shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SWAMP FAMILY

Post by shakenshake »

maliceofalice85 wrote:
holythesea wrote:Bunny made a post earlier about putting the group on hiatus and so many people commented saying how much they love her and how she's so amazing. They're completely obsessed. She's put posts on approval now but I'm not how sure that's going to last.
It is safe to say that she should just delete the group. I mean, when people say their good byes to the group, they are getting a lot of hate because they are leaving an environment that isn't good for them. Seriously, I want to strangle half of these kids and some of the adults. YES! There are people who are the same age as Bunny (like I am) in this group, but they are no better that her. They are pretty petty.

^this. There is a certain few in there that need to log out and forget their passwords.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

There are two specific girls in that group that I wouldn't cry over if they left.

MaddieMcG
Learner
Learner

Post by MaddieMcG »

How does she expect people in that group to not act like children when she's parading around acting like a bratty privileged 10 year old little girl...

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

One chick started a thread for Talia Joy, made me cross when she put "I'm so sad, I can't cope with this" how the hell do you think her parents/family feel? It's nice they are sending prayers and thoughts but still that comment made me go urgh.

maliceofalice85
Learner
Learner

Post by maliceofalice85 »

MaddieMcG wrote:How does she expect people in that group to not act like children when she's parading around acting like a bratty privileged 10 year old little girl...
Good question. I really wish I had the answer for that.

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Post by areyouawake »

Stalked wrote:
shakenshake wrote:I'm still annoyed over the whole, "guyiz I'm feeling poorly but I'm to scared to see a doctor, ya know cos of my anxiety issues" oh yes but you'll share it on the Internet to a group with over 17,000 members. Some chicks have been saying about finding lumps or thinking they've got STDS. Jesus, you can't rely on some people's opinions especially when these people aren't healthcare professionals. Swallow your anxiety and get to a hospital.
I have anxiety (I saw a real live doctor and everything), but I don't think that's strictly true. Seeing a doctor can be really scary for someone with anxiety issues, and the internet is a "safe place" for a lot of people. Anxiety disorders aren't always logical with what they make you worry about. I'm not saying that everyone who says they have anxiety issues necessarily does, but the fact that they posted about it online doesn't necessarily mean they don't. Regardless, there are better places to get help.

I think the main issue is just that people in general (not just swamp family members) don't know the difference between a feeling and a mental health issue. Feeling depressed isn't depression, feeling anxious isn't anxiety.
^Exactly. I have friends that suffer from anxiety and/or depression, and one of the ways they can cope with it is through the internet. Plus, their online friends are way more supportive than people in real life (believe me, most of them don't even believe that mental illnesses are a thing), so that helps them open up a bit and can help people to relate.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

That Hayley Cane needs to be booted. Seriously, her posts give me a headache.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Is the group still open? I swear I didn't leave. Unless I got booted? Can they do that?

Post by Guest »

I've been wondering if was still up and running for awhile as Bunny hadn't been hawking the group at all these past few months and only remembered I had a FB connected to the group today. I just logged into my alternative FB (that I haven't used in over a year; my main FB got blocked after I originally started posting on GG) and it's still up. 16K+ members with the same head mod as before but it looks like they average about one post (comments included) every four hours or so now.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

sparrowmint wrote:I've been wondering if was still up and running for awhile as Bunny hadn't been hawking the group at all these past few months and only remembered I had a FB connected to the group today. I just logged into my alternative FB (that I haven't used in over a year; my main FB got blocked after I originally started posting on GG) and it's still up. 16K+ members with the same head mod as before but it looks like they average about one post (comments included) every four hours or so now.
I must of left then. Or blocked the comments and activity.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

this is not the regular GG page right? does anyone have a link? I could use some entertainment.
That Girl!

Belverana
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Belverana »

Affi wrote:I'm part of the group but stopped visiting it a while ago. It was a really great place, I met some people with the same problems as me & was able to give advice on what I personally use to help my own anxiety, overall it was a happy, calm environment. Then the arguments started. Not even interesting debates, just pure, mindless BULL. I've been attacked for trying to help others, I am ALWAYS careful with how I word things & let people know that I'm just stating my own opinion & that I'm happy to be involved in a proper conversation about things if someone disagrees. So why do I get abuse in return? Because the group has been taken over by over-sensitivity. I'd messaged Bunny on a number of occasions, pointing out the drama llamas that started poo for no reason before all the teenie-boppers flooded the page & she very much took my messages seriously at the start. Then I messaged her asking to acknowledge that her fans are getting a bit too vicious, I gave examples of unnecessarily harsh behaviour (e.g. telling someone to "go die" because they said they miss her paranormal videos-- I kid you not) & she ignored me. Completely. Eff it, I tried to help you redeem yourself, Bunny. :FU:
I used to follow her on Twitter (about 2 or 3 years ago) and sometimes she'd post messages like, 'Oh, it's 2:00am here, I can't sleep, I feel so lonely!! Is anyone awake?!' and I would answer- and nothing in response. I was puzzled at first and then I got it: it wasn't about her wanting to have a conversation with somebody, it was just to post it so people would see it & feel pity for her. Drama. Once I decided to test her, 'cause I started having my doubts about her honesty and good intentions etc. Just her whole thing about begging people for gifts, suggesting, hinting etc. made me uncomfortable inside. I sent her a message (I'll quote it here, since I remember it word for word!) 'Bunny, it's very important: what's your shoe size?' Guess what? Within a MINUTE(!!!!!) I got response which said '7!' She simply decided I wanted to send her shoes! Get it? She only bothers with people when she sees something in it for herself! Manipulator. I never trusted her since then. Once those blinds are off your eyes, you can see clearer, and once you see clearer you'll notice how full of shit she really is. But guess what? She's got over 4 million subscribers. Too many poor kids are being zombied by her... She's a rotten liar and opportunist. Now I don't even believe she ever had any ghost experiences or anxiety or germophobia or anything what she's saying, trying to squeeze sympathy. Attention whore...

Return to “grav3yardgirl”