MissScamorazzi - General part 10

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi - General part 10

Post by Fancy_Pants »

That makes sense but those awkward faces......

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

sillypeanut wrote:
DamnAsian wrote:Image
LOL quickly glancing at this and I thought she was holding a baby, about to eat it!
CANNOT UNSEE.

calchute22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by calchute22 »

THE PERSON FILMING HER IS ANDREW ZENN FROM ZENN FILMS!

If you go to his instagram you can see he's in NYC with her. Kinda crazy to think she's now paying for someone to travel to here to film. She posted a disclaimer in her 'beach party' video that he was helping her film and I know for certain he is still helping her and doing much of her editing.

ALSO, you can tell he's done some botched editing EXAMPLE watch here #hungryhealthyhappy where she makes the beat juice. The editing of the recipe is very, very messed up.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Fancy_Pants wrote:Her older videos were so much better, it's like she doesn't care anymore and is happy with uploading filler videos....
ITA with this 1,000,000%!!
She has gotten lazy.
Is she looking to get married..? Her boyfriend must like her being lazy, I don't know. Usually when women are looking to get married, they are more into makeup and making themselves look the best they can, NOT being LAZY....

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

Is she staying in someone's apartment or something………………..?

Post by Guest »

JediBeauty wrote:Is she staying in someone's apartment or something………………..?
She found an apartment on Airbnb to rent "long term". She's being shady about how long she's staying in NYC.

Post by Guest »

calchute22 wrote:THE PERSON FILMING HER IS ANDREW ZENN FROM ZENN FILMS!

If you go to his instagram you can see he's in NYC with her. Kinda crazy to think she's now paying for someone to travel to here to film. She posted a disclaimer in her 'beach party' video that he was helping her film and I know for certain he is still helping her and doing much of her editing.

ALSO, you can tell he's done some botched editing EXAMPLE watch here #hungryhealthyhappy where she makes the beat juice. The editing of the recipe is very, very messed up.
Good catch! That's pretty shitty of her to not credit him in those NYC videos.

LucyBubble
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyBubble »

Just watched the 50 things video. lol oh man, first thing that came to mind was Michelle Phan's ethereal way of speaking with such iridescent descriptions. I was going through the comments and thought these 2 being next to each other is perfect.

calchute22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by calchute22 »

sillypeanut wrote:

I thought that too! Like how could she not? That's pretty rude. But yea, I know him personally and saw it on his feed.

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner

Post by Fancy_Pants »

calchute22 wrote:
sillypeanut wrote:

I thought that too! Like how could she not? That's pretty rude. But yea, I know him personally and saw it on his feed.

Ingrid was one of the first gurus that I watched on youtube and I really liked her a lot but now I am starting to question her character.

1. Her relationship with Luke was suspect but we cannot deny the fact that they were together for a long time. I can only speak from personal experience but it's hard to bounce back after a long term relationship and she did it sooo fast! Like one day they announced their break up and then 5 min later...BAM Chrnov.

2. I cannot trust any of her videos because I feel like she only mentions things because she's getting paid to do it. I watch youtube for honest reviews and that won't happen with her. I cannot recall her saying anything negative about a product that she "purchased".

3. She couldn't acknowledge or thank Andrew which is incredibly rude. Ingrid is taking credit for his work and that's not right.

Post by Guest »

mak05 wrote:Just watched the 50 things video. lol oh man, first thing that came to mind was Michelle Phan's ethereal way of speaking with such iridescent descriptions. I was going through the comments and thought these 2 being next to each other is perfect.

That was literally perfect. Love the "bye Felicias" at the end. Hahahaha!

buttercake
Learner
Learner

Post by buttercake »

I imagine ingrid in her lazy day video with a camera strapped to her head getting all of those POV shots. Must've borrowed the go pro from mister chrnov.

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

Goddammit!! Ingrid you are yesterday's crap, get off the internet.

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

She looked like she was gonna come after me when she was eating that donut.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

buttercake wrote:I imagine ingrid in her lazy day video with a camera strapped to her head getting all of those POV shots. Must've borrowed the go pro from mister chrnov.
lol at the "mister"

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

mak05 wrote:Just watched the 50 things video. lol oh man, first thing that came to mind was Michelle Phan's ethereal way of speaking with such iridescent descriptions. I was going through the comments and thought these 2 being next to each other is perfect.

LOL whoever made that comment needs to be apart of GG.

anarlina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anarlina »

Ingrid is going to be a (guest?) judge on this new show called "Threads" which is like "Project Runway" but for kids, I believe. Maybe that's one of the main reasons for her to stay in New York? I'm actually excited to watch that show, cause I love Project Runway. Just hope she acts more mature but I doubt it since there will be a ton of kids.

ApeJustineTV
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ApeJustineTV »

damn it's like this girl is just getting crazier and crazier by the video

Post by Guest »

anarlina wrote:Ingrid is going to be a (guest?) judge on this new show called "Threads" which is like "Project Runway" but for kids, I believe. Maybe that's one of the main reasons for her to stay in New York? I'm actually excited to watch that show, cause I love Project Runway. Just hope she acts more mature but I doubt it since there will be a ton of kids.

From my understanding the show was already taped in LA and the finale was during NY Fashion Week a few weeks ago. That is around the time she moved to NY. However it doesn't quite explain the reason for her to stay there long term. She's being shady about why she's staying there.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I am sure this is total speculation, but could she may be having some plastic surgery done in NYC..?
Probably not. probably something more shady.

Ohh Ingrid, you have fallen into the abyss.......:(

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”