amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 3

Post by amakeupaddict »

conflate wrote:
saywhatyouwanttome wrote:her body looks GOOD. But it looks nothing like it does when her clothes are on? Thoughts?

She looks slightly bent over.
the sides are cropped because she's warped the photo. pulled her waist in, etc. she's obviously just taken the edges off the photos because the background probably looks effing crazy...least she was smart enough not to just leave it in like her sister. lol
Looking at it again I can totally see where she's warped her waist!! Who has curtains that are straight at the top then go diagonally out like they do at her waist! #Fail

I love all the people in her comments who are like 'starting my weight loss journey now'.

2012myusername

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 3

Post by 2012myusername »

commenting for updates (:

HunnyBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by HunnyBunny »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:her body looks GOOD. But it looks nothing like it does when her clothes are on? Thoughts?

She looks slightly bent over.
Dat myspace angle. Just.. really? Why would she preach on and on about loving your body, embracing your flaws etc, and then take a picture like this? High waisted bikini bottoms, that she tucked in all her stomach fat in to. Long bikini top, also covering a huge part of her body, then cutting off her arms and hips. Yeah, Grace, you seem so comfortable with your body.

HunnyBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by HunnyBunny »

Sorry for double posting, but I just finished watching her latest video "50 things I love". And I've never paid any attention to her lip smacking, as everyone is so annoyed by. But now, I started to hear her fucking smacking in almost every sentence. I can't unhear it now! It's incredibly annoying! :(

MKay
Talker
Talker

Post by MKay »

Someone replied to her tweet about men saying: "JFC get over yourself" LOOOOOOOL! the same person then subtweeted grace with something along the lines of: "not all men and women are the same. Stop talking down about one gender because of one person #stupidcunt" hahahahahha

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Someone take this girl back to second grade.

and also for shits and giggles

HunnyBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by HunnyBunny »

JustAnotherHater wrote: and also for shits and giggles
hahahah, that cracked me up! :lol:

sickofsomepeople
Informer
Informer

Post by sickofsomepeople »

random, but in one of asia's songs it says "I won't use your success to make me the best" and it reminded me of grace using beautycrush
"Every bruise is a hickey from the universe.. and everyone wants to get with the universe"
http://t-0pshop.tumblr.com

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

lolthiswebsite
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lolthiswebsite »

enough said.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lolthiswebsite
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lolthiswebsite »

JustAnotherHater wrote:Image

LOL.
just joined this website and cannot stand her shes so delusional

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

zoe baker 1 day ago
Serene hosse who ever the fuck you are don't be a warrior and start commenting on her videos if your just gonna fucking hate I bet you just wish you looked like her but you never ever will so just accept the fact and gracie your fucking sexy and i love you pay no attention to these haters you're better than them and don't let these haters put you down because I know your beautiful on the inside and out and some of these fuck girls don't know anything about curves but girl youve got themmm! :*
Some of these fuck girls? What is a fuck girl? :twisted:
Again, another fatty who can't distinguish between 'curves' and obesity. Grace has got one hell of a fan club going on here.

sickofsomepeople
Informer
Informer

Post by sickofsomepeople »

what is a myspace angle?
"Every bruise is a hickey from the universe.. and everyone wants to get with the universe"
http://t-0pshop.tumblr.com

HunnyBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by HunnyBunny »

sickofsomepeople wrote:what is a myspace angle?
Too lazy to explain it so here, hehe ^^: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ce%20angle

MKay
Talker
Talker

Post by MKay »

Her smile makes her face look painful...if that makes sense. Like, it's so strained it must hurt! And her cheeks look so heavy, I can imagine it must really hurt to try and push them out with a smile...if any of that makes sense

booradley
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by booradley »

I was unfortunate enough to meet this lady in real life. Not pleasant. I actually kinda liked her before that.

MKay
Talker
Talker

Post by MKay »

^^^^^^^ Please elaborate!

JohannaJacoba
Talker
Talker

Post by JohannaJacoba »

syllabub wrote:
zoe baker 1 day ago
Serene hosse who ever the fuck you are don't be a warrior and start commenting on her videos if your just gonna fucking hate I bet you just wish you looked like her but you never ever will so just accept the fact and gracie your fucking sexy and i love you pay no attention to these haters you're better than them and don't let these haters put you down because I know your beautiful on the inside and out and some of these fuck girls don't know anything about curves but girl youve got themmm! :*
Some of these fuck girls? What is a fuck girl? :twisted:
Again, another fatty who can't distinguish between 'curves' and obesity. Grace has got one hell of a fan club going on here.
Ugh, can't stand people that don't use punctuation marks, makes me tired just by reading.
BUT that Serene Hosser girl went a little bit overboard with her reaction imo. There was no need to say it that way and to compare her randomly to Sammi. However, stating in a decent way that you think that she lies about her size would have been acceptable. And for once, Grace's reaction was okay as well.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

she should have cropped her head out of that picture too

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

that bikini picture is such a true reflection on this girl, she's a fake in the way that she has obviously cropped the picture to cut off her arms and hips as lolthiswebsite has shown us. her bikini is tacky and rank, aztec style print bikini top and polka dot bottoms...that was never going to work! that disgusting blue cabbage tattoo is so ugly and untasteful. she's fake and rude and does youtube for the money, which she isn't shy to admit...how shallow do you have to be to say that money motivates you!!?? i'd understand if you had your own buisness and wanted it to do well that money would be everything, but it's just not right for a 'guru' to admit that she is greedy for money!

Return to “Grace F Victory”