Ingrid's Girlfriends...

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ingrid's Girlfriends...

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

i feel bad for ingrid. I wonder if she has any girlfriends... i wonder what she does when her BF is out of town. Does she go out with her besties to go shopping? go for coffeee? Anywhere?
Image Image

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:i wonder what she does when her BF is out of town. Does she go out with her besties to go shopping? go for coffeee? Anywhere?
Her typical "Mr Cherkovsky is gone for at least 5 days"-program:
- meeting her mom 1-2x
- meeting Joey once
- meeting Cat once (and when she has an appointment/meeting within that week she brings Cat instead of Chris)
- taking a picture of Nugget to upload on instagram and act like he still lives with her (when she's at her mom's or when she takes Nugget to her apartment whenever she's meeting Joey -> is she actually lying to him, too?)
- filming more videos than ever

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:i feel bad for ingrid. I wonder if she has any girlfriends... i wonder what she does when her BF is out of town. Does she go out with her besties to go shopping? go for coffeee? Anywhere?
Why do you feel bad for her? It's her fault. She abandoned all her friends for Chris....I mean Cherkovsky. ;) I don't feel bad for her one bit, because SHE abandoned her friends and if Cherkovsky breaks up with her she's going to have a rude awakening. And when the minions move on, Lisa will move on too and she won't have her either. If she wants friends, she needs to actually put time and effort into her relationships.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Ingrid Nilsen @heyingridnilsen · 9h
Happy birthday (a day late since I've been traveling) to one of the coolest chicks I know, @essiebutton! *sends emoji cake & balloons*
WHY Ingrid? Why can you wish a happy birthday to everyone except Fleur. The only person on YouTube who your were truly friends with for years. I just don't get it.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I'm sure this has been discussed here a million times, but do we know if Ingrid and Fleur just drifted apart or if they actually had some kind of falling out? To me, it seems like something had to have happened. If they had just gradually stopped being friends, I would think they would still occasionally tweet each other or hang out when they're in the same city. It seems as if they've cut each other out of their lives completely. I don't follow Ingrid, so I really don't know about the situation. Can someone tell me more about it?

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

My guess would be it wasn't one dramatic thing but that it really happened one of the times Fleur was in LA and was trying to make plans with Ingrid and she was being totally flaky or ignoring (as we've heard about so much) and it was the last straw for Fleur. I also wouldn't put it past her to have sent a really passive aggressive text about it.

We don't actually know though other than its totally clear they are not friends.

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

sometimes i wonder if The Gurus come in this site and read everything that is posted here...
Image Image

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

It's clear by the way some of them react to stuff or suddenly change stuff that there are some that definitely do, I don't think Ingrid is a regular reader though. I can guarantee they all know about the site though.

tps
Learner
Learner

Post by tps »

an0n wrote:It's clear by the way some of them react to stuff or suddenly change stuff that there are some that definitely do, I don't think Ingrid is a regular reader though. I can guarantee they all know about the site though.
Agreed. A lot of them do but I really don't think Ingrid is one of them. I'd be surprised to know that she's read her own thread. Or at least read it more than once or twice

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Pray for the day when Ingreed sits down and reads her threads! It wouldn't help her in any kind of way to wake up, but it would be a good kick in the ass (or face) :D

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

tps wrote:
an0n wrote:It's clear by the way some of them react to stuff or suddenly change stuff that there are some that definitely do, I don't think Ingrid is a regular reader though. I can guarantee they all know about the site though.
Agreed. A lot of them do but I really don't think Ingrid is one of them. I'd be surprised to know that she's read her own thread. Or at least read it more than once or twice
I bet Cherkovsky does though

tps
Learner
Learner

Post by tps »

parisienne wrote:
tps wrote:
I bet Cherkovsky does though
You think so? For purposes of advancement/management? If so, he really should be telling her to get her shit together re: a lot of things! Haha

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Ingrids team doesn't give two shits about us cause whatever she's doing is working to get the tweens and thus views.

monuments
Informer
Informer

Post by monuments »

mary1028 wrote:Well, I understand both of those lies. She wanted to protect her privacy with the fake name and it was actually me who started to come up with the fake stories about how we met! She would just play along.
Hi Mary,

I hope you're still around because I really, really want to know the answer to this question. I just feel that people here will think I am insensitive or being too intrusive. That being said, if you decline to post the answer publicly I'll understand [There is always PM though...ahem.]

