Thank you!

literallywhat
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

Post by literallywhat »

Ugh...the title. Celebrate Life was a Caleb thing and I know the family has gone crazy but it just makes me sad that anything that was associated with his sweet personality and how he lived is being twisted to poke fun at the family :/

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

literallywhat wrote:Ugh...the title. Celebrate Life was a Caleb thing and I know the family has gone crazy but it just makes me sad that anything that was associated with his sweet personality and how he lived is being twisted to poke fun at the family :/

I tried to go with what the majority seemed to like. If you have a better title, I'm sure a mod can change it. I wasn't doing it to be hateful. Just wanted to get a new thread up seeing as how the last one was onto page 44.
.......meow.......

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

I like the new title because it shows how much they have changed since Caleb died and how much they have distorted the meaning of "celebrate life" to "celebrity life".

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

mzkitteh wrote:
literallywhat wrote:Ugh...the title. Celebrate Life was a Caleb thing and I know the family has gone crazy but it just makes me sad that anything that was associated with his sweet personality and how he lived is being twisted to poke fun at the family :/

I tried to go with what the majority seemed to like. If you have a better title, I'm sure a mod can change it. I wasn't doing it to be hateful. Just wanted to get a new thread up seeing as how the last one was onto page 44.
its okay, its not a huge deal. It just makes me so sad that this family has changed so much that they've gotten to a point where they are so different from who Caleb was. Caleb really did celebrate life and he was so genuine and now they are all more concerned with having a celebrity life rather than celebrating it.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

I think the sad part is the decided to springboard off Celebrate Life, and effectively profit off the boost they got because of the death of their child. I don't think it's being twisted to poke fun at them, it's just a play on words highlighting the reality of what they have made it into.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Wow, I didn't even realize how far over we on the last thread!
I really wish they'd stop straightening Hayley's hair so often. They're going to totally destroy it. No offense to Paige, I don't know her, but I feel like she's such a bad influence on the girls. Like with what everyone's said about how she cakes on makeup, straightening/curling hair, face masks, etc. Annie is at that age to do those things every once in awhile, but Hayley is eight. Annie is already borderline too young to be doing it, but Hayley. Come on. I never had sisters, so I don't know if this is like the "norm" for kids with older sisters, but I didn't start wearing makeup or doing any of that until I was in at least eighth grade/freshman year.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

My daughter was watching today, and said "Caleb is spinning in his grave".
Continuing a line of thought from the last thread, I know I have called Annie dumb, and I want to clarify. I don't think she has a low IQ. I agree that the idea of not knowing what things mean, and that lacking common sense is "cute" is being reinforced by the adults in her life. Hayley can bake, but neither of those girls is encouraged to do anything for themselves. Katie packs for them, and does other things. I could go on, but I would be repeating myself.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Shitbratayleysays_
Learner
Learner

Post by Shitbratayleysays_ »

idontknow wrote:Wow, I didn't even realize how far over we on the last thread!
I really wish they'd stop straightening Hayley's hair so often. They're going to totally destroy it. No offense to Paige, I don't know her, but I feel like she's such a bad influence on the girls. Like with what everyone's said about how she cakes on makeup, straightening/curling hair, face masks, etc. Annie is at that age to do those things every once in awhile, but Hayley is eight. Annie is already borderline too young to be doing it, but Hayley. Come on. I never had sisters, so I don't know if this is like the "norm" for kids with older sisters, but I didn't start wearing makeup or doing any of that until I was in at least eighth grade/freshman year.
I honestly think Hayley looks so much better with curled hair anyways

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

I think the curly hair fits Hayley's personality. I would love to have her hair.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

MissRozzy
Debater
Debater

Post by MissRozzy »

I'm starting to think Annie has had a bit of falling out with all the girls. She didn't wish Jaiden happy birthday today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

MissRozzy wrote:I'm starting to think Annie has had a bit of falling out with all the girls. She didn't wish Jaiden happy birthday today

It wouldn't surprise me at all. All the "fame" and the minions' adulation can get pretty heady, and if your parents aren't keeping you grounded, I imagine it's hard for a 12 year old to keep her humility. Her mom is feeding into it.
It's going to be telling when she gets "home".

katie_sc01
Learner
Learner

Post by katie_sc01 »

MissRozzy wrote:I'm starting to think Annie has had a bit of falling out with all the girls. She didn't wish Jaiden happy birthday today

They're probably mad about the fact that she hasn't been to first class in months, yet she is still considered part of the team.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

katie_sc01 wrote:

They're probably mad about the fact that she hasn't been to first class in months, yet she is still considered part of the team.
My theory is that they are all mad at her because they've been trying to get in contact with her, message her, face time her, keep in touch, etc and she hasn't been replying anyone. She has just ignored everybody from her old life in Maryland. The main reason I think this is because it happened with a friend of mine who moved away but I also really think it's the sort of thing Annie would do.

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

lmmomSD wrote:My daughter was watching today, and said "Caleb is spinning in his grave".
Continuing a line of thought from the last thread, I know I have called Annie dumb, and I want to clarify. I don't think she has a low IQ. I agree that the idea of not knowing what things mean, and that lacking common sense is "cute" is being reinforced by the adults in her life. Hayley can bake, but neither of those girls is encouraged to do anything for themselves. Katie packs for them, and does other things. I could go on, but I would be repeating myself.

Annie can't even get out of bed without her mommy waking her up and make cereal.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

babymama101 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:My daughter was watching today, and said "Caleb is spinning in his grave".

Annie can't even get out of bed without her mommy waking her up and make cereal.

It's sad that Annie just can't get up and make her own breakfast. Putting milk in cereal isn't a hard job and the fact that Katie knew to put more milk in makes me wonder if Annie has actually ever made her own breakfast before. My mum would of put all the stuff unopened in front of me and told me to make my own breakfast.

Also Annie and her 'dumbness'. She isn't dumb, she thinks she being cute by doing all this 'I'm not the brightest crayon in the pack.' but she's average when it comes to her education. She doesn't show smartness or willingness to learn.

But I blame the parents. They don't put her education first and the only education she is getting is from the computer screen for a few hours a day which she rushes through 3 weeks worth of learning in a couple of hours. They don't take her to museums or any educational places (the only time I think was when they were filming BMH) She doesn't do household experiments (Slime making doesn't count when its just a trend), she doesn't do extra reading etc etc

It's easy for the parents to become lazy and allow their children's education to hinder by not encouraging extra learning opportunities. Home school is up to the parents to keep the education going and to provide the extra learning too. Literally surprised they haven't hired a tutor for her to keep up.
They've travelled to wonderful countries and places some people dream of going and all they do is sit in the hotel room and allow their kids to nap all the time instead of fighting the jet lag and going out and enjoying the culture and learning that the world isn't America and yes, simple things like gum is banned in some countries Paige. Doesn't matter if your foreign or not. And the only reason they travel is when they're getting paid to do advertising or for Annie's growing career. It's never taking the kids on vacation where they can just relax and enjoy where you are without thinking the need to be somewhere to film stuff.

Also, I miss John G, he was so involved with all those kids and made the vlogs somewhat entertaining. I guess part of leaving Maker was leaving him behind too. They've been in L.A for over a month and not once have they thought to go say hello.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Someone posted this on Facebook and it popped up on my news feed.

I know it's supposed to be parody, but all I could think was "How accurate". Especially things like the mother asking why the child had yet to post to social media for the day. You know this is something Katie does.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

Okay who is super pumped super excited for the HUGE rock your hair announcement today!!!!

Oh wait...no one?? Weird...

Return to “Bratayley”