idontunderstand
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 5

Post by idontunderstand »

ASIA LOOKS INCREDIBLE!

I can imagine how jealous grace is by this.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Opinions?
I like the kimono, I think it looks flattering. But she probably shouldn't wear those pants with a shorter top.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

dazzle wrote:Image
Opinions?
I like the kimono, I think it looks flattering. But she probably shouldn't wear those pants with a shorter top.
I don't like any of it bc its not a style I'm into but she does look slimmer (maybe because the top is hiding her thighs). I doubt she actually wore this out and about during the day though

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

bluebanana wrote:
Opinions?
I don't like any of it bc its not a style I'm into but she does look slimmer (maybe because the top is hiding her thighs). I doubt she actually wore this out and about during the day though
I think she looks stunning, actually. She's doesn't look as tacky as she usually does, and she's dressing for her body. That top is flattering and it takes the attention away from her thighs. It's not my style, but I have to give her credit; I didn't think she'd be able to pull off those white jeans.
Last edited by whatevs4 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

Not bad. Still not a fan of that hair. Thank goodness she's not wearing trainers though :? I agree, even with the typical high angle this is a flattering outfit.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Opinions?
While it's not my style, she does look nice here. I wish she would wear different bracelets though, they can't be the only ones she owns!

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

The same time that Grace tweeted Ricky, Tiffany did the same thing

peachypop

Post by peachypop »

Well, isn't she just a humble bundle of sweetness to her subbies.

Either answer the question with some civility and professionalism or just ignore it like you ignore the thousands of other comments you ignore....derp. She is just a dip shit.

And if she didn't get famous by this point after being such a focus on Harry Potter..(teehee) then she will not become anything great with YT. This is as good as it will get for her. Especially with that craptastic attitude.

You are not famous, nor are you on your way. There are so many already established yt'ers and up and coming who have talent, who are interesting, and who have personalities. You just will never be able to compete or keep up.

Post by Guest »

I've had enough of this girl. She treats her subscribers like shit!I finally unsubbed. I don't ever want to see her orange, greasy, rude ass again! Ughhh! I can't believe I actually liked her at one point!

Post by Guest »

I know exactly where she lives! She should be careful of how she talks to people! :horse:

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

peachypop wrote:Image

Well, isn't she just a humble bundle of sweetness to her subbies.

Either answer the question with some civility and professionalism or just ignore it like you ignore the thousands of other comments you ignore....derp. She is just a dip shit.

And if she didn't get famous by this point after being such a focus on Harry Potter..(teehee) then she will not become anything great with YT. This is as good as it will get for her. Especially with that craptastic attitude.

You are not famous, nor are you on your way. There are so many already established yt'ers and up and coming who have talent, who are interesting, and who have personalities. You just will never be able to compete or keep up.
She wants people to go on her blog to get the £££ which is fair enough but at least be a bit subtle about it

Erikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by Erikaa »

i wish i had the confidence to wear some things....her body is like 3 of me :?

and she is seriously the rudest person i've ever seen!! probably the worst i've seen of a guru

peachypop

Post by peachypop »

She is just dumb. I watch a lot of people who do both yt and blogs, but do not FORCE sub's to go to blog to get info about the damn video. She is so stupid. Like I just can't with her anymore.

But I'll just sit back and watch as she self destructs. More people are and will see it for the b.s that it is, and she will crash and burn. May take a while, but no one this ignorant will last. She has nothing real to offer and it will be exposed sooner or later.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I actually see a fair amount of youtubers that don't list the products in their downbar at all, but put a link to the blog that has all the products. I refuse to go to it and it annoys me that they wouldn't just put it in the downbar.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

I actually thought she was slowly but surely improving a bit, but she is the same lazy, rude chav who spends way too much time and money being ugly crap that a 6ft size 6 model couldn't pull off! Just sick of it!

prettyglitter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by prettyglitter »

I used to sub to Grace after being introduced to her through BeautyCrush. I stayed subbed until the vid where she read Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush lip gloss to the camera and then made a really rude face and alluded to BeautyCrush.

I'm new here and was scrolling, and her name caught my eye. I see via this thread that she hasn't improved and a quick look on her channel shows that her views have been in the 20,000-range for a while now, as compared to previously when at times she reached 100,000+ views.

I don't think she sincerely cares about Ricky. Just as she points people to her blog to make extra cash, she also realizes that she can garner views by playing the sympathy card toward Ricky since it's well-known in the YT community that she and Sammi had a falling out. She is rude and totally self-absorbed, yet sadly she can't see it since she's too blinded by her own "fame."

Username2125
Debater
Debater

Post by Username2125 »

Sorry if I'm late to this but what happened between her and Sammi?

Post by Guest »

prettyglitter wrote:I used to sub to Grace after being introduced to her through BeautyCrush. I stayed subbed until the vid where she read Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush lip gloss to the camera and then made a really rude face and alluded to BeautyCrush.

I'm new here and was scrolling, and her name caught my eye. I see via this thread that she hasn't improved and a quick look on her channel shows that her views have been in the 20,000-range for a while now, as compared to previously when at times she reached 100,000+ views.

I don't think she sincerely cares about Ricky. Just as she points people to her blog to make extra cash, she also realizes that she can garner views by playing the sympathy card toward Ricky since it's well-known in the YT community that she and Sammi had a falling out. She is rude and totally self-absorbed, yet sadly she can't see it since she's too blinded by her own "fame."
Yes! I totally agree!

cm2013
Talker
Talker

Post by cm2013 »

peachypop wrote:Image

"just over" implies to me that it is under 6 stone still, which would put her well under 100lbs... I calculated it as well as googled...Am I'm missing something here? Please correct me if I am wrong... but if I am correct, then this girl would be a skeleton..literally.

HAHAHA OMG! This girl is deluded. That would make her anorexic. I am 8 stone (but, short so it's a healthy weight for me) and I'm a size 8. There is no way this girl is anything less than 15 stone. Did she mean that she lost 5 stone or that she weighs 5 stone?

cm2013
Talker
Talker

Post by cm2013 »

laurenamy wrote:@GracieFrancesca: @RickyRichardstv oh my gosh Ricky! Stay strong please and battle through these demons. Your strength outweighs the pain. Believe me! X
Sorry, I reacted too soon on my last post. I saw that Grace meant she had lost 5 stone, however I think that's bullsh*t.

What happened to Ricky for Grace to tweet him that message, does anyone know?

Return to “Grace F Victory”