Kandee Johnson General Thread (links & new thread)

schnapps
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson General Thread (links & new thread)

Post by schnapps »

Hi! Why can't I just read what has been happening, like before?
Sorry I am confused about new site :)

smith2020
Debater
Debater

Post by smith2020 »

isnt that worse though? to cram everything into one thread? Then we dont know where one topic starts or ends. i actually came here to talk about her new 3 minute makeup video, where can i post about it?

schnapps
Learner
Learner

Post by schnapps »

Agreed-yes, I don't know what is going on here,it is not like before! :grrrr: we need to talk about this gahh!

MileyRay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MileyRay »

This important thread needs to be archived because it contains all the proof of the child neglect charges:

http://www.gurugossip.net/t9569-mom-cha ... he-s-in-la

pinkgemini
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkgemini »

Just came across this picture of Kandee on @CoverFX's Twitter page...

She was just as crazy back then...

http://twitter.yfrog.com/obnr8hbj

yum-martini
Informer
Informer

Post by yum-martini »

I just realized she almost has a million subscribers! When the fuck did that happen?

CC007
Learner
Learner

Post by CC007 »

Where is Bobby? Just coming back and have not heard about him. Has she mentioned him at all? ;)

yum-martini
Informer
Informer

Post by yum-martini »

In the "What's in my bedroom" video she dodged questions about him by saying that he was "out of the state".

meowser
Learner
Learner

Post by meowser »

I don't know if anyone saw EmilyNoel83's latest video regarding the fact that she is quitting her news job and furthering her youtube/blogging/beauty career. She basically confirms in that video that you can/do earn enough money for it to be your only career as long as you have enough followers and she doesn't have as many followers as Kandee. Further proof Kandee is full of sh!t about being so poor.

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

meowser wrote:I don't know if anyone saw EmilyNoel83's latest video regarding the fact that she is quitting her news job and furthering her youtube/blogging/beauty career. She basically confirms in that video that you can/do earn enough money for it to be your only career as long as you have enough followers and she doesn't have as many followers as Kandee. Further proof Kandee is full of sh!t about being so poor.
I don't know if Kandee is poor, but I can say:

How many kids does she have now?!
Factor in the cost of all the sugary junk she feeds them,
then in the mountain of cash she spends on high-end makeup and brushes,
then the cost of her clothes and accessories....
And she puts quite a dent in that YT salary.

yum-martini
Informer
Informer

Post by yum-martini »

I wonder how much child support she gets from her ex husbands. She has 4 kids now. And yeah I agree she does seem like the kind of person to blow through her money.

PAGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by PAGirl »

Her new video, Kandee's Big Christmas Beauty Wish List, reminds me of the movie 'Christmas Story' where Ralphie receives his Secret Society decoder pin from the Little Orphan Annie radio show after weeks of waiting. The secret message is an ad for Ovaltine. I have the same comment for Kandee's latest vid... "A crummy COMMERCIAL!"

Looks like a
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Looks like a »

Oohh is she done a Xmas wish video? Should we all do one and send it to YT? Would we get lot's of gifts then? :D

Looks like a
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Looks like a »

REALLY? Sorry had to watch that video and I was like woah who wants to carry a brush set like that. The big one. Then she gets to the point that they are bla bla bla.. A question. Is anyone seen Kandee using a lot of brushes? I can't know and example never tried myself a foundation brush. Is it worth to buy a foundation brush? Costs about 20€ the cheapest.

ImYourGrandma
Talker
Talker

Post by ImYourGrandma »

Looks like a wrote:REALLY? Sorry had to watch that video and I was like woah who wants to carry a brush set like that. The big one. Then she gets to the point that they are bla bla bla.. A question. Is anyone seen Kandee using a lot of brushes? I can't know and example never tried myself a foundation brush. Is it worth to buy a foundation brush? Costs about 20€ the cheapest.
Foundation brushes are nice, I like synthetic fibers. But many girls can do a great job applying foundation just with fingers. Lots of control in our hands.

I saw this Kandee video and ... wanted to buy an eff ton of brushes cause she's a commercial. But it fades and then I just feel bad for the girls who think she's great. She did one video I loved. It was called ... something along the lines of I believe in your dreams or something. She seemed very sincere. But that's the trick right?

ImYourGrandma
Talker
Talker

Post by ImYourGrandma »

meowser wrote:I don't know if anyone saw EmilyNoel83's latest video regarding the fact that she is quitting her news job and furthering her youtube/blogging/beauty career. She basically confirms in that video that you can/do earn enough money for it to be your only career as long as you have enough followers and she doesn't have as many followers as Kandee. Further proof Kandee is full of sh!t about being so poor.
Holy Moly Macaroni ... that means it must pay over 100K a year right?

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

No one get mad at me because I don't thinks she's fat but in the Target Treasures vlog she is wearing a big shirt. Is she pregnant again? Just wondering. I rarely watch her videos and haven't been watching them lately and I don't have time to search these threads. Thanks in advance!

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

ImYourGrandma wrote:
Holy Moly Macaroni ... that means it must pay over 100K a year right?
That chick is boring! But shiz yeah she has a lot of subbies.

monoko
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by monoko »

Can someone just summarize what she did in a simple paragraph for me to understand?
:X
I subbed to her around a year ago, and I find her makeup quite nice. (I didn't watch her recent videos, i watched very very very OLD tutorial videos of hers)
So someone care to tell me what she did? :? just saying i am not a fan of hers and i didnt even like/leave a comment in any of her videos. (Heck, i dont even know why I subbed. I should unsub soon)

rileybean
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rileybean »

I liked her videos at first and thought she was charming and such a sweet mom..... But now I find her more and more annoying every time she posts a new video.... She seems like she's trying too hard and comes off super fake. I'm sure she may be a nice person but...... I dk.... Something about her rubs me the wrong way. Anyone agree? And the baby voice has GOT to go

Return to “Kandee Johnson”