LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Suze
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Post by Suze »

And the same HUGE nose!
You can't buy class.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:^^ I know! She said she only used ONE Debit Card! Somehow I Don't believe that! I sometimes use my debit card if I forgot to go to the bank & don't have enough cash, but I noticed when she was doing the vlogs that all she did was hand over a card @ the drive through window Every time she paid! For a salad and drink under $10. Even when she got a Diet Coke and nothing else! I mean why not pay cash for something that's less than three dollars ??!! I was starting to think that that card was used to be a tax write off forYT but I highly doubt that could be a right off just because she is Vlogging :roll:
I only use a debit card. If the money isn't in the bank then we save up. Cheques are not used anymore in the UK much, most places won't accept them. Then online it's paypal I very rarely have cash on me anymore.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Totally agree it's her that is having work done not the house. All the " love him more now as he gave me my dream life" garbage is because he is letting her have some major work done. Can't wait for the reveal.

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Hey, Lisa...one day you're gonna have a fender bender. And that face of yours is gonna become one with the steering wheel since you're too stupid to wear your seatbelt properly (and hey, great parenting skills for the young driver in your house, bravo). You'll be quite lucky if they can actually peel your face off in once piece...have fun with THAT plastic surgery!!! :D

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Totally agree it's her that is having work done not the house. All the " love him more now as he gave me my dream life" garbage is because he is letting her have some major work done. Can't wait for the reveal.
You all talking about the dark line in the center of the lower portion of her nose?
Work done around the house? HAHA Now that is the biggest lie she's told in awhile . . .

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

If Lisa continues to post IG photos during the time she's "off", that doesn't prove a thing. She could easily take a bunch of selfies ahead of time and post them and we'd never know the difference. If she's not clever enough to do that, we will be treated to a lot of photos of her cats and Bridgette...haha. Or her shoes. I doubt if we'll see any "real time" photos of her face.

Another thought...maybe she's already had something done to her eyes and THAT'S why she kept the sunglasses on and didn't have any eye makeup on? Because, we all know eye makeup is Lisa's thing. That's the one thing she really won't leave the house without.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Totally agree it's her that is having work done not the house. All the " love him more now as he gave me my dream life" garbage is because he is letting her have some major work done. Can't wait for the reveal.
Well its sad that she had to find someone to create a life for her "gave me my dream life" . . . poor thang, could not even make her own life. Smart women have their life - or create their life, the hubby or SO enhances or enriches, even supports.

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

Tallula.Belle wrote:This is her brother. They have the same hooded eyes. :rofl: :rofl:
What's wrong with hooded eyes? :( Hahaha! I have hooded eyes thanks to my Japanese mother. I have such little lid space it's pathetic.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

I really don't care what Lips has done to her face on her time off although it might make for some laughs. She already looks like a caricature, I can't imagine any procedure improving her appearance.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

As for Wheel living on cheap pastry, from Target . . . he might be skinny but he needs healthy foods to support his growing body. She's not going for mother of the year award is she? :?

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

MsLynda wrote:As for Wheel living on cheap pastry, from Target . . . he might be skinny but he needs healthy foods to support his growing body. She's not going for mother of the year award is she? :?
My teenaged son has really gotten into health and nutrition lately. He has fitness PE this year at school, which is basically weight lifting and conditioning. He has it first hour. When he knows they are going to be running, he wants to do a bit of "carb loading" for breakfast and he will eat a small bowl (approx 1 cup) of pasta with shredded cheese. Most of the time he eats fruit for breakfast. Right now he is really into eating oranges for the Vitamin C. Other times he will eat a high fiber protein bar.

I get where Lisa is coming from, because I used to deal with the same issues with my son. He used to be a really picky eater and it was hard to get him to eat any breakfast at all. There were some mornings where the only thing we could get him to eat was a slice of left over pizza...haha. But we figured it was better than sending him off to school with an empty stomach. But the difference in the way we approached the breakfast dilemma and the way Lisa is approaching it is that we kept trying to convince him to eat something healthy. Our persistence finally paid off and he stopped wanting to eat junk for breakfast and now he eats more healthy options. That's the key. You don't just give up and give in with kids. They will always push the limits. I remember having arguments with my son when he was just about the same age as Will about why a bowl of oatmeal or some scrambled eggs were a better choice for breakfast than the cold pizza or a handful of chocolate chip cookies! Lisa just caves in and lets her kid have the cinnamon buns.

Once in a while it's fine to have a cinnamon bun or a donut (or the left over slice of pizza) for breakfast. But that's it...ONCE IN A WHILE. The rest of the time kids should be encouraged to eat something nutritious and not load up first thing in the morning on empty calories.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Going through her grocery bag? She is pretty desperate to show us ANYTHING if she is dragging out Wheels cinnamon buns, Brooke's socks, Jawn's broccoli chicken, and more teeth picks. Do I really even want to know when her and Jawn pick their teeth? :?

I'm not on board with the plastic surgery. I think there are problems at home. Something is amiss at the Duncan home...
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Witch Bitch wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:This is her brother. They have the same hooded eyes. :rofl: :rofl:
What's wrong with hooded eyes? :( Hahaha! I have hooded eyes thanks to my Japanese mother. I have such little lid space it's pathetic.
There is nothing wrong with it. Just Lisa lies about having work done.
I know, love. Just having a lark.

I would totally have my eyes lifted but afraid I would look freakish...I.E. Lisa.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

I agree with GT, I think something is up at home too. But I wouldn't doubt it if she did have some work done.

Also where is East Coast....I miss her :(

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

GirlTalk wrote:Going through her grocery bag? She is pretty desperate to show us ANYTHING if she is dragging out Wheels cinnamon buns, Brooke's socks, Jawn's broccoli chicken, and more teeth picks. Do I really even want to know when her and Jawn pick their teeth? :?

I'm not on board with the plastic surgery. I think there are problems at home. Something is amiss at the Duncan home...
She was sweet enough to put a link for the tooth picks in case you want to purchase and dig away!Image I can just see these nuts in the car after "doing their thang"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:^^ I know! She said she only used ONE Debit Card! Somehow I Don't believe that! I sometimes use my debit card if I forgot to go to the bank & don't have enough cash, but I noticed when she was doing the vlogs that all she did was hand over a card @ the drive through window Every time she paid! For a salad and drink under $10. Even when she got a Diet Coke and nothing else! I mean why not pay cash for something that's less than three dollars ??!! I was starting to think that that card was used to be a tax write off forYT but I highly doubt that could be a right off just because she is Vlogging :roll:
I do the same. I rarely carry cash.

I only use a debit card. If the money isn't in the bank then we save up. Cheques are not used anymore in the UK much, most places won't accept them. Then online it's paypal I very rarely have cash on me anymore.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I also think that there's something rotten in Duncanland.
Lisa's been looking rough lately and Brooke's Instagram has never been private for this long . Something's going on.

I wonder if it's about Brooke. I can't imagine her going without all of the adulation on Instagram. It's all she really knows.....she's been doing it most of her life. The withdrawal must be tough for her.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Ha! Posted this before it's gone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

ummmm could Sherrey be lurking here :)

Return to “LisaLisaD1”