Been thanked: 0

Astrology

Post by cheesecakelover »

All talk about astrology is welcome!

I'm an Aries [ARIES]

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Re: Astrology

Post by Guest »

Libra here :D I love astrology so much. It's legit been spot-on accurate for me and for everyone in my life for as long as I can remember.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

lalala_lemons wrote:Libra here :D I love astrology so much. It's legit been spot-on accurate for me and for everyone in my life for as long as I can remember.
Libras have got to be one of my favorites out of the Zodiac sign. You guys are so fun and easy to talk to. My husband is also an Aries, but I dated a Libra in high school, and I talked to him about everything. At one point, I thought I was annoying him, but he was such a great listenener, and he would sound so educated about everything too. MarcElvin, one of my favorite astrology YT's, said that you Libras are exposed to a ton of stories and sides and that's why you're "woke." If I could be any zodiac sign, I would be a Libra, for sure.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

i'm a taurus. Hi :)
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

lillyofthevalley12
Learner
Learner

Post by lillyofthevalley12 »

Oh my lord I love astrology! I'm a Virgo-Libra cusp. I come from a family that really embraces it so I know a little too much but I'm always looking for more info/ other people to discuss with. Recently started getting more interested in ascendants and moons because they help to create a better sense of the full individual.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

I would actually like to learn EVERYTHING there is to know about astrology. I'm really interested in that subject because it's so amusing how everything is generally so accurate. I'm not necessarily obsessed, but I'm really intrigued by it all that's why I created this.

Post by Guest »

cheesecakelover wrote:
lalala_lemons wrote:Libra here :D I love astrology so much. It's legit been spot-on accurate for me and for everyone in my life for as long as I can remember.
Libras have got to be one of my favorites out of the Zodiac sign. You guys are so fun and easy to talk to. My husband is also an Aries, but I dated a Libra in high school, and I talked to him about everything. At one point, I thought I was annoying him, but he was such a great listenener, and he would sound so educated about everything too. MarcElvin, one of my favorite astrology YT's, said that you Libras are exposed to a ton of stories and sides and that's why you're "woke." If I could be any zodiac sign, I would be a Libra, for sure.
It's interesting because you definitely get a lot of people opening up to you and asking you for advice even if you don't know them too well, and sometimes it's conflicting because you're trying to take the sides of so many people at once and understand everyone's individual perspective on different situations and it gets overwhelming at times. :rofl: People always open up to me like a book and I never thought much about it but that's super cool how you say you could talk to your boyfriend at the time about anything because I can totally relate to him in that sense. I also just feel so alert of people's feelings and intentions all the time. It's SO fascinating, astrology has such a strong influence on us whether we realize it or not. I wish people were more open-minded about it.

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer

Post by Tsubaki »

I'm a Sag. If you believe in cusps, it's Scorpio-Sag, but I don't. There's just a lot of Scorpio and Sag in my chart.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

What are cusps exactly? From what I understand, it just means that if you are on the "border" of two signs, then the previous sign/sign after and your sign's traits mix together?

I don't know if I made sense or not, but the point is I want to know what cusps are[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY].

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I’m an Aries and I’ve never that my rising sign is Virgo. I used this website to get my free birth chart and I’d say that the descriptions were 80% accurate.

Removed website. tar

zbarnes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zbarnes »

Aries! Used to hate it now I think it’s a perfect fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”