Anyway, my question is... how did Ingrid's father pass? Was it sudden and unexpected like a car accident, or something like cancer? I get the feeling he wasn't THAT old, so I've always wondered. I mean, to lose your father at that age.... :(

I've always put a correlation between her relationship with men taking precedence to her girlfriends because her dad passed and she didn't have that time with him. That doesn't make too much sense but its nearly 2am and I have to work tomorrow. I'm just hoping you can answer my question, Mary. Thanks so much for your honesty and candor. <3

mary1028
Learner
Learner

Post by mary1028 »

monuments wrote:
mary1028 wrote:Well, I understand both of those lies. She wanted to protect her privacy with the fake name and it was actually me who started to come up with the fake stories about how we met! She would just play along.
Hi Mary,

I hope you're still around because I really, really want to know the answer to this question. I just feel that people here will think I am insensitive or being too intrusive. That being said, if you decline to post the answer publicly I'll understand [There is always PM though...ahem.]

Anyway, my question is... how did Ingrid's father pass? Was it sudden and unexpected like a car accident, or something like cancer? I get the feeling he wasn't THAT old, so I've always wondered. I mean, to lose your father at that age.... :(

I've always put a correlation between her relationship with men taking precedence to her girlfriends because her dad passed and she didn't have that time with him. That doesn't make too much sense but its nearly 2am and I have to work tomorrow. I'm just hoping you can answer my question, Mary. Thanks so much for your honesty and candor. <3
Whoa, what a coincidence that this was posted today. I haven't been on here in weeks and just saw this!

I think she mentioned her father's passing in a video, but I don't know if she went into detail. Due to my uncertainty about how many details she has shared publicly, I won't say anything that I think would make her uncomfortable having a large amount of people know. It was something that she did get a little emotional about when she told me the story. I mean, obviously. You are correct I don't think he was that old. Maybe in his 50s or 60s. I think it occurred during the end of her Junior year of high school and it was incredibly sudden. It might have been a stroke or a heart attack. He didn't have a prior illness that they knew of if I am remembering correctly. Really sad, especially when this happens to someone so young.

On top of losing her father, I believe her boyfriend at the time was a huge ass and cheated on her during this time because she was grieving and not wanting to go out or see anyone. I might be remembering that incorrectly, but I'm pretty sure that's right. I also have had the same thoughts/questions regarding the passing of her father and her relationships with men. I think many people are affected somewhat similarly by the passing of a father or father figure when it occurs at a young age. She and her dad were very, very close and she spoke of him with such admiration. When her mom got sick, too, a while back my heart just completely broke for her. I think one can absolutely develop abandonment issues when things like this happen, and get very close to new romantic partners very quickly and become perhaps overly scared of losing them. That might be why she prioritizes, or seems to prioritize, her boyfriends over everyone else. I am not a psychologist and this is all definitely just hypothesizing.

Tubular
Learner
Learner

Post by Tubular »

On Elle's Instagram there was a picture of her, Alex Goot and Luke's new dog. Maybe they aren't friends because Elle chose Luke.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ Elle didn't choose Luke. Alex Goot is obviously still in good terms with Luke. Would Elle really chose this fake girl over her boyfriend?

Ingrid obviously has no problem using things that Luke has given her. Look at her pink wet brush that she has shown for years after he got it for her one Christmas. She even brought it to NYC with her. Ingrid has no problem with her association with Luke given all their previous videos are still up. Ingrid has shown time and time again that it is her that ruins friendships and not the other way around.

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

Luke is a little different though. I still have things past boyfriends have given me, and use/wear them in front of my current bf. It's hard to get rid of if they're useful, like the wet brush and the blue Nike's Luke bought her for Christmas. And I doubt Luke got rid of the bed she bought him months before their split.

cutexbits
Learner
Learner

Post by cutexbits »

sunshine21 wrote:
astyle wrote:even though the insider's post is old news, everything that has been said about ingrid seems to be valid.

she'll go through boyfriends... she'll mold to their personality... she'll drop her friends when she has a bf...
theinsider even posted private pictures of Ingrid, so especially after seeing her change so much, I think at least 90% of what theinsider said is true.
who is theinsider ..?

Post by Guest »

cutexbits wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:
astyle wrote:even though the insider's post is old news, everything that has been said about ingrid seems to be valid.

she'll go through boyfriends... she'll mold to their personality... she'll drop her friends when she has a bf...
theinsider even posted private pictures of Ingrid, so especially after seeing her change so much, I think at least 90% of what theinsider said is true.
who is theinsider ..?
The insider is someone who claims she went to high school with Ingrid. If you scroll really far down there is a thread called "The Truth about Ingrid Nilsen" that she started.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”