ForeverNightmares

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
baconcheeesecake
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverNightmares

Post by baconcheeesecake »

deelovestrees wrote:I had a dream kailyn was getting her tattoos removed.
I could see this being a premonition if they weren't trailer trash rich.

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

I dreamed I was a Kaigent, posing as her next lesbian love interest. Somehow ended up visiting her, but she was so rude to me and refused to give me any food. Then she caught me browsing GG on my phone and kicked me out, and I had no way of getting back home (I live in Germany lol.) I spend too much time reading this forum. :?

Lipsnfingertips
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipsnfingertips »

I had a dream about Kai last night and it was truly horrifying. In my dream she was demanding MW give her more ketchup. The only way MW got a break from drinking from Kai was when her baby gorilla put makeup on and did a video. Kai kept trying to get with some random guy & I was like, "stay strong you'll regret it!" Also, my dream showed MW in Guac's room taking care of her with a big gulp size glass of wine.

i'm actually pretty upset that she's entered my subconscious!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”