyway. They annoy each other too much and Charles doesn't know when to stop. And if his money actually runs out I don't think Allie would be too happy

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Just randomly scanned through the "Goodbye We're Gone Vlog" and it was kinda sad seeing Charles and Allie made reference just how bad the channel/their finances are doing now. Charles admitted to not being able to afford his medicine again, and even though he tried to brush it off with a "it sucks" it more than just "sucks" he sounded so heartbroken. Then they recounted a fan enounter and made it sound like the first time he's ever been recognized in public. He's been doing this for almost a decade and at one point was getting recognized left and right but now it didn't even register to him why someone would be calling his name publically bc it's so rare.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

The vlog from yesterday has been up a day and only has 14k views... ouch

Nicktoon
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicktoon »

According to Allie's twitter she's doing a q&a with Charles tomorrow, of course it's "intimate and serious" questions. I really hope she doesn't ask about Alli Speed or that they together discuss his previous marriage like some people are suggesting. Allie specifically made comments on their marriage in their "how we met" vlog ages ago in 2015 and I found it so disrespectful and a major reason why I still dislike her. You're with a guy for less than a year (at the time of that vlog), hook up with him before his divorce is even finalized and probably dating him within a month of his seperation, and then you have the nerve to comment on his previous marriage on camera like you knew jack about what happened. She shouldn't be touching that subject with a ten feet pole unless it's about the vlogs out of sheer respect. Alli Speed deserves some peace of mind and shouldn't have to be brought up at their disposal for "deep q&as" to garner views.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

The q&as are just annoying and an attempt to get views. It's always the same "deep" questions- about the beginning of their relationship, about the vlogs sucking, about ending the record etc. just the idea of manufacturing a "deep and intimate" q&a to your own husband is weird. I'm sure it'll be same old same old about how hard their life is and how they deal with being hasbeens on the internet.

Edit: the only REAL question they've NEVER answered is the day of their first date. It's always made me think it was late march or early April before the announcement was made. Who really knows though? At this point it doesn't matter but that's always looked sketchy to me...

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

sharna_ wrote:The vlog from yesterday has been up a day and only has 14k views... ouch
His channel is dead. He's a total has-been. And it's so pathetic how he keeps changing the titles/thumbnails whenever a certain vlog doesn't do as well as he wants.

Anyone that cared about his boring day is already subscribed and already got a notification with the original lame title choice

As for the Q&A I doubt it'll be groundbreaking. Probably the same old 'deep' (not) questions they answered in the last 3 Q&As. If they would actually address the cheating scandal I would have SO much more respect for them but I'm assuming they 'can't remember the date' because Alli doesn't want it on the internet. Or maybe it's just because Charles is worried about his channel. But honestly 90% of his fans figured it out years ago and stopped watching

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

skittles wrote:The q&as are just annoying and an attempt to get views. It's always the same "deep" questions- about the beginning of their relationship, about the vlogs sucking, about ending the record etc. just the idea of manufacturing a "deep and intimate" q&a to your own husband is weird. I'm sure it'll be same old same old about how hard their life is and how they deal with being hasbeens on the internet.

Edit: the only REAL question they've NEVER answered is the day of their first date. It's always made me think it was late march or early April before the announcement was made. Who really knows though? At this point it doesn't matter but that's always looked sketchy to me...

In the podcast that Allie and Melissa had, Allie kind of slipped up and said the end of may was when they had officially started dating... oh shit maybe she said april... point being, it was one of those months lol. But, I think she's putting this on her little channel.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

Aurora_ wrote:
sharna_ wrote:The vlog from yesterday has been up a day and only has 14k views... ouch
His channel is dead. He's a total has-been. And it's so pathetic how he keeps changing the titles/thumbnails whenever a certain vlog doesn't do as well as he wants.

Anyone that cared about his boring day is already subscribed and already got a notification with the original lame title choice

As for the Q&A I doubt it'll be groundbreaking. Probably the same old 'deep' (not) questions they answered in the last 3 Q&As. If they would actually address the cheating scandal I would have SO much more respect for them but I'm assuming they 'can't remember the date' because Alli doesn't want it on the internet. Or maybe it's just because Charles is worried about his channel. But honestly 90% of his fans figured it out years ago and stopped watching
I literally laugh every time he changes them :rofl: And as for these q&a's... I dont get why you keep answering the same questions over and over and over again! If you want to get some questions that are "deep" go look under your youtube videos they will definitely find some good ones there

Hey_Cupcake
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey_Cupcake »

One thing that always stood out to me was a while ago in a vlog with melissa and Phil, Allie was talking about their first date and melissa asked what she was wearing and Allie said it was a long black dress. In the picture of her and Devon with the turtle, it looks like she's wearing a long black dress. I think that picture was posted at the end-ish of April.

Mashula
Debater
Debater

Post by Mashula »

sharna_ wrote: In the podcast that Allie and Melissa had, Allie kind of slipped up and said the end of may was when they had officially started dating...oh shit maybe she said april
Well we already know that's a lie since we know that April 20th was the minigolf date with Danny and Lindsay. I do remember in one of the podcast she said that her and Charles were "talking for a couple of weeks" before they started dating, so.. April 20th is the minigolf date, lets assume this was their second date (since we know their first date was at the beach or whatever), so their first date took place a couple of days before that, then 'a couple of weeks' before that, that's way before the separation announcement. I remember in another podcast one of the girls that was a guest in the podcast flat out asked Allie when she and Charles started dating, there was like a 5 second silence then she completely avoided the question and changed the subject.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

Mashula wrote:
sharna_ wrote: In the podcast that Allie and Melissa had, Allie kind of slipped up and said the end of may was when they had officially started dating...oh shit maybe she said april
Well we already know that's a lie since we know that April 20th was the minigolf date with Danny and Lindsay. I do remember in one of the podcast she said that her and Charles were "talking for a couple of weeks" before they started dating, so.. April 20th is the minigolf date, lets assume this was their second date (since we know their first date was at the beach or whatever), so their first date took place a couple of days before that, then 'a couple of weeks' before that, that's way before the separation announcement. I remember in another podcast one of the girls that was a guest in the podcast flat out asked Allie when she and Charles started dating, there was like a 5 second silence then she completely avoided the question and changed the subject.
I remember that one! Allie said they would tell her off the air lol and it was April I don't know where I got May from.

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

Mashula wrote:
So the minigolf date was April 20. Assuming that was their second date and not 3rd or 4th etc, and the beach date was a 'couple days earlier', lets says April 18. And they were talking for at least a couple weeks before that. Exactly 14 days from April 18 would be April 4. Charles was still living with his wife at that time and kissing her goodnight in the vlogs....yet he was also flirting with Allie.

Tbh I always thought Charles and Allie had been talking online since at least November but that timeline would still make Charles look bad and explain why he refuses to answer basic questions like 'how long have you known each other?'

Yet there's still all those weird social media things to be addressed.

And if Allie really did wear a long black dress to their first date would she wear the same type of thing to their second? That makes me think the mini golf date either wasn't their second date or Allie lied about what was wearing knowing that date was on camera to make the dates look better

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

sharna_ wrote:
Mashula wrote:
I remember that one! Allie said they would tell her off the air lol and it was April I don't know where I got May from.
Well that right there proves it. They don't remember when their first date was yet they can secretly tell this girl as long as the microphone isn't on? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:FU:

God f**k Charles and his bs, and Allie for going along with it for the money.

Seriously?! He deserves to go broke! Let his channel freakin die

What podcast is this, I want to hear it for myself

Return to “Charles Trippy”