Post by Lady_Mary »

He has no boobs though.... I bet he is suffering serious titt envy :rofl:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jelly Starch (Jeffree Star Part 7)

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Lady_Mary wrote:He has no boobs though.... I bet he is suffering serious titt envy :rofl:
He makes up for it by buying expensive, tacky clothes and telling everyone how fabulous his life is.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hamil »

Delet This wrote:He explained in his "all about my relationship" video he's just like a woman but better. He said each relationship he's had including Nate they've never been with someone like him who looks like a woman but has a dick and it's like the best of the everything.

He was making lots of generalizations. But the take away was that he thinks he's superior to cis women.

Honestly? That makes him come off as so obviously insecure (in addition to being a raging misogynist). Confident people don't feel the need to compare themselves to others.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Lady_Mary wrote:He has no boobs though.... I bet he is suffering serious titt envy :rofl:
I’m seriously surprised he hasn’t gotten breast implants yet. Just like his ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ you know what, me too! Who knows... maybe that's next on his list.... I wonder if he tucks his shlong whenever he is dressing up :?

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Lady_Mary wrote:^ you know what, me too! Who knows... maybe that's next on his list.... I wonder if he tucks his shlong whenever he is dressing up :?
He probably has a micropenis (would explain why he’s such a bitch) so there really isn’t anything to tuck.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

marshmellyx3
Informer
Informer

Post by marshmellyx3 »

Lilyroman wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:^ you know what, me too! Who knows... maybe that's next on his list.... I wonder if he tucks his shlong whenever he is dressing up :?
He probably has a micropenis (would explain why he’s such a bitch) so there really isn’t anything to tuck.
You win the internet today.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

marshmellyx3 wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:
You win the internet today.
I completely agree with you. Now I have the song "Detachable Penis " stuck in my head ImageImage if you've never heard it look it up on youtube. I would link the video but I don't know if that would violate any terms on the site.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Jessi
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessi »

Jeff's feminine penis

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

We all know he's sooo rich he would literally shove money into our faces if he could, so why would he get so fussed about the pr list?

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I think being removed from Kylie Cosmetics PR chaps his ass so bad because he secretly wants to be included & loved by everyone. This is him being put on the outskirts of fame publicly & for some reason people think the Kardashian and Jenner opinions on anything matter.

Also it's his favourite thing, draaammmmaaaaa. Any publicity for Jelly is good publicity in his eyes.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Slackerbitch wrote:We all know he's sooo rich he would literally shove money into our faces if he could, so why would he get so fussed about the pr list?
It's just that, he may have money, but Kylie has more and he can't even buy his place onto her PR list. His ego is hurt. Also if it's true that he thinks he's better than women, being rejected from a PR list from a company run by a women must sting. Deep down Jeffree is a damaged, insecure little boy. No amount of money is going to fix that.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Jessi wrote:Image

Jeff's feminine penis
Bahahahahahahhaa fuck’s sake JiggyImage

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Jessi wrote:Image
Hold up, I think I need to get my magnifying glass

..... now I think I've gotten to the bottom of this. At some point in his life, he must have experimented with a woman. Being confronted with J* choding she must have laughed her ass out the door which sparked his life long hatred of women.

More like Jeffree Twinkle Lil' Star.

OzzyGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by OzzyGirl »

He said on one of his videos he has been with women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

elleira wrote:I think being removed from Kylie Cosmetics PR chaps his ass so bad because he secretly wants to be included & loved by everyone. This is him being put on the outskirts of fame publicly & for some reason people think the Kardashian and Jenner opinions on anything matter.

Also it's his favourite thing, draaammmmaaaaa. Any publicity for Jelly is good publicity in his eyes.
I’ve always thought he secretly wants to be a kardashian. He comes after them for the most ridiculous things. So what they can’t properly do swatches or have expensive brushes. They’ll still have much bigger sales than him. Also comes after them for not stocking properly and running out when he’s always doing the exact same thing. He just has to accept that they’ll always be prettier and richer than him. But no he’ll continue throwing childish rants.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

He said in the past that he had a project for a reality show but E! rejected it because he's "flamboyant" and they thought people wouldn't understand it

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Lilyroman wrote:
elleira wrote:I think being removed from Kylie Cosmetics PR chaps his ass so bad because he secretly wants to be included & loved by everyone. This is him being put on the outskirts of fame publicly & for some reason people think the Kardashian and Jenner opinions on anything matter.

I’ve always thought he secretly wants to be a kardashian. He comes after them for the most ridiculous things. So what they can’t properly do swatches or have expensive brushes. They’ll still have much bigger sales than him. Also comes after them for not stocking properly and running out when he’s always doing the exact same thing. He just has to accept that they’ll always be prettier and richer than him. But no he’ll continue throwing childish rants.
You know what’s funny??? If he didn’t go off with his “unbothered” rant, kept buying her products, kept making reviews.... no one.... NO ONE would have ever known he was removed from PR. So if he’s worried about what it looks like being removed from the list, he’s gotta blame himself for letting people know it happened.
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Gone are the days when people in the beauty community would support each other and mind their own business. Now it’s all about trashing each other and dissing brands because you don’t like the person behind it.

Return to “Jeffree Star”